She's going to have to hold on until her next BT as that's what's going determine things for her I think. Fruck waiting until Saturday!! I'd be off to the GP on Fri morning for an urgently marked BT (or GP the arvo/evening before to at least get the pathology request form for the next day)
and prayers being sent her way!!!