Closed Thread
Page 43 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 like most of the ladies on here that is all I want/wanted for Christmas

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MrsSMS For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (07-12-2015),babybeanie  (07-12-2015),Billie2  (07-12-2015),Legally Brown  (07-12-2015),mrsthomo  (07-12-2015),Tanej78  (07-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 Best of luck Billie2. I'm so excited for you. I want the proof from you it's only take one! Love your positivity as always.

Yeah, we have spent thousands of dollars and idealistically they should be available all the time with staff stand by hahaha. I'm just kidding.
    Last edited by Legally Brown; 08-12-2015 at 19:47.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Legally Brown For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (07-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @legallybrown thank you I wish you could join us too!!

I'm not I'm very cautious about POAS through our journey but DH flies back to work Sunday so I'm tempted to just do it a little different this time and maybe go a little POAS crazy lol

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

Legally Brown  (07-12-2015),Lovebubs77  (07-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Legally Brown View Post
    @Billie2 Best of luck Billie2. I'm so excited for you. I want the proof from you it's only take one! Love your positive as always.

Yeah, we have spent thousands of dollars and idealistically they should be available all the time with staffs stand by hahaha. I'm just kidding.
    Oh the pressure!! 😉 haha...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Legally Brown  (07-12-2015),Tanej78  (07-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @legallybrown pity you couldn't sneak another one in. Will you go straight away next year?

I was concerned about if I'll make it to EPU & ET before cut off but looks like I'll just scrape it in

10. The Following User Says Thank You to babybeanie For This Useful Post:

Legally Brown  (07-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, great to see some more bfp's coming in and some more new names. Feels like ages ago since the first thread was started!

Afm I've just had first BT & scan done this morning, still need a few days so going back on Wed for another scan & BT with a view of EPU on Saturday or Monday. We're considering PGS this time around if we get excess embies after doing fresh transfer. Costly but hoping it will reduce having many more bfn. Not sure how many more I can handle

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to babybeanie For This Useful Post:

Legally Brown  (07-12-2015),pillowhead  (08-12-2015),Tanej78  (07-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, sorry it’s been a little while. It’s been an overwhelming couple of weeks for me. Sometimes I can’t concentrate enough to give replies I think you ladies deserve.

So as you know I got another negative and have started to cycle again.
    I called Eve Health this morning and said that I was on CD2 (6 is my favourite number so it’s a good day for CD1!) and my doctor called back to say that I wouldn’t be able to transfer this month because he isn’t sure it would be the best thing for my embryo. I basically broke down and said that we weren’t sure that we could afford the safety net again for a while and it was only just starting to get a little easier ($800ish out of pocket) and he put me on hold for a bit and said that he could see me on the 20th which is a SUNDAY and if he’s happy with my lining (CD15) we could do a transfer on the 21st which is the very last day that the day hospital is open. I am so relieved you guys!

I have no idea what we would have done if we had to pay the safety net again in January. My husband has paid holidays from the 19th of December would just be too much for us to handle and live comfortably over the holiday period.
    I really wonder what would have happened if I hadn’t started to cry on the phone! We might be in trouble.

TL;DR Nearly didn't make it to transfer before next year but crying on the phone (accidentally!) got me in just on time!!

@Billie2 Good on you for resisting POAS! I will be thinking of you on the 14th! I have everything crossed AF doesn’t arrive for you! xo
    I think I’m going to do the same as you if I can manage to muster up some self control and just wait until I have a BT this time! I’ll POAS if I get a blood positive. I have never seen a second line.

@Tanej78 Congratulations on being PUPO!!! Fingers crossed it’s a sticky one!!
    Wishing you all the best for your other little ones as well! xo

@Annerley Congratulations on being PUPO!!! What a beautiful embryo! I have my fingers crossed this is the one for you! xo

@katt1011 Oh my goodness! I am so happy to see you have a second line! :’) I have everything crossed for you! xo

@Mona424 Best of luck for your BT results! xo

@Majeen I am so sorry to hear AF has arrived for you. Sending you giant hugs. xo

@Ruby16 I have everything crossed for your BT results tomorrow!! xo

@StuartHad I’m so sorry to hear about this frustrating mistake! I don’t have any advice but I hope you and your poor wife get some answers and some happy news soon!

@MrsSMS CONGRATULATIONS on the hcg levels! How exciting! I am so happy for you. xo

@Legally Brown I’m so sorry you can’t fit a transfer in before Christmas. Sending you giant hugs and wishing you a very happy holiday season! xo
    I actually kind of agree with you about the staff standing by for us. When does your clinic shut?

@babybeanie Great news you make it to EPU and ET!! Best wishes for both procedures! xo
    Last edited by mrsthomo; 07-12-2015 at 15:26. Reason: Spacing

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (07-12-2015),Billie2  (07-12-2015),Legally Brown  (07-12-2015),Majeen  (07-12-2015),Mona424  (07-12-2015),MrsSMS  (07-12-2015),Ruby16  (08-12-2015),Tanej78  (07-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr Lynn Burmeister IVF struggles

@Tanej78, @Legally Brown. Hi, we had spoken to Lynn Burmeister, who advised us there must of been a fold in the xray, which led her to believe there was a polyp. The wife and I were quiet upset because she had to undergo invasive surgery for no means at all. We also recieved notes and a xray from the surgeon confirming there was no polyp.
    Last edited by StuartHad; 07-12-2015 at 16:00.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much ladies!
    @MrsSMS huge congrats!! Maybe I should be a psychic afterall, hehe. I'm very happy for you. You are so strong not to test!
    @Tanej78 congrats on being PUPO to you too. It sounds like those embys are doing so well, best of luck tomorrow!
    @mrsthomo you don't need to worry about us, we know you are a huge support. Just be kind to yourself! I hope this next one is your take home baby, please keep in touch. I have everything crossed for you!
    @Legally Brown ah that's a shame but hopefully next month is your month! I can understand you'd be disappointed but hoping it's a meant to be type of thing.
    @Billie2 I have 6 on our PUPO list at the moment. @Leachpeach is at the top of the list, how are you going leachpeach?
    You are next after her, then Katt and mrsmac, who transferred on the same day and then Tanej and I.
    @GTBB I know we haven't heard from you in a bit, just checking in that you are ok x

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (07-12-2015),Leachpeach  (07-12-2015),Legally Brown  (07-12-2015),MrsSMS  (07-12-2015),Tanej78  (07-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies wow the site has been busy today

@MrsSMS huge congratulations

@Annerley yay for being pupo

@mrsthomo i so hope you get to do your transfer this month

@Tanej also congratulations on being pupo

@legallybrown sorry to hear you couldnt get another one in

@billie how are you going

@Mona good luck foe your bt tomorrow

Afm went to work finished work and checked the thread and so much news. Afm got a huge headache and been feeling sick on n off could be the headache or the stupid hormones. Worse part is i cant even take neurofen just in case. Good luck to wveryone if i have missed anyone

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (07-12-2015),Legally Brown  (07-12-2015),MrsSMS  (07-12-2015),Tanej78  (07-12-2015)