Closed Thread
Page 21 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @katt1011 to be honest I have been trying to focus on anything but the fact that it's all happening.... It has been Christmas shopping galore 😄 I have this crazy theory about me and POAS early as every time I think I might be I grab a test it comes back bfn and then AF comes the next day 😩 so I will not be POAS. Just have to Stay distracted for another 8 days

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @MrsSMS totally understand i wish i could get the xmas shopping done but unfortunately every cent is going to transfer so shopping has to wait. I keep hoping work will keep my busy but i don't know what my hours are going to be like over the next few weeks. I so hope you get good news on hour bt it might give me some hope in this clinic

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sunny79 I wish you luck 3rd time round! Lucky you can squeeze another in before the Xmas break. All clinics must dread January when so many plan to start again!
    @babybeanie I too was on Elonva & Puregon top ups. Obviously I needed more as my response was low. Will be interesting to see the change for you.
    @Tanej78 It seems to be falling into place for you with the wed EPU. I hope thats a positive sign! Best wishes for wed!
    @MrsSMS how are you not thinking about the tww? I hope you have a extra special xmas this year! Take care in the wait..x
    @kat1011 I hope you are getting more pumped for Tues. There is a few if us up this week.
    @Legally Brown I am happy to hear you feel better about the decision. Our FS's are on our side, and want us to succeed. I hope next FET is the perfect timing for you. This process is definitely character building.
    @woof5105 how are you going? Downhill run now! Crossing everything for you for the first positive news on here for December!
    @Annerley good luck with todays BT. Sounds like its almost go time.

Stay positive all others.. Be kind to yourselves this week.

AFM - My first day of sleep-in in forever and I had to set the alarm for 6am crinone. I have no idea if I have used the applicator right. Nothing has leaked as yet, so I hope something went in. My EPU is tomorrow night 6pm. Tomorrow is going to kill me at work all day. I was woken in the middle of last night with cramping. It was so bad I took the panadeine forte. Not sure what happened. Poor God must be sick of listening to my prayers!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (30-11-2015),Legally Brown  (29-11-2015),mrsthomo  (30-11-2015),Tanej78  (29-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

@Billie2 i hope the pain has gone away, wow thats a late epu i hope you get good results. Yes you are right there is a few of us up next week having transfers and epu hopefully its a good news week or a lucky week, we all need it. Are you doing a transfer as well or just epu?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sunny79 Thank you. Hope this coming round is the one for you as well. Best of luck!

@Billie2 Thank you very much. Best of luck for transfer on Mon and hope you have a sticky one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I got a call at 9am from the doctor - none of our 4 embryos are suitable for transfer. 3 of them are no good at all, and the other one is a bit behind so they're going to keep it in culture until tomorrow and, if it's ok then they will freeze it. He said it's very slim chances that it will work though - less than 50/50 were his words

Needless to say I'm absolutely devastated. Today was supposed to be a happy day and now I'm suddenly staring down the barrel of IVF not working for us at all. The fact that Christmas is just around the corner just makes it all worse.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babybeanie View Post
    @Legally Brown @Tanej78 thanks for your responses girls. My FS did warn me that it could be a high chance than I might end up over stimmed. Hoping that's not the case, and I get something to freeze after hopefully making it to a fresh transfer. Conscious of coming up to Christmas closure so hoping that with the different med I will be ready at 1st scan instead of having to top up with Puregon for extra days
    @babybeanie Hope they get the right dose for you and you don't over-stimmed. This time, I got so many follicles in the scan (but didn't retrieve that many) and my Estrogen level is way too high (32,000!!). I feel not well from that high level but much better now - couldn't do fresh transfer though due to high OHSS risk. Best of luck for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Annerley Thank you for thinking of me! Transfer went well, except they kept making me laugh so they kept losing sight of my uterus!

Officially PUPO, hopefully this embie hangs around

They transferred a 5BB, we might have 1 to freeze but they're not sure yet. need to call them on Tuesday to see how its going. so it will be an 8 day.

The embryologist said it was perfect, except she couldn't see the structure that becomes the fetus. Hence why we transd

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leachpeach For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (30-11-2015),Tanej78  (29-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katt1011 View Post
    Hi ladies

@Billie2 i hope the pain has gone away, wow thats a late epu i hope you get good results. Yes you are right there is a few of us up next week having transfers and epu hopefully its a good news week or a lucky week, we all need it. Are you doing a transfer as well or just epu?
    @kat1011 See Ive lost the plot already! Haha, its transfer for me tomorrow night 6pm. Im an idiot! I get all the abbreviations wrong, rookie mistake!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Staaz View Post
    So I got a call at 9am from the doctor - none of our 4 embryos are suitable for transfer. 3 of them are no good at all, and the other one is a bit behind so they're going to keep it in culture until tomorrow and, if it's ok then they will freeze it. He said it's very slim chances that it will work though - less than 50/50 were his words

Needless to say I'm absolutely devastated. Today was supposed to be a happy day and now I'm suddenly staring down the barrel of IVF not working for us at all. The fact that Christmas is just around the corner just makes it all worse.
    I am so sorry. I felt your pain in your words. I hope the remaining battler pulls through. I will be thinking of you.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Staaz  (29-11-2015)