Closed Thread
Page 10 of 100 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby16 View Post
    Thanks @kat1011 & @Tanej78....fingers are crossed Friday's bt looks good!

Can I ask- when do you guys normally do your BT's - my clinic was 11dp5dt or 16dpo....I thought that was a bit excessive? Or is that the usual testing time? Xo
    @Ruby16 my 5day FET was 4Nov, BT 16th... So I think that's the same timeline as yours I'm Monash

I was about to type last month, so weird feels forever ago already, my 2nd scan is tomorrow hopefully we get an idea of when EPU will be

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Tanej78!

I know right- can't believe how quickly this whole year has gone......!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruby16 For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (25-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ttc1981 View Post
    Just got my bloods at 156HCG so officially pregnant... Now to hope all goes well xx
    Yayayay! Congrats!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Staaz For This Useful Post:

ttc1981  (25-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ruby16 my bloods are always 14 days after transfer regardless of whether it was a 2/3/5 day embryo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ruby16. I had my blood test today. 11dp5dt , also at Monash same as tanej78. Your levels look fine for how early you are.
    As for me. Bfn.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lexy123 10 is a fantastic number of frosties- go you!! Is it next month you are expecting to transfer?

@GTBB definitely not a silly question. I remember when I was PUPO, I freaked out when I sneezed. I was trying to hold it in and not do any full on sneezes. Not to worry, the emby is safely tucked in there.

@katt1011 I'm up again tomorrow, BT #3 for me.I haven't had any ovulation symptoms yet but hopefully my hormones are at least starting to rise. I'll be cd17 tomorrow and ovulated on cd24 last month, which was crazy! That's exciting that you have a transfer date! Not nice that they dodged your questions though!

@Billie2 what a worry that would have been! I so would have looked too. Before starting this FET, I had to have a scan to make sure there was no damage due to giving birth last year. The lady doing the scan mentioned that they are mainly looking for polyps as it prevents implantation, as you said. She also said, no point in wasting valuable embryos. Thankfully it was all clear for me too. They just said any polyps would need to be removed and may have delayed the FET. Good on you for having a positive attitude and glad that it paid off in the end.

@Staaz all the best for Sunday! Fingers firmly crossed for some frosties for you too!!

@MrsSMS congrats on being PUPO! I hope you have a busy 2ww so time flies for you

@ttc1981 woohoo congrats!! It's official, you must be so happy, wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

@Ruby16 64 is great for 12dpo. I'm with Genea too (not Sydney though) and always get my BT on 14dpo. I thought that was the norm as it's typically when af is due. I've since learnt that so many clinics seem to do it differently. I can't believe they made you feel bad for testing. Congrats on that result so far!
    By the way, I'm completely lost with this thread too at the moment, it's gotten away from me so had to go back to taking notes. I guess you are excused for losing track too, hehe!

@sunny79 sorry that it's been confirmed, sending you the biggest of hugs!

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (26-11-2015),MrsSMS  (25-11-2015),Staaz  (26-11-2015),Tanej78  (26-11-2015),ttc1981  (25-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Annerley View Post
    @Lexy123 10 is a fantastic number of frosties- go you!! Is it next month you are expecting to transfer?

@GTBB definitely not a silly question. I remember when I was PUPO, I freaked out when I sneezed. I was trying to hold it in and not do any full on sneezes. Not to worry, the emby is safely tucked in there.

@katt1011 I'm up again tomorrow, BT #3 for me.I haven't had any ovulation symptoms yet but hopefully my hormones are at least starting to rise. I'll be cd17 tomorrow and ovulated on cd24 last month, which was crazy! That's exciting that you have a transfer date! Not nice that they dodged your questions though!

@Billie2 what a worry that would have been! I so would have looked too. Before starting this FET, I had to have a scan to make sure there was no damage due to giving birth last year. The lady doing the scan mentioned that they are mainly looking for polyps as it prevents implantation, as you said. She also said, no point in wasting valuable embryos. Thankfully it was all clear for me too. They just said any polyps would need to be removed and may have delayed the FET. Good on you for having a positive attitude and glad that it paid off in the end.

@Staaz all the best for Sunday! Fingers firmly crossed for some frosties for you too!!

@MrsSMS congrats on being PUPO! I hope you have a busy 2ww so time flies for you

@ttc1981 woohoo congrats!! It's official, you must be so happy, wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

@Ruby16 64 is great for 12dpo. I'm with Genea too (not Sydney though) and always get my BT on 14dpo. I thought that was the norm as it's typically when af is due. I've since learnt that so many clinics seem to do it differently. I can't believe they made you feel bad for testing. Congrats on that result so far!
    By the way, I'm completely lost with this thread too at the moment, it's gotten away from me so had to go back to taking notes. I guess you are excused for losing track too, hehe!

@sunny79 sorry that it's been confirmed, sending you the biggest of hugs!
    Thank you annerley - I have to wait till my next period so prob transfer in January

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby16 View Post

@RubyGirl- how are things today?
    Super crampy this morning ladies. But still no AF so that's a good sign i guess. I'm currently 9dp6dt.
    Another weird thing is that im super hot. Specifically in certain lady areas. Its becoming ridiculous. I always get hot around my AF but this is way more than normal

We've marked Saturday as our POAS day. I hope i make it till then I really feel like I'm going to get my AF 😟
    Last edited by RubyGirl; 26-11-2015 at 06:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got my period this morning so I'm out. Official test tomorrow. I'm going to do one more stim cycle before Xmas so it will start straight away.
    Upset this morning and sooo over this whole process!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry Hopeful37 and Sunny79.

Do something nice for yourselves this weekend.
    Last edited by GTBB; 26-11-2015 at 06:19.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to GTBB For This Useful Post:

sunny79  (26-11-2015)