Closed Thread
Page 24 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Staaz No I didn't get upset at all. I was crying since I can related to what you feel in the post. I just want you to know that at least you are not alone.

@Majeen Sorry to hear that but do not lose hope until your BT anyway (easier said than done, I know). Are you using Clexane and Prednisolone together with intralipid for this cycle?
    Last edited by Legally Brown; 30-11-2015 at 11:04.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Legally Brown For This Useful Post:

Staaz  (30-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Haven't bee through to see what everyone's up to yet, but have just come across this petition n Facebook that I thought I would share re: Medicare Safety Net/IVF Cuts:

https://www.change.org/p/stop-the-me...fb_ref=Default

Cheers, Ruby xo

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ruby16 For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (30-11-2015),Tanej78  (30-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Legally Brown View Post
    @Majeen Sorry to hear that but do not lose hope until your BT anyway (easier said than done, I know). Are you using Clexane and Prednisolone together with intralipid for this cycle?
    @Legally Brown
    Yes we did just Clexane and prednisone on the round before this and added intralipids this time. Nothing seems to work on me.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Majeen For This Useful Post:

Legally Brown  (30-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Majeen View Post
    Big hugs everyone that needs them.

BFN here at 7dp5dt. This is our 4th failed round. We did intralipids this time but still no luck. We can't afford much more financially and emotionally.

Considering surrogacy now as I have implantation failure and nothing seems to work.
    Oh I am so sorry to hear that. Big big hugs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF/FET Oct Nov 2015 #3

YOU CAN WITHDRAW YOUR SUPER TO PAY FOR IVF. Supercare will charge you $980. You can do it by yourself. Here is how to get things started.

Ok here is the deal. You need to call dept of human services 1300 131 060 and tell them you need to apply to withdraw your super on "compassionate grounds" (do not say fi actual hardship). They will need to give you an approval letter. You will also need to call your super fund and ask them to email you a claim form for withdrawing super assisted by dept of human services. Be strong. Stand your ground. This is allowed but not widely known so some staff will not know what to do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Id be getting some financial advice before dipping into super. We are only out a few hundred dollars for bulk bill IVF. Just a thought. Everyone is different. Maybe a thread needs to be started for this type of talk, as alot of support is needed on here for IVF cycles, and its all give and take on support.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (30-11-2015),Waiting to exhale  (30-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Majeen hugs fingers xd for your BT maybe it's a late one

I'm not sure about digging into super... Atleast it gives an opportunity, if that's all you have, but I think it would be my absolute last resort... Storing away for future ref!

I wish bulk billing clinics were around 6-7 years ago when I could have been young enough and not in the "difficult" catagory... I fear my case is too complex now...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

Majeen  (30-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 all the best for your transfer tonight! Xx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (30-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 thanks lovely. I haven't made it to a blood test yet. AF always shows up. BT not until next Monday. It's not over yet but it really doesn't look good.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Majeen For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (30-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Majeen
    Fingers crossed for you .. It's always so heartbreaking. I really hope that some options come up for you. Surrogacy may be the way to go. Sending loads of best wishes.