Closed Thread
Page 12 of 100 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 Thank you so much! That was just what I needed. And a laugh as well!

I'll keep testing. I do want to know as soon as possible if it has happened. *fingers crossed*
    I can ***** to my sister, she knows what's going on but she thankfully doesn't know the heartbreak.

Oh wow! That's really eggciting! I hope you get an eggcellent collection tomorrow! (okay I'll stop..haha)
    I don't quite remember my stim cycle, it was so long ago. 3 jabs in one night sounds hectic though. I have everything crossed for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ttc1981 View Post
    Just got my bloods at 156HCG so officially pregnant... Now to hope all goes well xx
    Great numbers! Do you have repeat bloods?? How many days past transfer are you??

3. The Following User Says Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

ttc1981  (26-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sunny79 & @Hopeful37 im sorry I know that feeling... and having a plan to move forward does make it easier xx
    @RubyGirl I always got hot flushes with my good cycles fingers xd
    @mrsthomo see you're braver than me, thats why I hate POAS'ing... It is always a kick to the guts when someone you know falls pregnant so easy and not necesarily wanted... but I always try to use it to make me stronger... Im determined not to let the sad me win.
    @Annerley thats great news! keep us posted.
    @waitingtoexhale im sorry the cycle got cancelled, but you're right... better to be as good as it can be before transfer.
    @Billie2 im trying to remember, only thing im sure of is i def don't do clexane shot the night before. Best of luck tomorrow... keep us updated on how you go xx

AFM - Dildo cam no2 today... RHS the "difficult one" has no FT so it kinda does its own thing i think haha... it has a few more but only a couple of lead follies up to 14mm ... LHS we've gone from 24 to 30 mostly little ones, but a few lead ones again... I was a bit "kum by yah" during my scan it was getting really sore by the end (i think my ovaries are almost touching) so i didn't pay a lot of attention to size and numbers which is often not a bad thing so I don't obsess about it... But FN said we're doing ok, progressing slowly which is kinda normal for me and PCOS... rescan on Saturday and we should have a better idea when EPU will be... really hoping its Wednesday in time for DH to fly in from work...

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (26-11-2015),Lovebubs77  (26-11-2015),MrsSMS  (26-11-2015),RubyGirl  (26-11-2015),Waiting to exhale  (26-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 do you have frosties at your old clinic?? Seems like you don't have trouble getting pregnant it's staying pregnancy that you struggle with, have you tried PGD?? Don't need to answer if you don't want and sounds like your poking along nicely! Lefty is my hard side to see.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (26-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 I had trigger last night at 10pm. Nothing to do today which feels weird after a nightly routine of jabbing. You sound very in tune with your cycle and how you are progressing. Best of luck on saturday.

I dont expect I will come away with many eggs. Not first time when its like an experiment. Im prepared for anything.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (26-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stillfuntryin View Post
    @Tanej78 do you have frosties at your old clinic?? Seems like you don't have trouble getting pregnant it's staying pregnancy that you struggle with, have you tried PGD?? Don't need to answer if you don't want and sounds like your poking along nicely! Lefty is my hard side to see.
    @stillfuntryin our first stim with previous clinic we had 7 untested blasts, used the last 2 June with a double transfer. 2nd stim in September we got 14 eggs, 8 fert, 1 fresh transfer (BFN) and 2 made it to biopsy, only 1 was normal. We transferred that late last month BFN....

We'll be doing PGD again this cycle.. i wont do any stim cycle anymore without it... although the stress between fert - testing is a bit OTT... Im just hoping we get a higher fert rate this time, so we perhaps a better end result and more to test & possibly transfer... We'll do a fresh one this time too if I'm well enough.

I don't mind sharing! the more info out there the better i reckon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post
    @Tanej78 I had trigger last night at 10pm. Nothing to do today which feels weird after a nightly routine of jabbing. You sound very in tune with your cycle and how you are progressing. Best of luck on saturday.

@billie2 I dont expect I will come away with many eggs. Not first time when its like an experiment. Im prepared for anything.
    yes, it does feel weird to not being jabbing away when you have got yourself into a routine!

It is true, first cycle they are really getting to know you and how your body goes with a cycle... BUT you just never know.... even with a couple you're in with a good chance, esp being preg before... your body has done it already.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 I think I'm silly rather than brave! Haha 😊
    I try my absolute best not to let stuff like that get me down but sometimes it's just too much for me. I suffer from a variety of mental health issues that I'm working really hard to conquer but I do get knocked down occasionally.
    Good luck for your scan on Saturday! I have my fingers crossed your husband can be there for you! xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (26-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsthomo View Post
    @Tanej78 I think I'm silly rather than brave! Haha ������
    I try my absolute best not to let stuff like that get me down but sometimes it's just too much for me. I suffer from a variety of mental health issues that I'm working really hard to conquer but I do get knocked down occasionally.
    Good luck for your scan on Saturday! I have my fingers crossed your husband can be there for you! xx
    @mrsthomo don't worry... im much better at handing out advice than taking it... bad days are a plenty here too... I have always been an anxious personality but this journey has certainly flipped a switch thats taken anxiety & depression to next level... Thank you xx big virtual hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stillfuntryin View Post
    Great numbers! Do you have repeat bloods?? How many days past transfer are you??
    I had that done yesterday and exactly 2 weeks from egg retrieval and my transfer was 5 days and was on the 16th Monday so I think that result is around normal well it's in the normal range