Closed Thread
Page 13 of 100 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So 10dp6dt i totally caved and did a POAS test this morning.
    Pretty sure this month isn't our month unfortunately as it came out as a BFN.
    I'm not sure how I feel. Maybe 3rd time round will be our lucky number.
    I still have my beta on monday and im yet to get my AF.

rainbow road is online now look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    13dpo today and I got a positive test yesterday. And then started spotting, and now have AF. Pretty gutted as I still have other pregnancy signs apart from the blood pouring out of me

That was my last frostie. Time to stim again 😭😭

Thanks
    Reviews
    @RubyGirl & @rainbow road I'm so sorry to hear your news. @rainbow road when is your blood test? Sending you both if hugs xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovebubs77 For This Useful Post:

RubyGirl  (27-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    It's today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @RubyGirl & @rainbowroad 😔 I'm sorry xx

Rainbow road could it must be a bleed and not AF? I hope BT gives you better news after your + POAS xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

RubyGirl  (27-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 good luck today xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ttc1981 View Post
    I had that done yesterday and exactly 2 weeks from egg retrieval and my transfer was 5 days and was on the 16th Monday so I think that result is around normal well it's in the normal range
    Oh wow that's early for BT, i do mine 14 days after transfer and tgey only want it to be over 100 so great news for you!! Mine were 1700 15 days after transfer because day 14 was a sunday

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope so Tanej, but it's pretty heavy flow I still have a second line on hpt so I have to go in for bloods just in case.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (27-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @rainbow road I'm so sorry. Fingers crossed it's just a bleed (apparently that can happen!).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I got an email from my clinic this morning about the proposed changes to the Medicare safety net that would affect IVF rebates. Apparently the decision will be made next week so they're suggesting we write to our MPs and senators about it this weekend. You never know, it might make a difference! I've pasted the text of the email below, in case you're interested:

FUNDING threat to IVF
    Cuts to the Medicare Safety Net will mean you are at risk of paying several thousand dollars more to have fertility treatment. Out of pocket costs will increase by 40-50% from January 2016.

We need YOUR help to send a strong message to Senators through thousands of emails that speak about the impact of these changes for people who cannot afford fertility treatment to have a family.

Please take a few minutes to send a message to register your concern with the Prime Minister, Leader of the Greens Senator Richard Di Natale and Shadow Minister for Health, Hon. Katherine King MP. This breaks the coalition government’s promise not to cut health. Copy your state Senator and your federal MP.

What should you write?
    Please write in your own words what it will mean for you if the Health Insurance Amendment (Safety Net) Bill 2015 is passed and you cannot afford the medical treatment you need to have a family. If you have been fortunate to have an IVF child, please write about what this means to you and how you would have felt if you had not been able to afford treatment.

Possible messages to include:

Infertility is not a choice. Those who need medical help to have a family have no control over this condition.
    One child in every classroom has been born through safe and high quality treatment using IVF and related technologies.
    Many children born through ART are now adults and ask why their government appears to value their existence less than those whose parents did not need medical treatment to have them.
    We have contributed, through taxes, to the education of other people’s children. Therefore, it does not seem unreasonable to help us with the only chance that we have for a child.

Who should write?

You, your partner, your family members and friends. It is important that each write an individual letter .

When should you write?

Today - letters must arrive before 1st December

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Staaz For This Useful Post:

Aqua85  (27-11-2015),Billie2  (27-11-2015),Kookii  (27-11-2015),Lovebubs77  (27-11-2015),mrsthomo  (27-11-2015)