Closed Thread
Page 62 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats @Sue77 on having 9 at day 3. Even if a few drop off, that is a great haul and surely bodes well for day 5. Are you planning a fresh transfer?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (08-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    have a safe trip @Tahli!

FWIW I did my intralipids on stim day 7 (which seems very early by comparison to everyone else) and with a BFP.
    @Bongley I did intralipids at about stim day 7 (supposed to be 6-10 days before EPU), then again at EPU, and then at transfer (or if weekend then day before). Then you gals have said next at BFP and then every 10 days to 12 weeks. So are you having intralipids at transfer this time?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (08-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes Gagingi. . My f's suggested to do a fresh transfer and send the rest for pgd.... let's see how many make it. ..how are u doing?

Kilnareygirl. . Congratulations she is v cute ....

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (08-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagingi View Post
    @Bongley I did intralipids at about stim day 7 (supposed to be 6-10 days before EPU), then again at EPU, and then at transfer (or if weekend then day before). Then you gals have said next at BFP and then every 10 days to 12 weeks. So are you having intralipids at transfer this time?
    Nope, that's it (well unless I get a BFP) they said it was standard for them to do it on day 7, which yeah, seems very early especially as I am now on day 18 of stims with at least 5 more days to transfer.

Quote Originally Posted by Gagingi View Post
    So @Bongley does that mean you might not need to trigger if the level rises naturally? (I'm a FET virgin too). Also with the egg you ovulate can that produce a pregnancy also? Does that also mean you'll get your result just before Christmas? I hope it all goes to plan.
    Yes, that's right, I may ovulate naturally. Yes, this egg I could get preggers but I haven't been taking the usual amount of LH to help egg quality and I really (REALLY!) don't want twins so not sure we will do the deed as crazy as it sounds. Yep, I'll be testing those few days before xmas, should know by xmas eve. Really wish it wasn't so close (positive thinking flew out the window about three months ago)

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (08-12-2015),SMJ  (09-12-2015),Tahli  (08-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    congrats @Killarneygirl what a beautiful bub

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (08-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @charlie74 - FS intends brandy to be medicinal, it thins blood, increases blood flow, and relaxes you. I think it also effects immune function in some way. This is of course on top of the 4 Valium. It wasn't a suggestion. The embie is not attached yet, so no risk to it. It felt weird, as we're strong believers in no alcohol whilst TTC and I'm not a brandy drinker anyway. Hopefully my last drink for 9 months!

@bongley - can you ask for an extra intralipids given the time that has elapsed? Surely they wouldn't say no... I think that makes perfect sense to just focus on your FET embie, particularly as it is PGD competent. Fingers crossed you ovulate overnight.

AFM: 3dp5dt with 11 sleeps to go to beta. After my booster shot at transfer on Saturday my shoulder tip/OHSS etc went nuts so I'm just starting to wean down my painkillers today, but need to take another booster tonight and am very worried about what will happen. We are going out, so I'll do the shot late, but if it flares up then I cannot lie down - no sleep for me if that is the case, but whatever is best for embie. No symptoms otherwise.
    Baby dust to all.
    Last edited by Gagingi; 08-12-2015 at 15:32.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (08-12-2015),Blossom74  (08-12-2015),Bongley  (11-12-2015),Charlie74  (08-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well my potential egg donor friend has gotten back to me and is still interested in exploring the idea further! From the sounds of it she doesn't really know much about it, so she might change her mind once she realises what is involved, but at least we have a starting point. I wrote back today with a description of the time frame and what is involved in a cycle so that she has a little bit more of an idea and can then get back to me with questions.

The only problem is that she is living overseas until August next year and suggested that August could be a good time! OMG these young ladies have no idea of the time pressure and urgency we feel do they? I know others (not mentioning names due to sensitivity of the issue) have experienced that before when it comes to working with a donor. So I'm thinking because it is pretty much a two week episode for the donor, that we may be able to co-ordinate the timing and organise for her to come back to Aus for two weeks, or even go through an overseas program and meet her somewhere - but I can't see us waiting until August to get underway. My FS has said that they can do the counseling sessions via Skype, and she should also be able to get all the blood tests done overseas as well, so most of it could be done while she is away.

Anyway, that's good news, the first steps have been taken!
    Last edited by Summer; 08-12-2015 at 15:57.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (08-12-2015),Blossom74  (08-12-2015),Bongley  (08-12-2015),calypso75  (08-12-2015),faithandhopellove  (08-12-2015),Gagingi  (08-12-2015),Green lady  (08-12-2015),Petal40  (08-12-2015),SMJ  (09-12-2015),winsor  (08-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    sounds very promising, Summer! I hope it all works out

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (08-12-2015),Summer  (09-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Greetings lovelies, I'm back from work. Have had a quick scan of the last few posts, so here goes:-

Congratulations @Tahli on being PUPO! this/these are your take home baby/babies!

@Sue77, I am crossing everything that those 9 embies continue to do well for you hon. Those are great numbers so far

@Killarneygirl, congratulations on your beautiful family

@Corbes, I',m very sorry your friend's cycle didn't work out but glad she has some other options to follow up on.

@Infinity, sorry to hear about your friend also. It's very sad when things don't go to plan.

@Summer, what a hard letter that must have been to write. Yes, there is a LOT involved as we all know. I hope your friend follows through for you love.

@Charlie74, happy birthday hon And lovely post, by the way.

@Precious40, hope you and your friend's cycles go to plan.

@Bongley, wow, 20mm. That folly must be about ready to launch! Good luck!

AFM, I rang a compounding chemist today to get my DHEA script filled. They quoted me $66 plus $10 postage. That was for a 100 pill supply. Does this sound about right? I thought it was pretty reasonable.

Glad to be home from work. It's 38 degrees here and I'm knackered! Good to be back with you all too

Blossom

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (08-12-2015),Charlie74  (08-12-2015),Summer  (09-12-2015),Tahli  (08-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Summer I can feel your excitement and frustration! Its such a tricky situation at the best of times. I really hope it comes through for you and your friend would like the idea of a free trip home for a couple of weeks or somewhere OS

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (08-12-2015),SMJ  (09-12-2015),Summer  (09-12-2015)