I believe we used ICSI last time - they selected an ideal sperm and injected it directly into the egg? I'm a bit crap with all the terminology but I think that's what it was, as DH doesn't have very good numbers.
If we go ahead, and I still want to chat with the FS to make sure it's the right thing to do, ideally I'd like to wait until next year. Sometime around late Jan/Feb but I suppose a lot of that depends ion my cycle, so who knows, lol. I guess I'd have to be a bit flexible with that
ETA: Yep, I'll be taking 3 of the DHEA per day too.