Closed Thread
Page 23 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats on being PUPO @Leachpeach I hope you have a stress free 2ww

Good luck for your transfers @Billie2 and @katt1011
    Billie it's very convenient that yours is outside of work hours but yes, I'm sure you will be waiting all day

Im so terribly sorry to hear all that @Staaz that would be so devastating but still got my fingers crossed that the one they are watching pulls through. I really think @MrsSMS is right. Hopefully if you go again, they will know what to do differently.

@Legally Brown I hope you get good news tomorrow and your little embryos are growing nicely and can be frozen

@Evelynmoo how are you going? Do you know when you are transferring yet?

@pillowhead hows your pregnancy going? I've missed having you in the thread

Fingers crossed tomorrow I have some news about when my transfer might be. I had a BT today but being a Sunday it will be checked tomorrow. That's why they automatically told me to come in tomorrow morning as well as they won't be able to test either bloods until lunchtime tomorrow to see where we are at so it's best to have some bloods done tomorrow in case they are needed. I currently have 1 bruised inner elbow and have moved onto the other arm. Hoping I don't need too many more but it's a small price to pay.
    Last edited by Annerley; 29-11-2015 at 14:43.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Leachpeach  (04-12-2015),Legally Brown  (29-11-2015),Tanej78  (29-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know what you mean Annerley about the blood tests. I have terrible veins and by the last one I am so bruised and they have trouble getting blood. But as u say small price to pay

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (30-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry @Annerley I am having trouble keeping up with this thread. I tested yesterday at 5dp5dt and it was a BFN. I am aware its early so will test again tomorrow and hope like heck we have a line.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Staaz big hugs, keeping my fingers crossed for you that the odds sway I your favour xxx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

Staaz  (30-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much ladies, for your kind messages today. It means so much to me, to know that you understand. Today has been so hard - so much harder than the BFN after my chemical last time. I just feel this might be it for us. If we can't even get any viable embryos then I don't know what we can do. I can't even get my head around a future life without children - I don't want that to be our future, but I feel that I need to start recognizing that it may be a reality for us.
    @Leachpeach I'm glad your transfer went well - hope your 2ww goes smoothly and there are double lines waiting for you!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Staaz For This Useful Post:

Leachpeach  (04-12-2015),Tanej78  (29-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSMS View Post
    In July this year I had the exact same thing happen 1st round of ivf not one to transfer or freezer. I can tell you that as devastated as you are now it does get better your dr will learn from your cycle and will make changes to help you achieve a better result next time. I felt from me the most important part of this journey is to remember that before and thing else you and your partner have each other spend some time together go on a date if you can cause your partner is going to be your biggest supporter try and place your focus somewhere else. I know it is hard Sending you huge hugs x
    Thanks @MrsSMS xo

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Staaz For This Useful Post:

MrsSMS  (29-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Staaz Don't give up just yet There is still hope.

I have had the same realization that you have had about a future without children. It is a hard thing to contemplate.

I have even looked into adoption as a back up. But fingers crossed neither of us need to find another way.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Leachpeach For This Useful Post:

Staaz  (30-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Annerley Thank you for your well wish. You're always kind. I'm nervous and trying to be positive at the same time. On the other hand, need to prepare myself for the worst. This road is so hard, isn't it?
    @Staaz I was crying when I read your post. I'm sure most of us who's struggling to start a family thinking the same way. I'm thinking like that almost everyday. One day I'm ok and the others I'm so down and cry like crazy. Luckily, my hubby is so supportive. It's hard and I want to give up numerous time. However, one of my friend who's going through 7-8 cycles in total and finally have one baby told me that you will never get there if you give up. That's why I'm here. Last resort, I might have to quit my full time job and trying to have a baby full time lol. I don't know. That's why now I become a regular visitor for this site since I know there are many people here who understand what I'm going through. You cannot talk about this to the random people or even your family or friends. They just don't get it.

You will always worry but it will get better. I was so disappointed last cycle since we had excellent result and I think it would be it but it didn't. This cycle I'm still worried and result is not as good as the previous one but I try not to lose hope. Good luck and fingers crossed that we all get the result we want at the end.....

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Legally Brown For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (30-11-2015),mrsthomo  (30-11-2015),Tanej78  (29-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Legally Brown I'm so sorry - I didn't mean to upset anyone! Thank you for your kind words and support. We'll keep pushing on, and hopefully there is a solution for us.

I know we all grapple with the same roller coaster and I'm sure none of us thought it would be this hard. I really hope that we all get our babies soon!!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Staaz For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (30-11-2015),Tanej78  (30-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hugs everyone that needs them.

BFN here at 7dp5dt. This is our 4th failed round. We did intralipids this time but still no luck. We can't afford much more financially and emotionally.

Considering surrogacy now as I have implantation failure and nothing seems to work.