Closed Thread
Page 34 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, I just wanted to post a quick update before I start reading how you're all going.

I got a call from the nurse this afternoon and unfortunately I am not pregnant again.
    I need to wait until I get a period and start Progynova again on day 2. I feel like I need to make an appointment earlier on in my cycle to see what else we can do to help our lucky last little bean along but for today I'm just going to take a deep breath and try not to think about the fact that I'm waiting for my period to arrive.... again.

At least I'm making use of my menstrual cup. Lol sorry if TMI.

Hope you're all doing well! xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    The medicare safety-net bill has been shelved, does that mean they’re going to debate some more in 2016 and make a decision then? When does parliament regroup for the new year??
    @GTBB I’m so excited for you! xx
    @Tanej78 It was for HCG. Unfortunately it was negative so we’re doing another FET this month. I feel very blessed to see my husband every day. I feel so homesick when I have to be away from him for more than a day! Sending you giant hugs!!
    I’ll be thinking of you over the next couple of days. I hope your little embryos grow grow grow! xoxo
    @katt1011 Congratulations on being PUPO!!!!
    Do you mind me asking what clinic you’re with? I really want a picture of my baby as an embryo. I think that would be so lovely. If this cycle doesn’t work for me then I’m going to have to change clinics because mine is wayyy too expensive for us to do another stim.
    Did your husband make it to your son’s graduation? I’m sorry you missed it but I’m sure he understands.
    What a beautiful embryo! I have everything crossed it’s a nice sticky one! xoxo
    @Billie2 Thank you for your warm wishes! I hope you have better results than me! xo
    @Ruby16 Thank you so much for the positive vibes, they are much appreciated! Hope you’re doing well! xo
    @Annerley! Woohoooo! Congratulations on having a transfer date! What a relief.
    @Mona424 Congratulations! I bet you’re just dying to tell people! Wishing you all the best for a happy healthy pregnancy! x

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (03-12-2015),Billie2  (03-12-2015),Mona424  (03-12-2015),Ruby16  (03-12-2015),Tanej78  (03-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @mrsthomo- the hugest of hugs to you and sending some super positive vibes for the next round xo
    @katt1011- what a beautiful looking embie!! Congrats
    @Mona424- welcome and Congrats!! we love good news on this thread!
    @Annerley- official congrats on your "O Day"!! I bet you are relieved it is finally here xo Thanks also for the dates- I thought the same, but was just unsure how to answer, as my cycle was clearly not a usual 28 day cycle...so I guess I am technically almost 5 weeks?! OMG!!
    @Tanej78- congrats on 8 fertilized!! Everything is crossed that they pull through for you xo
    @woof5105- a big congrats to you!!
    @GTBB- how did your test go? Or did I miss that....

AFM- BT Yesterday showed an increase in HCG to 3000, P4 dropped to 107 and E2 stayed the same at 424.....Dr M has increased prog pessaries to 2 X 200mg/day (FS still at 100mg/day....) and has asked that I head back to Syd for intralipids on the 19th dec , as he didn't want to leave me over the Xmas break...... God I hope it all stays put!!

Take care all xoxo

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ruby16 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (03-12-2015),Mona424  (03-12-2015),mrsthomo  (03-12-2015),Tanej78  (03-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do you mind me asking what clinic you’re with? I really want a picture of my baby as an embryo. I think that would be so lovely. If this cycle doesn’t work for me then I’m going to have to change clinics because mine is wayyy too expensive for us to do another stim.
    @mrsthomo I use the same clinic it is at north lakes in Brisbane it is called my IVF. I have had great experiences with them and they are a fraction of the cost of a lot of other clinics. The FS that I see there Dr Baines has always been fantastic with me he also did a procedure on me in April out of his own office at the Wesley.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsSMS For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (03-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies how are you all?
    @mrsthomo sorry to hear it didnt work atleast you have an emby left hopefully its your lucky one and as mrs sms said we are with myivf every patient gets their own portal and their pictures posted every time.
    @Ruby congratulations on excellent hcg numbers as for my embie i dunno what im looking at or how good it is but i have everything crossed this is the one
    @Tanej so emby jealous i wish i had 8 good luck day 3 update is good news and transfer is not to far away
    @apples thats good you are able to use your super and got it through so quickly
    @MrsSMS hows the tww treating you?

