Closed Thread
Page 26 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 That is so funny about embryo on board sticker. I'll order one if available lol
    @mrsthomo Thank you and best of luck with your BT tomorrow. You will never know. Miracle always happens (not not with me yet haha).
    @Annerley Thank you. Fortunately, all my 7 embryos still survive today (day 3) and cell divided at the right stage. I am still so worried anyway (I guess you just can't stop worrying in any steps, can't you? ).

I have asked my FS if I can freeze some today but she said I should grow all of them to day 5 and freeze. I'm also thinking about doing the fresh transfer for the embryos that not suitable to freeze on day 5. My FS not recommended that since I have very high Estrogen level and possibility of OHSS. But I don't want to just throw them away in the bin. I want to take a risk and bet with them as well and freeze all suitable one (if any). I've heard lots of successful story from defected embryos and I want to take that chance. I don't know. I will call to check with them again tomorrow if I can do so.

Anyway, good luck everyone and hope we get what we long waited for soon.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Legally Brown For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (30-11-2015),Tanej78  (30-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Annerley - yes big home and away fan here. Really looking forward to these last few days.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sunny79 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (30-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katt1011 Thank you! I think they should be able to fit me in because I asked when I was there last and they said it would be fine.

I have everything crossed for your transfer tomorrow! I hope it goes perfectly and your little embryo is nice and sticky. xoxo

My poor husband only just finished work and after he did some shopping he locked himself out of the car!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katt1011 won't be POAS only have 7 days to go til BT been trying to not think about it haven't had any symptoms unlike last cycle hopefully that is a good thing just got to stay positive and distracted

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsSMS For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (01-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Annerley thanks for the Home & Away tip - I was wondering when the season finale was going to be! I'm in QLD so another 10 minutes until tonight's episode but I'll record it & watch it after dinner!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovebubs77 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (30-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh question for you ladies does anyone know if the crinone pessaries are easier on the cervix as im currently using the other crinone but am meant to be swapping to the pessaries after transfer? The crinone im using irritates my cervix which is odd i never had this issue 6 years ago with ds

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katt1011 - I've only ever used the pessaries but a few people I've spoken to have said they find less irritation with the pessaries v the gel.

Thanks @Annerley - beta is actually on Wed. But the poas obsession has well and truly hit ...

Please let me know ladies if you would prefer to not see pictures ... I'm just a wee bit excited ... This morning (FMR - 8 hour gap) and this afternoon (5pm - 1 hour 30 min since last pee). This afternoons is darker !

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1448877925.007112.jpg

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to woof5105 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (30-11-2015),Billie2  (30-11-2015),Hopeful37  (30-11-2015),Legally Brown  (30-11-2015),Tanej78  (30-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katt1011 View Post
    Oh question for you ladies does anyone know if the crinone pessaries are easier on the cervix as im currently using the other crinone but am meant to be swapping to the pessaries after transfer? The crinone im using irritates my cervix which is odd i never had this issue 6 years ago with ds
    @katt1101 I'm not sure... I've only used crinone once... Will b back on it this week after EPU

Thanks
    Reviews
    @woof5105 share away!! We need to see positive results.... Very exciting... Great that BT isn't too faraway!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

Legally Brown  (30-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow @woof5105 that's fantastic!! When I wrote my last post, I thought surely Woof must be getting a bfp since this thread has had more bfn's that bfp in the last couple of days, we needed some more positive news. I was even thinking Wednesday when I wrote my last post, I even had to go back just then and check I wrote and yep, I accidently wrote tomorrow. Looks like an awesome line to me!

Thats so wonderful @Legally Brown sounds like you have some great embryos there! I think the only reason they don't like transferring when your a ohss risk is that if you get pregnant the the hcg can make the ohss symptoms worse. It's something like that but don't quote me on that. I hope they listen to what you want.

@katt1011 I used Crinone with no issues but when I went to the Ivf info day before starting, the lady who did a talk mentioned how it irritated her and was the worst part of her cycle. It was definitely my least favourite med just because it was so icky!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Legally Brown  (30-11-2015)