Closed Thread
Page 11 of 100 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Big Hugs @sunny79 and @Hopeful37 ...here's hoping the next round is the one.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruby16 For This Useful Post:

sunny79  (26-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @RubyGirl- fingers are crossed for you....you are very strong willed- I don't think I could hold out that long!

Thanks @Annerley- hoping my numbers look even better tomorrow......yep I'm not with Genea Sydney either, as I'm remote, so just have to head to Sydney to do EPU's and transfers etc....I thought 14dpo would be the norm too, but looks like a few different protocols from different clinics and Dr's I spose.
    Good luck for your BT today, hopefully things start moving along for you!

And @Lexy123- that is an awesome amount of frosties! Good luck when you have your transfer

xo

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ruby16 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (26-11-2015),Lexy123  (26-11-2015),RubyGirl  (26-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hopeful37

I'm sorry this cycle didn't work but I am so glad you get on another before Xmas... I was saying to my partner last night how I had joined this forum and was telling him this was your third cycle... I really have all my fingers and toes crossed for you.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ttc1981 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (26-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 I am so happy to hear that everything is okay!
    @MrsSMS Congratulations on being PUPO!
    @ttc1981 Congratulations on the results! Wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy!
    @Ruby16 Hi, I have been testing since Monday with some eBay cheapies. I kind of regret it because I’m starting to get worried at 6dp5dt. I think I should have seen two lines by now but only one so far. I think that’s a great number! Best of luck for your BT tomorrow!! x
    My BT is on 11dp5dt as well! I’m not sure why it’s so late. I think I’m going to stop testing until the 29th though. (9dp5dt)
    @GTBB I have my fingers crossed for you!
    @katt1011 No luck so far! I shouldn’t have started testing so early because I now have a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach that it hasn’t worked and I’m worried about my next cycle and whether we can fit it in while since we’ve hit the safety net for the year. *sigh!*
    @Tanej78 I agree, we shouldn’t have to be chasing our clinics to see how things are going. We’re paying them some serious money for this!
    @sunny79 I’m so sorry to hear this! *giant hugs*
    @Annerley Good luck for your BT today! Hope those hormones are rising. x
    @Hopeful37 I’m so sorry! Sending you a giant hug.

AFM I’m feeling stressed because of the eBay cheapie BFN’s. If we have to do another cycle in December I’m not sure what doctor will be available to do my transfer because it will be the week before Christmas. At least instead of $2500 It will be $1500 because we have hit the safety net as well as our health insurance excess.
    I might call Eve Health and see if it’s even possible to do another cycle before Christmas. /:
    Thank goodness my husband has the entire week before Christmas off!

I’m also feeling sad because as a child I grew up with an abusive brother whom we all thought couldn’t produce sperm due to an accident he had as a child and he somehow knocked up a one night stand and now has a baby boy.
    My husband and I usually have dinner with my parents and grandparents every second Friday and now we have to be shuffled around because they have a baby and all.

We were always going to be the first to make them a grandchild and now we’re going through this.
    Thanks for letting me vent! x

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (26-11-2015),Billie2  (26-11-2015),Hopeful37  (26-11-2015),MrsSMS  (26-11-2015),sunny79  (26-11-2015),Tanej78  (26-11-2015),ttc1981  (26-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So sorry to hear it didn't work out @Hopeful37 I really wish it was a positive outcome for you. Big hugs xx
    @mrsthomo good luck, I hope that second line pops up soon. Life can be so unfair. Thanks for your well wishes too
    @Ruby16 thank you

Well I have some positive news, im cd17 and my bt today showed an increase in levels. I have to go back for another test on Saturday but should ovulate in a few days. I might be pupo in just over a week- yay!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

GTBB  (26-11-2015),Hopeful37  (26-11-2015),MrsSMS  (26-11-2015),stillfuntryin  (26-11-2015),Tanej78  (26-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @Annerley! That's wonderful news. Best of luck for your BT on Saturday! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's brilliant @Annerley. Got everything crossed for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm now canceled this month. Hormones are out of whack so have to go on the pill before the next try. I'm happy really as I want things to be as good as it can get before FET.
    Best of luck to all of you.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Waiting to exhale For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (26-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Waiting to exhale I'm sorry your hormones are out of whack. How long will you be on the pill for??
    I hope it helps! Wishing you all the best. xo

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

Waiting to exhale  (26-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Annerley best of luck!! I like to look at things that way, "in a weeks time I will be in a different position". Keeps things eggciting.. as I once saw someone on here put it.
    @mrsthomo Its just too early either way. Dont you dare give up when the game is still on. I will run you out some fluids and keep your head in the game. As I said, I relate everything to sport. Anything can happen. Vent all you want. No judgement here. I try to compartmentalise my story to others, but having that story so close to home it must be hard.

AFM - triggered last night with Egg Coll tomorrow. Zipper & fly open today but all good. Is it unusual to have a antagonist, fsh and trigger on the same night? Jab jab jab..

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

GTBB  (26-11-2015),Tanej78  (26-11-2015)