Closed Thread
Page 15 of 100 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanej78 View Post
    I've also emailed Sussan Ley Minister.Ley@health.gov.au the minister for health who is supporting it.
    Good idea - I will do that too!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Staaz For This Useful Post:

greenicecream  (29-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    In other news, I got a phone call from the lab this morning - all 4 embryos are still going! All set for a transfer on Sunday

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Staaz For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (27-11-2015),Lovebubs77  (27-11-2015),MrsSMS  (27-11-2015),mrsthomo  (27-11-2015),Tanej78  (27-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Staaz View Post
    In other news, I got a phone call from the lab this morning - all 4 embryos are still going! All set for a transfer on Sunday
    @Staaz great news!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

Staaz  (27-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So just got the call from my nurse- HCG has risen to 251!! P4 was also apparently off the charts at >127 and E2 is good at 427......phew!! All is good

Now to navigate Sydney again tomorrow......

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ruby16 For This Useful Post:

Lovebubs77  (27-11-2015),MrsSMS  (27-11-2015),Tanej78  (27-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby16 View Post
    So just got the call from my nurse- HCG has risen to 251!! P4 was also apparently off the charts at >127 and E2 is good at 427......phew!! All is good

That's awesome @Ruby16

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

Ruby16  (27-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby16 View Post

Awesome news! That's a high P4 i wish mine was as good as yours!! P4 envy lol
    Will you move to a due date thread yet?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

Ruby16  (27-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 Haha I think we all are! I’m sorry to hear that you’re battling with anxiety and depression too. It’s really nice to talk to someone that understands, I am so grateful for this forum! Sending you big virtual hugs too! x

@RubyGirl I’m sorry to hear! When is AF due? I really hope that your beta says different. x

@rainbow road Do you think it’s at all possible that you have your period despite actually being pregnant? I’ve read about this on the odd occasion. I hope that your BT yields a happy surprise! x

@Staaz I will definitely do that! Thank you for letting us know. x
    So glad that your embryos are still going strong!!

@Ruby16 Still BFN! I’m less sad about it today. Whatever will be will be. My husband has the week before Christmas off this year which is an amazing rarity so if we need to do a transfer at least he doesn’t have to bother his work to get the time off!
    Thank you so much for taking the time to send your warm wishes, I am so sorry to hear about your brother. That is really tough. How is he now?
    My brother was born with Asperger Syndrome and he is a violent alcoholic. There’s no other reason for his bad behaviour.
    I do agree with you that my parents are probably hoping it is a turning point for him (thank you for pointing that out) but it does hurt that they are shuffling my husband and I around because of him. He was such a terrible person to grow up with and both my sister and I suffer from PTSD because of him.
    Thank you for the information on Vitamin D as well! My therapist mentioned that a while ago. Just ten minutes in the morning sun per day with your wrists turned up! (She said that the wrists absorb the most Vitamin D?) I’m really glad that it’s back to beach season! My husband and I dream of moving closer to the beach so we can go there daily.
    Thank you again for taking the time for me. xo

I get the same thing when I get my period and the past couple of days I’ve had it as well. I was really hoping that it was implanting or making room for a baby or something?
    The reason it happens during your period is that your body releases prostaglandins which make your uterus contract which can cause your intestines to contract as well.

Congratulations on the HCG rise! That is so exciting!
    Good luck in Sydney tomorrow! x
    Last edited by mrsthomo; 27-11-2015 at 14:48.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

Ruby16  (27-11-2015),Staaz  (27-11-2015),Tanej78  (27-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Oct Nov 2015 #3

Just got this email!! Let me know if you want me to forward with links!

FUNDING threat to IVF
    Cuts to the Medicare Safety Net will mean you are at risk of paying several thousand dollars more to have fertility treatment. Out of pocket costs will increase by 40-50% from January 2016.

We need YOUR help to send a strong message to Senators through thousands of emails that speak about the impact of these changes for people who cannot afford fertility treatment to have a family.

Please take a few minutes to send a message to register your concern with the Prime Minister, Leader of the Greens Senator Richard Di Natale and Shadow Minister for Health, Hon. Katherine King MP. This breaks the coalition government’s promise not to cut health. Copy your state Senator and your federal MP. It would help us monitor the response rate if you bcc or fwd your email to access@access.org.au . We will treat your email in strict confidence.

What should you write?
    Please write in your own words what it will mean for you if the Health Insurance Amendment (Safety Net) Bill 2015 is passed and you cannot afford the medical treatment you need to have a family. If you have been fortunate to have an IVF child, please write about what this means to you and how you would have felt if you had not been able to afford treatment.

Possible messages to include:

Infertility is not a choice. Those who need medical help to have a family have no control over this condition.
    One child in every classroom has been born through safe and high quality treatment using IVF and related technologies.
    Many children born through ART are now adults and ask why their government appears to value their existence less than those whose parents did not need medical treatment to have them.
    We have contributed, through taxes, to the education of other people’s children. Therefore, it does not seem unreasonable to help us with the only chance that we have for a child.
    Who should write?

You, your partner, your family members and friends. It is important that each write an individual letter .

When should you write?

Today - letters must arrive before 1st December 2015.

How to contact your Senator and local Member of Parliament

Click here for Senators in your state

Enter your postcode in the box or browse by state on the map for a list of senators with links to their emails.

Click here to go to the AEC Website

Enter your post code or suburb to find your Federal Electorate

Click here for your local member in the House of Representatives

Enter your postcode in the box or browse by state. You can also download contact details lists by name, party or electorate.

Don't like these annoying emails? Unsubscribe.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (27-11-2015),Tanej78  (27-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @Ruby16 that's wonderful! I hope you have a lovely weekend celebrating!

Big hugs @RubyGirl sorry to hear about the bfn
    @rainbow road any news from today's BT? Ive got my fingers crossed that you get a nice surprise despite the possible af

Awesome news @Staaz only two days to go and you'll be PUPO!! Good luck!
    @Apples1234 did you have your BT today or is it tomorrow?
    @Billie2 I hope all went well today and you are recovering ok
    @mrsthomo sorry to hear that you haven't had any luck yet! Sounds like a really difficult family situation there for you brother. Hopefully being a father does help him for the better. Sorry to hear what you've been through, definitely wouldn't be easy and I can certainly see how being put out around him would be so so frustrating!

AFM: BT #4 is happening tomorrow morning, should be one step forward towards ovulation

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (27-11-2015),Ruby16  (27-11-2015),Tanej78  (27-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Oct Nov 2015 #3

Hey @Annerley. All my updates are over on the nov/Dec post. I'm having a bad day today so that's why I'm letting you know rather than rewriting xxxx I'll tag u in the thread ❤️