@midnite01 the flights were horrible, all late, exceptionally stressful, qantas don't leave enough time to transfer between flights (just over an hour) leaving you to power walk/skippy run to get to the next terminal/flight. On one occasion I started cramping and had to sit down. My god did I feel guilty.
Because it was 30c plus on the way back I didn't wear compression stockings and my feet and ankles blew up like a pufferfish. When I noticed all I could think about was DVT. I 'slept' with my feet elevated lastnight and it's helped abit. Anyway, there's not much I can do about it now.
Before my transfer I asked Dr W how the 2 blasts were looking and he said "good. I'm happy to transfer them" and I said "good?" and he said "ok then, very good". And gave me a look to say, whatever you need to believe that helps you.
Immediately post transfer he confirmed he doesn't believe in immune issues and there isn't anything that kills off embryos. Also that beside the Progynova for 10 days and Viagra for 3 there isn't anything else that can boost your lining. I asked what would happen if my lining stayed thin and he said the embryos just wouldn't stay implanted. And here's the kicker. He finished that sentiment with "we can only help 90% of woman and the other 10%"...he shrugged his shoulders. So I'm in the 10% of women with thin lining that he can't help.
Its more than a tad hard to shake his comments.