Closed Thread
Page 17 of 101 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahli View Post
    Thanks for the boarding call @BlondeinBrisvegas. Yep, you were a week too early but thanks for thinking of me! Not surprisingly, I've just logged onto the Qantas site to make sure my flights are still there!!
    I feel like I've been hit by a brick. I'm absolutely and utterly exhausted. I think everything's caught up with me physically & I can't make my brain work very well (increase in Pred?). I've hammered the hell out of my body with hormones this year, back to back cycles, and now it's shouting at me to STOOOP. I need to get this cycle out of the way asap so I can give my body what it needs...a break, before I quite literally collapse.
    I have my lining scan on Monday. I wonder if my lining will still be around 7mm after upping the Progy from 4 a day to 9 a day. Intralipids on Tuesday. Fly out Saturday.
    It would bloody-well want to be 7mm or more come Monday after that effort Luv!!!😁

A "Hamburger with the lot" would be good!!😊👍

Try to rest up as best as you can this weekend...even if it's just a few hrs or so to "stop & smell the roses" Luv. An enforced "time out" to help alleviate the "brain strain"😊

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (28-11-2015),Tahli  (29-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie74 View Post
    Thanks girls.. Am better today.. Most definitely PMS.. I could feel it building up yesterday. Today I'm back to myself. Literally 5 minutes after posting last nite DP looked at me and said 'are you ok?'... And of course I burst into tears.. And 10 minutes later I was feeling ok again! Bleary red eyed but good! Sometimes I feel like a pot about to boil over & literally once I cry I'm good again.

Wow @Tahli.. Next week eh?? Was it u that said ur transfer is 7/12? If so that my birthday so I'll happily share some birthday luck with you!
    Good to hear Luv😊

Enjoy the rest of your weekend😊

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (28-11-2015),Charlie74  (28-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    Hi bib all good here, had intralipids yesterday and just had a scan today, looking for the biggest follicle which was around 13mm and the lining was pretty thin, so ovulation is a few days off yet. I'm still estimating a transfer around the 10th dec, just under 2 weeks. (first POAS in the 15th!)
    @midnite01 so sorry this is all dragging on for you what a nightmare not much advice here I'm afraid, not sure what I would do in your situation.
    @Charlie74 no need to apologise for venting how sad you are, that's definitely what we're here for

best of luck today @SMJ!

good luck to all us ladies cycling and doing it naturally.
    You're on your way Luv😊

Good to see everything's on track😊👍

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (28-11-2015),Bongley  (28-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    [QUOTE=Charlie74;8345145]Thanks girls.. Am better today.. Most definitely PMS.. I could feel it building up yesterday. Today I'm back to myself. Literally 5 minutes after posting last nite DP looked at me and said 'are you ok?'... And of course I burst into tears.. And 10 minutes later I was feeling ok again! Bleary red eyed but good! Sometimes I feel like a pot about to boil over & literally once I cry I'm good again. QUOTE]

There's something about those words "Are you ok?" When you're right on the brink they tend to push you over the edge. I react exactly the same way. Sometimes you really do just need to have a good cry and let it out. I don't know what it is, but I often find bottling these things up doesn't really help me cope in the long run. If I cry and get it out I can move forward. I'm really pleased you're feeling better today hon.

Blossom

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-11-2015),Charlie74  (29-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM, @Tahli I can sympathise. I'm feeling completely drained today too. I've had a quiet day today. Went to collect some eggs from a friend with the aim of baking tomorrow, watched a bit of tv, pottered about being useless. I really didn't achieve much at all No matter, that's what weekends are for, right?

Trying to gear myself up to cook tea. Tonight we're having home made chicken schnitzel and salad. Quite looking forward to it too, I'm a starvin' marvin today. I've been 'good' but it's not been easy!

Blossom

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    [QUOTE=Blossom74;8345276]
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie74 View Post
    Thanks girls.. Am better today.. Most definitely PMS.. I could feel it building up yesterday. Today I'm back to myself. Literally 5 minutes after posting last nite DP looked at me and said 'are you ok?'... And of course I burst into tears.. And 10 minutes later I was feeling ok again! Bleary red eyed but good! Sometimes I feel like a pot about to boil over & literally once I cry I'm good again. QUOTE]

There's something about those words "Are you ok?" When you're right on the brink they tend to push you over the edge. I react exactly the same way. Sometimes you really do just need to have a good cry and let it out. I don't know what it is, but I often find bottling these things up doesn't really help me cope in the long run. If I cry and get it out I can move forward. I'm really pleased you're feeling better today hon.

Blossom
    @Blossom74 - totally agree! I had a meltdown last night before going to a work function of my DHs. Was over what to wear and it was all too much . Silly trigger point, but after my meltdown I got dressed and went to the function and felt much better!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Green lady For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-11-2015),Blossom74  (29-11-2015),Charlie74  (29-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Totally hear you ladies. I wonder why we bottle it all up. I've been in tears everyday since my last bfn always on my own. In the car, shower, bed etc. seems as soon as I think about being childless or my brothers baby on the way I have a meltdown. I commend you blossom for getting as much done as you do. I seem to only be able to manage work atm as I can absorb myself there. At home I can't be a$$ed doing anything. Thank goodness my dp does all the housework as he work shifts. I need to motivate myself!! All set for my birthday laparoscopy on Wednesday. If I get some answers maybe it will be a good birthday. I feel like DrNL was at least honest with me and said at least I'll know whether to keep trying, adopt or look forward to a life of sleep ins and wine. 5 transfers with no further testing from my clinic is negligent I reckon. I said to drNLs nurse my word for 2015 has been overwhelmed and I hope my 2016 word will be relieved. I'm so scared about how much all of what he talked about will be especially if it increases by 50% like they say. I will definitely have to give up then. Has anyone written a letter. Do you think it will make any difference??

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Caesardust For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-11-2015),Blossom74  (29-11-2015),Charlie74  (29-11-2015),Petal40  (29-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    On another note my skin has decided to revert back to a 14 year olds so I want to cover my head in a paper bag. Did anyone else have that side effect from coming off meds?

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Caesardust For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-11-2015),Blossom74  (29-11-2015),Charlie74  (29-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesardust View Post
    On another note my skin has decided to revert back to a 14 year olds so I want to cover my head in a paper bag. Did anyone else have that side effect from coming off meds?
    Yep, and I've got pimples coming up on my tummy wtf!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-11-2015),Blossom74  (29-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    On your tummy?? Wtf??? Mind you I'd prefer that than my face!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Caesardust For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-11-2015),Blossom74  (29-11-2015)