Closed Thread
Page 25 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanej78 View Post
    @Billie2 all the best for your transfer tonight! Xx
    @Tanej78 is there a "embryo on board" sticker for my car for the drive home tonight? Longest day of my life!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Oct Nov 2015 #3

@Billie2 I reckon we should get them printed up!! Haha.. I can only imagine how much the day is dragging... Xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (30-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @RubyGirl I’m really sorry to hear this! I’ll definitely be doing the same if this one has failed for me. I hope it works out better for you this time around. I have my fingers crossed for the happiest Christmas surprise ever! x
    @Legally Brown I hope all your embryos are perfect quality for you and that you feel fresh and rested in January for transfer!
    I know what you mean by not being able to talk to friends or family about this stuff. Nobody gets it. I feel as though I was born to be a mother, why isn’t it happening for me and why isn’t it happening to all these other wonderful ladies!?
    @Billie2 Congratulations on your fertilised embryo! I have everything crossed for your transfer tonight! I really hope you’re feeling better and you had a good night’s sleep. x
    @Annerley I have my fingers crossed no other BT's are needed! xx
    @katt1011 Thank you! I doubt it though. I only have the one day 2 embryo left and we’ll be transferring in December if this one has failed.
    I really hope that’s not your AF coming!
    @Tanej78 Good luck for Wednesday! So happy your husband will be there for you. x
    @sunny79 I have my fingers crossed this will be your cycle!! x
    @Staaz I’m so sorry to hear this! Sending you a giant hug. x
    @Leachpeach Congratulations on being PUPO! Fingers crossed this is a sticky one! x
    @Majeen I hope you get your BFP soon! x
    @Ruby16 Thanks for sharing the petition. I have signed and shared it. x

AFM I'm pretty sure this one hasn't worked for us. I did a FRER this morning and there was just the one line. I have my beta tomorrow so I guess we'll find out on Wednesday. Hopefully we can fit a transfer in before Christmas. It will be the week of Christmas which will be good because my husband has the time off.

I just found an eBay seller that makes custom 'on board signs'
    http://www.ebay.com.au/usr/justtheoccasion

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

Leachpeach  (04-12-2015),Legally Brown  (30-11-2015),Tanej78  (30-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone going? @katt1011 are you still on for ET tomorrow I hope so good luck with everything hope they picked the stickiest one 😄 @Annerley have you got your transfer date yet, hope you don't have to do any more blood tests.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Staaz View Post
    So I got a call at 9am from the doctor - none of our 4 embryos are suitable for transfer. 3 of them are no good at all, and the other one is a bit behind so they're going to keep it in culture until tomorrow and, if it's ok then they will freeze it. He said it's very slim chances that it will work though - less than 50/50 were his words

Needless to say I'm absolutely devastated. Today was supposed to be a happy day and now I'm suddenly staring down the barrel of IVF not working for us at all. The fact that Christmas is just around the corner just makes it all worse.
    I feel your pain. That happened to me on the last cycle, and after all this year I've got no embies left. Don't give up just yet. Stay strong, and think positive!

I'll be thinking of you! Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsthomo thank you xx

haha can't believe you found someone on ebay... classic!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (30-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrshomo good luck for blood test. Sorry about the BFN HPT's. It always sucks seeing that one stupid line.Hopefully you can transfer this year if this one is a bust. You sound like you have had a hard time of it and you certainly deserve some happiness. I have everything crossed for you for success. @tanj78 good luck for Wednesday xo. Thanks ladies for your kind words the other day. I have been thinking about my protocol this cycle and just wanted to let you all know that this time I used embryo glue. My FS ect doesn't really believe in it but I paid $500 for some to get sent in from Sweden and the scientist put it on my embryos just prior to transfer. Also I upped my fish oil intake. Honestly though I am so lucky to be seeing Wazza him and his team are so good. If any of you ever get a second opinion go to him. Honestly he has an 8 month waiting list but I fly interstate to see him and he just does absolutely everything possible for his patients. Also my 2 embryos transferred this time were both 5BB my worst graded out of the lot and well one of them (Well I think only one) has stuck so there you go. Sorry for the lack of personals I am on my phone and it won't let me refer back. Thinking of everyone still waiting for transfer and those in the 2ww. Good luck xo

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (30-11-2015),Tanej78  (30-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Staaz your post broke my heart, please don't be sorry that it made us feel sad. We just want you to get your dream. Sending you a big hug xx
    When did you say you'd hear about how the emby was doing?

So sorry to hear @mrsthomo and @Majeen hoping that the BT gives you both a great surprise, both so deserving of a miracle
    @Billie2 can't wait to hear how you went today!!
    @Legally Brown any news yet? I have my fingers crossed.

Good luck tomorrow @katt1011 and to @Tanej78 and @mrsmac3 for Wednesday, I hope all the transfers go well!
    @woof5105 fingers crossed for your beta tomorrow, hoping for a bfp!

Thanks @MrsSMS and @mrsthomo but I'm back for another BT tomorrow. It will be my 7th in 11 days. I know what you mean @Hopeful37 they keep telling me I have small veins. Today she had to poke the needle around a bit and when I had my EPU 2 yrs ago, I remember the catheter being the worst part as it took a couple of goes.

So I went for my BT today and hadnt been told about yesterday result since it was done on a Sunday. The nurse told me that my levels dipped slowly but that can be common right before the LH surge but we just have to hope that it doesn't keep falling as it wouldn't be a good cycle. I asked what she meant and she said since I hadn't peaked yet, if my levels dropped too low that they would hold off til I wanted to cycle again. This was hard to hear but I was comforted to know that they are so thorough. She also said that cycles when there is no surge means I wouldn't get much of an af, whereas I usually get a normal flow so I just had to trust that my body knew what it was doing. I got the call back around lunchtime and apparently my level was 393 (first time I've been given a number) but it's starting to surge so I have to have another check tomorrow but so far looking ok.

On a side note, I know there were 2 home and away fans in the group (@lovebubs77 and @sunny79 maybe?) apparently season finale is 9th dec and it ends with a triple episode and there are double episodes from now til then. I'm watching while I type.
    Last edited by Annerley; 30-11-2015 at 18:30.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (30-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladiee,

@MrsSMS, i think so i havent heard otherwise and they are only thawing my day five they dont thaw them all like every other clinic. Are you going to poas? I cant remember if i asked, its been a long day

@mrsthomo, i hope you can get in before christmas if this one doesnt take

@billie congratulations on being pupo

@Annerley any news yet on when your transfer will be?

Afm as far as i know transfer is still tomorrow morning, hopefully my little emby will grow otherwise it will be a wait until next year as our clinic shuts around mid dec i think.

Good luck to everyone hope we start bringing in some bfps for christmas!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (30-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 You’re most welcome! Haha I know. xx
    @Maxwellsmum Thank you so much. I really appreciate your warm thoughts.
    Thank you for the tips as well! I’m interested about the embryo glue. My FS and the nurse I spoke to were both really negative about it when I asked but I think I'm just going to do it next cycle. Especially since I've hit the safety net!
    How much fish oil did you take? I have never had it and am interested in doing everything to help my next transfer. x
    @Annerley It’s funny they say you have small veins! I do as well! Whenever I know I have a blood test I like to bring a heat pack along.
    I have my fingers crossed for your BT tomorrow! x

17. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (30-11-2015)