Closed Thread
Page 27 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @woof congratulations thats definitely a positive

@legallybrown im thinking the same as annerley no fs will put an emby back with high e levels it sux mine were just over n it got cancelled at epu i had to wait n do a transfer they wont risk you ending up in hospital n pregnant as you get very sick. I hope you get great news on your embys

2. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

Legally Brown  (30-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Annerley Thank you. I think you are right but I'm stubborn (or you can say "desperate" haha) and want to do something against the odds. We shall see what tomorrow brings anyway. Hope I get lots of fighters on day5.
    @katt1011 Thank you for your advice. I will discuss further again with FS and nurse tomorrow if I can go in and test my level and lining now. Best of luck for your transfer tomorrow and bring the sticky one!!!
    @woof5105 That is fantastic!!! Of course we would love you to share such a wonderful news....we all deserve this. Plus, we need the positive vibe to spread around this thread. Congrats on positive POS and best of luck for your BT to reflect it!!! ������

Hope everyone is doing well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @woof5105 Thats a perfect second line! 👍🏻
    @Tanej78 best of luck tomorrow!

Sorry, will personal more later.. Finally get a chance to call myself PUPO. Its such a quick procedure! I have been at my wits end since saturday jumping 10ft every time my phone rang dreading its the nurse to tell me not to turn up Monday. But instead I was told it was growing perfectly and I got to see it on the big screen. I left the room shaking. I am in disbelief. My last pregnancy ended in mc in 2010. I dont have to worry about a bad news call anymore. I have 2 wks of avoiding the subject.

And another merchandise for us "Stay Calm and be PUPO".

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Lovebubs77  (30-11-2015),Tanej78  (01-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Oct Nov 2015 #3

Billie I was just sharing helpful information. Please don't make comments that's I should post elsewhere. It feels hostile towards me especially in consideration of previous comments. I am a very compassionate and empathetic person and have a great deal of empathy for those less fortunate. Some people in this post may really need the information about the ability to draw on super. It's not widely spread information, in fact it's kept really quiet. Some of us are struggling and it would be a big help and be the difference between having the chance of a baby or not. Of course everyone would seek financial advice to make such a big decision.
    Last edited by Apples1234; 30-11-2015 at 21:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Started my new stim cycle today. Feeling good. Nice to be off the predeselone. Will be on Gonal F 300, orgalatron, Luveris and Coq10.
    Have gone back on the Luveris as these were the results from my last cycles.
    Gonal F 300, Luveris, orgaltron - 8 eggs
    Gonal F 359, Luveris, orgalatron - 16 eggs.
    Gonal F, no Luveris, orgalatron - 4 eggs.

So it seems to me Luveris really helps a lot in the production of eggs!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (01-12-2015),Tanej78  (01-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @apples
    I hear you there re prednisolone ... I hate the stuff ... Am on it myself ... Have the worst chipmunk cheeks!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Oct Nov 2015 #3

Quote Originally Posted by woof5105 View Post
    Good luck @apples
    I hear you there re prednisolone ... I hate the stuff ... Am on it myself ... Have the worst chipmunk cheeks!
    Thanks woof 😊😊

Ugh it's pretty heavy stuff! Had to wean of it. Didn't realise it releases adrenaline too so makes you feel a bit all over the place. I'm on pristiq which is an adrenal based antidepressant so I think it was a double whammy! Feeling much better today too cos AF has nearly gone. Yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been on and off it for 3 years ... My weaning starts again soon .. But weaning for me takes almost 6 months - I have to come down realllllllllly slowly. :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Apples1234 View Post
    Billie I was just sharing helpful information. Please don't make comments that's I should post elsewhere. It feels hostile towards me especially in consideration of previous comments. I am a very compassionate and empathetic person and have a great deal of empathy for those less fortunate. Some people in this post may really need the information about the ability to draw on super. It's not widely spread information, in fact it's kept really quiet. Some of us are struggling and it would be a big help and be the difference between having the chance of a baby or not. Of course everyone would seek financial advice to make such a big decision.
    Thanks for the support with my news of being PUPO.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @woof5105 beautiful lines!! Hope everyone is doing fine, i read everyday but i dont post, im 10 weeks tomorrow and had my final appointment with my fertility clinic yesterday, i found out that I have a bleed next to bubs but it's getting smaller since my 7 week scan and i tested positive in my urine for infection so tgey are sending it off to the lab, the worrying never stops!!!!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (01-12-2015),MrsSMS  (01-12-2015),Tanej78  (01-12-2015)