Closed Thread
Page 51 of 101 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wishing u all the best Tahli... praying for u

Bongley .. that's frustrating. . I really hope it all works out for u by Tuesday at the latest. .
    No my nurse will call me tomm with the fert results.. as they dont call on sun ...If all goes well n we have a transferable one on day 5 .. then embryo transfer will be on Thursday

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (06-12-2015),Blossom74  (06-12-2015),Bongley  (06-12-2015),Tahli  (06-12-2015),winsor  (06-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Bongley what's the aim of the game hun? Does that lead follicle have to be at say, 18mm to proceed to a FET on the same day, or are they looking for your estrogen to hit a certain level. You must be so flipping frustrated at this point.
    I remember when my lead follicle was only growing by .5mm per day, if that, LB wouldn't increase my FSH dose either. On the First cycle I did as I was told. On the second cycle I upped it without LBs knowledge. I seem to recall BiB encouraging from the sidelines. Not that for one minute am I suggesting you do that. You've got too much riding on that one follicle and you're sooooo close. Big hugs.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (06-12-2015),Blossom74  (06-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahli View Post
    @Bongley what's the aim of the game hun? Does that lead follicle have to be at say, 18mm to proceed to a FET on the same day, or are they looking for your estrogen to hit a certain level. You must be so flipping frustrated at this point.
    I remember when my lead follicle was only growing by .5mm per day, if that, LB wouldn't increase my FSH dose either. On the First cycle I did as I was told. On the second cycle I upped it without LBs knowledge. I seem to recall BiB encouraging from the sidelines. Not that for one minute am I suggesting you do that. You've got too much riding on that one follicle and you're sooooo close. Big hugs.
    @Tahli yes, I'm not sure if its the follicle size or the estrogen levels or both. I have already sneaked a few extra units in here and there but it must be looking ok for them not have increased the dose so I'll just have to grin and bear it.

Glad you got there OK! Get those littlies into you and come on home for a POAS marathon before xmas.
    I'll be a week behind you now at least

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (06-12-2015),Blossom74  (06-12-2015),Tahli  (06-12-2015),winsor  (06-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Tahli What a frucking ordeal to get there Luv by the sounds of it!!😦

You're there now in one piece which is the main thing & maybe it's fate that you've come back around full circle to be in the same room/bed that you were when it all began!!😊

I'm taking it as a good omen & a positive sign of things to come (i.e a BFFP!!!) 😊👍

We're all here with you/for you now Luv as well & are collectively cheering you on from the sidelines😊 We're with you all the way Girl!!😊

Enjoy that massage!! Clear your mind of all stress/worry as you feel the tension being released from your muscles. Let your mind go blank & allow yourself to just "be" in that moment immersing yourself in those heavenly sensations that a good massage brings!!😊👍xoxo

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (06-12-2015),Gagingi  (06-12-2015),Tahli  (06-12-2015),winsor  (06-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    @Tahli yes, I'm not sure if its the follicle size or the estrogen levels or both. I have already sneaked a few extra units in here and there but it must be looking ok for them not have increased the dose so I'll just have to grin and bear it.

Glad you got there OK! Get those littlies into you and come on home for a POAS marathon before xmas.
    I'll be a week behind you now at least
    "HURRY UP!!" Follicle FFS's!!😉😁

The silver lining here Luv is that your Cycle hasn't been cancelled & though your follicle is as slow as an old mole getting to the size it needs to, it is thankfully still heading in the right direction!!😁

You will get there Luv😊

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (06-12-2015),Bongley  (06-12-2015),winsor  (06-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lolly99 are you still holding out til Tuesday before testing? If so, you've got more resolve than all of us combined!
    The largest delay was down to a "mechanic problem". 3 hrs later I overheard staff saying one of the technicians miscalculated something rather than there actually being something literally wrong with the plane.
    I might see if it's possible to go down to Simons Town to see the penguins this afernoon. It's just getting around safely on my own that I find abit tricky. Failing that, I might jump on the red open top bus and go for a super touristy ride. I've not had the time to play a tourist on my two other trips. Gosh I'd love to do a day safari!
    @winsor you just made tears roll down my cheeks. Kindness does that to me!! This is a bl~~dy lonely path to travel on your own.
    Thanks @Sue77. I'm praying like almighty that I can follow in @JulieMalooleys footsteps. @Bongley well done on sneaking a few more units in! If alls looking good for you on Tuesday does that mean they'll transfer on Tuesday? Your precious embie is a day 5 isn't she/he? If so, our day 5 transfers would only be hours apart. We can be neurotic Stick Wh~res together!!
    Last edited by Tahli; 06-12-2015 at 14:19.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (06-12-2015),Blossom74  (06-12-2015),Summer  (07-12-2015),winsor  (06-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue77 View Post
    Wishing u all the best Tahli... praying for u

Bongley .. that's frustrating. . I really hope it all works out for u by Tuesday at the latest. .
    No my nurse will call me tomm with the fert results.. as they dont call on sun ...If all goes well n we have a transferable one on day 5 .. then embryo transfer will be on Thursday
    How are you feeling Luv?? No symptoms of OHSS I hope??😐

Am sending more babydust/prayers to the Universe & crossing fingers & toes for a brilliant fertilisation report tomorrow for you!!😊xo

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (06-12-2015),Lolly99  (06-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolly99 View Post
    Great result @Sue77!
    Hang in there @Bongley and good luck for Tuesday. @Tahli how's CT? Hope you made it ok, we left Johanesberg yesterday just as big storm was coming, we were sitting on the runway looking at lightning in the distance! We were also delayed so maybe that had an effect on all flights going in and out.
    Hope your embies are snuggling in for the long haul Luv!!😊👍

Fingers crossed/babydust & prayers being sent the Universe's way for you!!😊

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (06-12-2015),Lolly99  (06-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tahli no I have not tested! I'm dying to do a pee stick, however I am too jet legged too go to shops. Feel like a zombie. Am also scared. Think I'm feeling crampy
    the penguins are so cute I loved them! we went there on Wednesday but the road to get there is all dug up and traffic was kind of brutal. The hop on is nice too I think you can go on all the routes if you can fit them in, we went on the red and blue I wanted to do the purple as well on which is the wine farms nearby. You can get off at table mt and go on the cable car that was amazing and you would be safe as its all touristy. I miss it already!! Enjoy and try to do something today it will help get your mind off everything! Not really but it's a bit of distraction!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lolly99 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (06-12-2015),Blossom74  (06-12-2015),Tahli  (06-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tahli once I get the go ahead then I'll trigger, ovulate 2 days later then wait 5 days and transfer! So a full week later than you unfortunately. You'll have pass me the stick who're baton.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (06-12-2015),Blossom74  (06-12-2015),Summer  (07-12-2015),Tahli  (06-12-2015)