Closed Thread
Page 95 of 108 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @RazzBear I wasn't offended, just not even a possible issue for some of us. Always people better off and worse off than ourselves. I passed the gap questions 5years ago. I would never have even considered we had an issue back when I went off the pill in 2009. Our son was conceived with the assistance of champagne and beer. But now I see that just because you need IVF, doesn't mean you still cant fulfil a "gap" preference. If we are blessed, I assume it will be damn obvious to others, or they will speculate, if I used IVF because there would be a 9year gap. Interesting.. 😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Didnt offend me. I get shirty when people who dont know I go through ivf are on my case about having more kids and I should get onto it. I plan on having a child in another 5 years or so. I want another one later in life.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Meshell23 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (11-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default First time IVF, what do these numbers mean?

Hi ladies,
    Firstly I just want to thank you all for the comfort reading about your IVF journeys has given me.
    I am 29 and my husband is 32. We have been ttc for a few years with no pregnancies yet, I have low AMH, endo and adhesions. We started our first IVF cycle this month and I had my egg collection yesterday afternoon. They collected 11 eggs and I just had my phone call and found out that 5 fertilised and 3 are showing early signs of fertilisation. My lining was 15mm at my scan on Monday (3 days ago) and I am booked in for 5 day transfer on Monday (4 days away).
    I'm not sure if these are good numbers and what the chances of success are from here, wondering if anyone has had similar numbers and can offer any insight?
    Wishing everyone sooo much luck xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to chloechloe86 For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (11-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    All good then Billie!

I imagine it is even more frustrating then if you had no problem with bub number 1, to still be trying after this long for number two.

I also hate the you can't only have one child line - firstly why not?? And sometimes it just isn't that easy!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Razzy Bear For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (11-02-2016),HillDweller  (11-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I'm officially out! Negative BT today, sadly it wasn't a surprise
    not sure what I'm going to do from here. I know I want to cycle again and feel like I'm racing against the clock. I don't want the endo to grow back. So I guess I'll be crying for real now when I get home... Unless Justin Bieber comes on the radio again...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mink For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (11-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mink View Post
    not sure what I'm going to do from here. I know I want to cycle again and feel like I'm racing against the clock. I don't want the endo to grow back. So I guess I'll be crying for real now when I get home... Unless Justin Bieber comes on the radio again...
    I'm so sorry mink hopefully next cycle is your turn. Xxxx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lexy123 For This Useful Post:

Mink  (11-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by chloechloe86 View Post
    Hi ladies,
    Firstly I just want to thank you all for the comfort reading about your IVF journeys has given me.
    I am 29 and my husband is 32. We have been ttc for a few years with no pregnancies yet, I have low AMH, endo and adhesions. We started our first IVF cycle this month and I had my egg collection yesterday afternoon. They collected 11 eggs and I just had my phone call and found out that 5 fertilised and 3 are showing early signs of fertilisation. My lining was 15mm at my scan on Monday (3 days ago) and I am booked in for 5 day transfer on Monday (4 days away).
    I'm not sure if these are good numbers and what the chances of success are from here, wondering if anyone has had similar numbers and can offer any insight?

Welcome, Chloe, to the fountain of IVF knowledge. Congrats on the eggs! They usually say you get about 20-30% viable embryos from the number of eggs. I had 6 eggs, 5 fertilised, and had 2 5-day embryos. Your lining is fantastic! I have endo too with adhesions etc, so I totally get what you're going through. I hope you have way more luck than me though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mink View Post
    Oh mink, I'm so sorry. Big, big hugs.

You're allowed to have a cry, days of tears if you want. Take some time to look after you. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by chloechloe86 View Post
    Hi ladies,
    Welcome chloechloe!

Those fertilisation numbers sound good to me! Very promising.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @CAEserdust - do you have your BT tomorrow?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Razzy Bear For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (11-02-2016)