Closed Thread
Page 22 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Staaz oh no I'm so sorry to hear that. As we speak, I'm so scared of my result that none of my embryos will be suitable to freeze as well (I have freeze all cycle due to high e2 level).

I have the same doubt as you if IVF will work for us after 1 fresh and 1 fet (total of 3 perfect blasts) both failed. However, we don't have other choices since we have unexplained infertility and after the miscarriage 3 years ago from my natural pregnancy, I haven't had a chance to see any positive pregnancy test again ever. I just need to wait to get a jackpot out of this science help. It's very painful to see all other people having fun and easily making a baby when you have to go through all of this. My feeling now is I can win everything in my life except infertility. I hope I can beat it one day. Chin up! (I tell myself too lol). We will all go through this.

Sorry for the long comment again. I'm quite anxious about my result as well......
    Last edited by Legally Brown; 29-11-2015 at 20:07.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Legally Brown For This Useful Post:

Staaz  (29-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Leachpeach Congratulations on being PUPO!! Best of luck for a sticky one and bring the positive baby dust to this thread.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Legally Brown For This Useful Post:

Leachpeach  (29-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Staaz so sorry to hear i hope your little one pulls through

@Billie2 ahh so your half a day in front of me lol good luck for transfer i hope it all goes well

@Leachpeach congratulations on being pupo

Thanks
    Reviews
    @legallybrown so sorry to hear youve had such a hard time i hope your little embys makes it and you do get success. Not sure where your cycle is at n i have a crap memory. Miscarriages are always hard ive had 2 its not something i would want anyone to go through.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

Legally Brown  (29-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Yes me again, i just went back through the posts.

As my clinic always says to me they can always put in a perfect embryo put after that its upto the embryo. My last transfer was a perfect blasty and nothing BFN. It is basically a big chance thing no matter what we do its out of our control once its in us. I also know people who have had poor embys put in n theres has worked all we can do is hope we get our BFP!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (29-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Staaz I hope your embie pulls through!! Thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 I have come to the conclusion I have done everything I possible can stressing and worrying isn't going to help don't get me wrong I think about it from time to time but I have just tried to keep busy doing other things! I hope we all have something to new to celebrate this Christmas. Good luck to you too x

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsSMS For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (29-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Staaz View Post
    So I got a call at 9am from the doctor - none of our 4 embryos are suitable for transfer. 3 of them are no good at all, and the other one is a bit behind so they're going to keep it in culture until tomorrow and, if it's ok then they will freeze it. He said it's very slim chances that it will work though - less than 50/50 were his words

Needless to say I'm absolutely devastated. Today was supposed to be a happy day and now I'm suddenly staring down the barrel of IVF not working for us at all. The fact that Christmas is just around the corner just makes it all worse.
    In July this year I had the exact same thing happen 1st round of ivf not one to transfer or freezer. I can tell you that as devastated as you are now it does get better your dr will learn from your cycle and will make changes to help you achieve a better result next time. I felt from me the most important part of this journey is to remember that before and thing else you and your partner have each other spend some time together go on a date if you can cause your partner is going to be your biggest supporter try and place your focus somewhere else. I know it is hard Sending you huge hugs x

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsSMS For This Useful Post:

Staaz  (29-11-2015),Tanej78  (29-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Wow its hot isnt it!

Omg this crinone and my ibs is killing me i was hoping it wouldnt play up this time but i was wrong. Its bloody painful and makes me bloated for days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katt1011 Thank you. I have 7 fertilised embyos and waiting for the result of day 3 survival tomorrow to keep growing to day 5 or 6 to freeze for the transfer in early Jan. Hopefully I have some strong fighters there. I totally agree with you that perfect blasts didn't mean take home babies since I had 3 of them and still empty hands T-T If it's gonna stick, it will....

Yes Crinone is yuck! lol How many children have you had already?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Legally Brown For This Useful Post:

Staaz  (29-11-2015)