Closed Thread
Page 3 of 100 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Leachpeach View Post
    So I got the call and 6 fertilised 😁 beyond excited. We are booked in for ET on Saturday at 10:45. They will call on Thursday and let us know how they are doing.
    Omg that's amazing! Fantastic news!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Staaz For This Useful Post:

Leachpeach  (24-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ttc1981- sorry to hear of your sisters loss...brings back memories, and I even got a little teary reading your post.....Hope she's doing ok.....
    @GTBB Yay!! PUPO- all the best!
    @Leachpeach- that's great news! Here's hoping all of them pull through for you!
    @RubyGirl- do you think you will test? Fingers crossed for you!
    @Staaz- 9 eggs! That's great- I only ended up with 6....which whittled down to 3 in the end!
    @Legally Brown- I think you were high in E2? Hope that works out ok in the end for you....they were worried about me overstimming as I am 38 and have an AMH of 38, so dropped my meds accordingly and unfortunately my body didn't respond the way they thought it would, and I only ended up with 6 eggs, I was disappointed at the time, but from what I can see from this thread, the human body just doesn't respond the way we'd like it to some times! Good luck

Thanks @mrsthomo!!- Unfortunately, I haven't found a cure for my lounge...have tried a couple of leather cleaners and it has gotten a little lighter, but still have a nice oily butt print on the middle cushion!! Thinking I'm gonna have to use an oily based leather conditioner as opposed to the water based one I usually use... these pessaries sure do make a mess- I can only imagine what they would do being naked! Hope the 2WW isn't doing your head in too much- did you find an acupuncturist close by? I think I'm going to book in this week for another session....I'm feeling a little stressed after my BFP yesterday, as am now thinking (or over-thinking if I'm honest!) that it's too good to be true!

Did another test this AM and the line was stronger, but have started having some cramps today....was good to read your post @stillfuntryin....gives me a little hope that I might make it through the 2WW at least with still a +ve....

Dr M's office called today and asked me to get a Beta HCG done as soon as I can to see where I'm up to and to finalise booking for intralipids this weekend

Good luck to all xo

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ruby16 For This Useful Post:

Legally Brown  (24-11-2015),Staaz  (24-11-2015),ttc1981  (24-11-2015),Waiting to exhale  (24-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick acronym clarification, if you don't mind.

What does this mean?

d7p6dt

It's referring to post egg transfer, I think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    yep that's right- it would be 7 days post 6 day embryo transfer

or

13 days post ovulation

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruby16 For This Useful Post:

GTBB  (24-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much!

So my transfer was yesterday. I'd be d1p5dt?

What's the timeframe for implantation to generally occur if it's a day 5 embryo? Around 4 days post transfer?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to GTBB For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (25-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep - you got it!

Ooh crikey- I dunno! There are so many differing schools of thought out there relating to implantation...I think @apples1234 actually posted a pic in the #2 thread that had some info about when implantation can occur, and I think from memory it was anywhere between 3-6 days from being transferred and then anywhere from 2-3 days after that you can get the HCG in your blood, and then another 2-3 days to see it in your urine...so it can be anywhere from 6-18 days before it shows up in your urine i think the post said?

Hope that helps! Or maybe that just confused you a little more?! I think I'm confused anyway!!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ruby16 For This Useful Post:

GTBB  (24-11-2015),mrsthomo  (25-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had a call from the scientist. Out of the 4 eggs we had left, 1 is of the same quality as the one they transferred yesterday. They've frozen that one.

I'm pretty happy with that. It really takes the pressure off knowing that we have a Plan B if this little one doesn't take. Which isn't going to happen.

What an exciting/nerve wracking time! So glad that I can ask all my daft questions to all of you and also gather so much information.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to GTBB For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (24-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GTBB View Post
    Just had a call from the scientist. Out of the 4 eggs we had left, 1 is of the same quality as the one they transferred yesterday. They've frozen that one.

I'm pretty happy with that. It really takes the pressure off knowing that we have a Plan B if this little one doesn't take. Which isn't going to happen.

What an exciting/nerve wracking time! So glad that I can ask all my daft questions to all of you and also gather so much information.
    Quality over quantity! Congrats on being PUPO and having a frosty-baby on ice!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Kookii For This Useful Post:

GTBB  (24-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My clinic has forms they give you when you leave transfer, they say 1-4 day for implantation for a 5DT, for me it's always been 2 days after and 2 days after that a positive test, both time BFP 4dp5dt, hope that helps
    Definitely quality over quantity, i was super disappointed to only retrieve 6 eggs but 5 fertilised i transferred 1 and froze four on day 5 and 6, i was always under the impression I needed over 10 eggs to be in with a chance to freeze any but I'm extremely thankful the eggs they did harvest were great quality! Usually when you start getting up over 20 eggs the quality is quite poor, not saying it's like that for everyone though.... I feel like I need to put a disclaimer in all of my post for fear of upsetting anybody, so everything I write is my own opinion and my own experience, it is not fact it is my opinion, everybody will have their own experience and its up to them if they wish to share that.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

GTBB  (24-11-2015),Kookii  (24-11-2015),mrsthomo  (25-11-2015),Ruby16  (24-11-2015),Staaz  (24-11-2015),Tanej78  (24-11-2015),Waiting to exhale  (24-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ruby16 i really want to test.
    But my husband thinks we should wait. I gave him till Saturday till i test which will be 11dpt.

I think that should have given it enough time to show properly in my urine should it be positive.