Afm not much to tell a few pains nothing major to report with my ibs could be my bowels causing it lol its good to have a day off work today and just do nothing and not have to get up at 3:30 to take dh to work!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (03-12-2015),Ruby16  (04-12-2015),Tanej78  (03-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsthomo View Post
    The medicare safety-net bill has been shelved, does that mean they’re going to debate some more in 2016 and make a decision then? When does parliament regroup for the new year??
    @GTBB I’m so excited for you! xx
    @Tanej78 It was for HCG. Unfortunately it was negative so we’re doing another FET this month. I feel very blessed to see my husband every day. I feel so homesick when I have to be away from him for more than a day! Sending you giant hugs!!
    I’ll be thinking of you over the next couple of days. I hope your little embryos grow grow grow! xoxo
    @katt1011 Congratulations on being PUPO!!!!
    Did your husband make it to your son’s graduation? I’m sorry you missed it but I’m sure he understands.
    What a beautiful embryo! I have everything crossed it’s a nice sticky one! xoxo
    @Billie2 Thank you for your warm wishes! I hope you have better results than me! xo
    @Ruby16 Thank you so much for the positive vibes, they are much appreciated! Hope you’re doing well! xo
    @Annerley! Woohoooo! Congratulations on having a transfer date! What a relief.
    @Mona424 Congratulations! I bet you’re just dying to tell people! Wishing you all the best for a happy healthy pregnancy! x
    @mrsthomo you are a beautiful person.. xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (03-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katt1011 2 tww is going well... Can't wait for Monday! Everything has been good so far no real symptoms unlike last time which I don't know what to think I am hoping for the best!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsSMS For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (03-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsSMS wow your bt is monday good luck we sooooo need some in this thread. And from our clinic lol but we dont actually know how many it does work for there are just a few of us on threads and groups. Ive good fingers crossed its good news for you.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

MrsSMS  (03-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Oct Nov 2015 #3

So sorry to hear mrsthomo. Xxxx

17. The Following User Says Thank You to sunny79 For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (03-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I’m sorry I’ve been MIA - just needed to take a little time away.

I’ve just caught up on the past few days - wow, such a lot has happened!

@katt1011 congrats on being PUPO - I hope you have a relaxing 2 weeks
    @Annerley - yay for the big O! Wishing you all the best for your transfer.
    @Mona424 welcome! Congrats on your BFP!
    @woof5105 yay! congrats.
    @Tanej78 wow 8 fertilised out of 13 is great - my FS told me today that 60-65% fertilisation rate is average so that sounds like you’re right on target
    @mrsthomo I’m sorry this cycle didn’t work out. I hope next one is the one for you!
    @Ruby16 I’ve got my fingers crossed for you for the next few weeks!
    @MrsSMS good luck for Monday!!!

AFM I saw my FS today (gotta love snaffling a cancellation spot - the only appointment he had left before Christmas). Apparently of our 4 embryos, 3 didn't progress past day 2, and the other one got to morula (day 4) but then didn't progress to blastocyst. The FS is thinking that there is probably an egg quality issue

The plan is to put me on melatonin and then try again in Feb/Mar also using luveris, and bumping up the gonal-f slightly to 350. DH and I are thinking that we might do a 3-month stint of doing everything we can to make sure our egg and sperm quality are the best they can be, so I'm keen to hear if anyone has any good info about that.

Basically if we don't get any viable embryos next time around, it will be donor eggs or adoption for us, so I'm willing to throw everything I've got at this next cycle!

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Staaz For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (03-12-2015),Ruby16  (04-12-2015)