Closed Thread
Page 18 of 100 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Maxwellsmum thank you for sharing your journey.... wow that is a roll coaster and a half that you have been on! Hopefully this is the baby you get to take home! Best wishes and hope everything goes well for you scan. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your kind words ladies.
    @mrsthomo my AF usually comes between 28-34 days (it varies so its always a guessing game) but by some cruel twist of fate I ended up getting it yesterday a few hours after i tested.

No word of a lie, every time i do a test i always get my AF that day. Its a major hit to the ego & psyche.

I still have my beta monday, which i know will be a BFN, but they are also going to test me for my baselines, so that I can arrange a back to back FET.

Which will be good seeing we have reached the medicare safety net for the year so i'll try to get in as much treatment as possible before the year is over.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to RubyGirl For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (28-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny79 View Post
    Ruby16. I had my blood test today. 11dp5dt , also at Monash same as tanej78. Your levels look fine for how early you are.
    As for me. Bfn.
    Hey sunny, I'd been thinking of you. These threads have just been way too busy for me to try and keep up/catch up on in the little time I have to jump on so I wasn't sure if you'd been around. How have you been? I was wondering if you'd gone again. Sorry it wasn't a good result. I'm starting meds tomorrow so trying again before Christmas. Are you able to go again this year?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babybeanie For This Useful Post:

sunny79  (28-11-2015),Tanej78  (28-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Maxwellsmum your post was hard to read because it was so similar to us. We've been trying for eight years, one miscarriage & plenty of bfn. It gets so hard to keep up friendships with people that are having their kids when the last thing you want to do is be around their baby or talk about their pregnancy. My friends are so caring but sometimes I just want to scream you have no actual idea how hard this is and how much it hurts.

I wish you all the very best *hugs*

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babybeanie For This Useful Post:

Legally Brown  (28-11-2015),Tanej78  (28-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All, congratulations to all BFPs and people being PUPO and big hugs to the ones who's not your cycle.

For me, I have to freeze all due to sky high E2 level. I had to use nasal spray as a trigger and got my egg picked up yesterday and expected lots of eggs (seeing from the scan). However, they only retrieved 14 eggs which surprised me. Only 9 out of 14 were mature (very disappointed) and 7 out of 9 fertilized.

Don't have much hope now. This is my 2nd stim cycle. My last stim, I got 19 eggs, 16 matures and 14 fertilized and had 7 embryos survived on day 5 (only 3 suitable to freeze) done 1 double fresh and 1 single fet all BFN. This time even have less embryos to play with and I have to freeze all for Jan transfer. #fingers crossed. I hate this number and waiting game!!!

I'm a high responder so had quite bad pain yesterday. Feeling better today but a bit worried about the result. Not sure if I can put up with another stim cycle. Really adore people who has gone to multiple stim rounds.

Government decision sucks! As if it's not hard enough for us to start a family.

Sorry for the long vent. Good luck everyone!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Legally Brown For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (28-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just an update, our 2 eggs turned to one being successfully fertilised! Talk about pressure! Transfer is monday. Im just thankful for one!

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (28-11-2015),Hopeful37  (28-11-2015),Legally Brown  (28-11-2015),Lovebubs77  (28-11-2015),MrsSMS  (28-11-2015),mrsthomo  (29-11-2015),Tanej78  (28-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big congrats!! @Billie2 Good luck for your transfer Mon!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Legally Brown For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (28-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So glad to her that billie good luck with your transfer on monday

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (28-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes please @Ruby16 let me know when you are back here, would love to catch up!

Congrats on your bfp @Maxwellsmum I really hope this is the baby for you

Great news @Billie2 so exciting that you have less than 48hrs to go

Sorry to hear that af arrived @RubyGirl fingers crossed for some luck at Christmas time

So sorry to hear that @Legally Brown but definitely best to wait until the time is right. I think your egg numbers sound great but I can understand that you'd feel differently since you got more last time round. The less eggs could very well mean better quality though. Best of luck for 2016!

How did your transfer go today @Leachpeach been thinking of you

Good luck for yours tomorrow @Staaz I bet you can't wait

How did you go today @Tanej78?
    @LJ18302 when is your BT? Hopefully it's great news for you!
    @woof5105 and @Majeen hows the 2ww treating you ladies? Hope you've kept busy!

AFM: seems I'm getting really close to ovulation, I had a BT this morning and now have to go onto daily BTs so they can pinpoint the exact date. They have booked in a BT for tomorrow and Monday at this stage, hopefully that's all I need!

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (28-11-2015),Leachpeach  (29-11-2015),Legally Brown  (28-11-2015),Tanej78  (28-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck Annerley, u are so close and ovulation is just around the corner for u. You have been so patient!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (28-11-2015)