+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default New to BH

Hello ladies looking to chat to other mammas. I'm 23 with a 2 and a half year old son and my little girl's due in Jan 2016. I live in Brisbane, hope to hear from you.

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    hi harmony23, , welcome to bubhub, I hope you enjoy your time here. marie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Congrats to you expecting, I'm sure you're very excited by now as you dont have long to wait until you meet your new bub.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! I'm new too. That's so exciting that your bub is a few months away

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies so nice to hear from you all, I'm super excited and very much over the swollen feet and restlessness but excited. 😆😆

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi Harmonyn23 and welcome to Bubhub . Congratulations on your pregnancy, I hope the weather is kind to you, I don't miss being pregnant in Brisbane's heat and humidity!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know it's getting hotter by the day and my little girl's growing by the day. So looking forward to having her. My son was alot easier and was a winter baby so that helped too. 😊😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I much preferred my winter babies than the summer ones, purely as I wasn't stressing about them over-heating in the car seat, Cot and clothes. My first baby had a bit of mild jaundice, so the Doc told me to put her out in the Sun for a little while, well, you know what Brissy's like, I was freaking about my newborn being sunburned, the green ants biting her, gah, lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah my son had jaundice too and I was like err brisbane sun? I don't think so, I would put him in mild sunlight abit more in shade haha. Yeah I remember his first ant bite too, I couldn't see anything then saw the bull ant taking off and was so gutted. Nothing like knowing that pain but on delicate new born skin. Do you still live in brissy? Or somewhere cooler 😥😆☺