Closed Thread
Page 96 of 108 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Razzy Bear its only my 2nd ET but I have cycled 4 times altogether so I am really sick of all the bloods, US and waiting.
    @Mink I am so incredibly sorry. When I read your message about crying, I actually got really teary and then your comment about justin bieber made me laugh. Your an amazing person to put a joke in within such sadness. I suggest more guilty pleasure tv.
    @chloechloe86, 15mm is amazing, I am completely jealous. The best I can get is 7mm. You are doing really well. Good luck and welcome!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie85 View Post
    My nurse called this morning and said none of my embryos made it to freeze did this happen to anyone else on their first cycle? I'm shattered
    Yes, got 18 eggs retrieved, 5 fertilised, one embie developed enough to be frozen on day 6. Didn't take. Went straight to another full cycle with similar outcome: 2 embies to freeze on day 5, both FET, both BFN. Third cycle 16 eggs, zero fertilisation. Fourth cycle, 12 eggs, 5 fertilised. Last week I had my 4th but only fresh ET with my 1st hatching blast, one blasty already frozen and waiting results on remaining 3.

Try to stay positive. Remember that you're PUPO!

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kookii For This Useful Post:

Annie85  (11-02-2016),Caesardust  (11-02-2016),Evelynmoo  (11-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzy Bear View Post
    @CAEserdust - do you have your BT tomorrow?
    @razzybear yes bt is tomorrow but already know it's a negative. Progesterone level yesterday was only 7.7 so nurse said af is on her way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mink sorry to hear your news. Give yourself time to grieve and ask lots of questions so something is done differently the next time. I'll be going into my 7th cycle from April and that's going to be my last because this journey is just too hard for long periods of time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thinking of you mink its always a hard blow. Treat yourself well x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so so sorry to hear your news @Mink

Also sorry to hear the nurse thinks you will also have a BFN @Caesardust

Sorry I haven't done too many individual replies, had a few busy days at work! I've still been reading every post though!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (11-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry @Caesardust and @Mink. Massive hug ❤️

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kookii For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (11-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Jan Feb 2016

Just wondering what you girls have experienced from using Crinone? I'm not on Pregnyl/hcg booster, just the progesterone twice daily. I've been having pre-AF type cramps (nothing unbearable, they come and go throughout the day) and as I didn't use them much in my last unsuccessful cycle I have nothing to compare them to.
    This is messing with my head and I don't want to google side effects, the TWW is crazy enough!

Edit: I'm only 3dp5dt

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lexy123 @Razzy Bear @Evelynmoo @Caesardust @Meshell23 @HillDweller @Kookii

thank you all so much for your support. We women are such strong creatures, I just wish we didn't have to constantly use that strength in this way. I truly admire those of you who are able to, as the late Aaliyah once said, dust yourselves off and try again, over and over. Sorry for that lame pop culture reference.

@Evelynmoo you are such a sweetheart. Sympathetic/hormonal crying is so rampant in our state. I cried with JLo's story on "what to expect when you're expecting" lol ps. Justin came on the radio again!

good luck everyone! I'll be watching from the sidelines, hoping you all get your little miracles.
    @Ashe87 how are you going?
    Last edited by Mink; 11-02-2016 at 18:04.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mink For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (11-02-2016),HillDweller  (11-02-2016),Lexy123  (11-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kookii View Post
    Yes, got 18 eggs retrieved, 5 fertilised, one embie developed enough to be frozen on day 6. Didn't take. Went straight to another full cycle with similar outcome: 2 embies to freeze on day 5, both FET, both BFN. Third cycle 16 eggs, zero fertilisation. Fourth cycle, 12 eggs, 5 fertilised. Last week I had my 4th but only fresh ET with my 1st hatching blast, one blasty already frozen and waiting results on remaining 3.

Try to stay positive. Remember that you're PUPO!
    You have had an incredible journey so far, I really hope you get your positive soon. Thank you for sharing

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Annie85 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (11-02-2016),Kookii  (11-02-2016)