Closed Thread
Page 98 of 108 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelynmoo View Post
    Your clinic sounds nice, Ive requested bloods and US before during a cycle and Ive been refused. Ive now made the clinic change official though.
    @Mink I dont like bieber, but whenever I hear him anywhere I will now think of you lol
    Nice is probably not how I would describe this. The nurse is lovely but I would say they are fairly complacent and disorganised. I've had 7 failed transfers now so it's really poor of them to not do any testing without me having to request it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mumandmummy View Post
    One more thing. For those who took lucrin where did you inject it in to?
    Abdominal/pelvic area just like the other injections
    Last edited by Evelynmoo; 11-02-2016 at 20:16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesardust View Post
    Nice is probably not how I would describe this. The nurse is lovely but I would say they are fairly complacent and disorganised. I've had 7 failed transfers now so it's really poor of them to not do any testing without me having to request it.
    I dont know if you have already discussed this but have you considered changing clinics?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank Evelynmoo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies hope everyone's day has been as pleasant as possible.

I'm sorry we've seen a few BFNs and AF showing up today. I wish it was a promised bfp after 1 round cause it's not like we've not already been through the wringer by the first round of IVF.

Will be nice to see some familiar faces when I start cycling fully as a newbie though.

I see there are a few different types of meds that can be used so will be interested in hearing the different pros and cons to them.

I'm currently on the pill to bring my cycle into line to where they wanted and to make sure we didn't fall pregnant prior. I start synarel on Saturday 13/2 and continue taking this until i take the tigger shot. On the 27/2 I'll start my injections of puregon. After that my trigger shot is ovidrel (sp) then after EPU I'll be on crinone and progesterone pessaries until BT 25/3 (Good Friday). I'm starting to freak out a little with having to give myself needles as I'm not a fan of needles. Any tips?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (11-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeBabyIVF View Post
    Hi ladies hope everyone's day has been as pleasant as possible.

I'm sorry we've seen a few BFNs and AF showing up today. I wish it was a promised bfp after 1 round cause it's not like we've not already been through the wringer by the first round of IVF.

Will be nice to see some familiar faces when I start cycling fully as a newbie though.

I see there are a few different types of meds that can be used so will be interested in hearing the different pros and cons to them.

I'm currently on the pill to bring my cycle into line to where they wanted and to make sure we didn't fall pregnant prior. I start synarel on Saturday 13/2 and continue taking this until i take the tigger shot. On the 27/2 I'll start my injections of puregon. After that my trigger shot is ovidrel (sp) then after EPU I'll be on crinone and progesterone pessaries until BT 25/3 (Good Friday). I'm starting to freak out a little with having to give myself needles as I'm not a fan of needles. Any tips?
    Cant offer any specific experience with any of the meds youve been given as I havent taken any of those. But for any injections I suggest putting an ice pack over the area for about a minute of 2 before wiping with alcohol, pinching a nice juicy role of fat and then injecting.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (13-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mink View Post
    So I'm officially out! Negative BT today, sadly it wasn't a surprise
    not sure what I'm going to do from here. I know I want to cycle again and feel like I'm racing against the clock. I don't want the endo to grow back. So I guess I'll be crying for real now when I get home... Unless Justin Bieber comes on the radio again...
    @Mink So sorry. I had my negative confirmed by BT today too. Felt crap even though I knew I was out. I hope a good cry makes you feel that tiny bit better. How do they determine whether you can go ahead with a new cycle? I mean is there a check to see when endo grows back? Excuse my ignorance! 3rd time lucky?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelynmoo View Post
    @Serani. The only symptoms I remember I got from the pessaries were hot flushes or at least I think it was from them hahaha.
    There's so many factors as to why little emby may not have implanted. Don't beat yourself up because there really is no possible way of ever finding out why this one just did not implant. If everything looked good on the screen in relation to your uterus and everything looked good in relation the emby then theres no possible way docs could have been able to predict it didnt implant. I have wondered though about the progesterone aspect, that maybe my levels arent high enough to support implantation but theres no way of telling unless your clinic offers to monitor your levels through the 2WW and I know my clinic doesnt do that.
    Thanks @Evelynmoo I think is kinda strange that they don't do at least a midpoint BT in the 2WW, at least until they sort out the best combo of meds/progesterone support. But for my next cycle I've asked the question about my dosage so hopefully it will improve. How are you feeling? Still planning to test on the 16th?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ashe87 How are you going? Is that line getting any darker yet!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow this thread moves to fast for me to catch up... Sorry to read about some failed attempts, excited for those of you that are noobies to this process, all I can say to you is try and keep an open mind to the process, the needles aren't all that bad, and keep smiling as everything will work out in the end... For you veterans, big hugs, smiles, and happy thought being sent your way that this round is your round.

AFM - FET was last Friday with acupuncture before and after... Blood test on Tuesday... Will probably POAS this weekend... Hope everyone has a great and relaxing weekend. HAPPY Valentines Day (Sunday)

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (12-02-2016),HillDweller  (11-02-2016),Kookii  (12-02-2016)