Closed Thread
Page 94 of 108 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I dont know if there is ever a right gap mason sleeps through the night is toilet trained can help himself to snacks and do so much for him self he will be so helpful with a baby in the house

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Meshell23 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (11-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mink View Post
    Thank you @Razzy Bear! Now your comment makes me wanna cry haha
    No, it wasn't supposed to do that! That's the opposite of what was meant to happen haha

It's hard, I don't have any close friends who have struggled to get pregnant or even want children at this stage so when we first went through it, I found the girls on these forums to be so valuable to me as they just understood the range of emotions you experience.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Razzy Bear For This Useful Post:

Mink  (11-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ditto razzy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @Mink. Will be thinking of you. Thinking about your crying, makes me want to cry and
    @Razzy Bear its so true I don't have anyone that understands what I am going through. I know we all have different reasons as to why we cant conceive naturally but what makes it the hardest for me is that doctors don't have a proper diagnosis for me, added with the fact that I know and feel I still have something undiagnosed like potentially endometriosis but can't do anything about it right now.

AFM I have my last acupuncture appt this midday before doing the long drive down to Albury/Wodonga to wait out the rest of the 2WW.

I did another POAS this morning to check on the pregynl progress and it is leaving my body slowly but the line is still quite strong.

I'm really trying to stay positive but starting to get negative feelings. As some of us might know after ovulation the corpus luteum stays in our ovary till it receives HCG from a little emby and if it doesnt get that HCG it dies. Well this cycle I had 2 large follicles because of my injections. After ovulation I had cramping every time I went to the toilet to pee because of the size of my ovary and those 2 follicles but now 8dp ovulation the pee cramping is gone and so I'm worried the corpus luteums have died because none of the embies have implanted.

If this cycle doesnt work I will be absolutely gutted because I had 3 potential embryos that could have implanted!! Urgh 3dp and I'm already going mental.
    Last edited by Evelynmoo; 11-02-2016 at 08:44.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

Mink  (11-02-2016)

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't had much time for individual replies, but I feel for all of you in the tww trying to work out what's happening. Hang in there!

I picked up all my meds this morning - onto the pointy end in the next few days. Literally, haha!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to littlesunflowers For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (11-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I actually didn't know all that Evelyn moo so found it quite interesting to read your post.

Good luck for you TWW and acupuncture today. It's hard not to get negative isn't it, it has a way of creeping in no matter how hard you try.

I can't remember - is this your first cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littlesunflowers View Post
    I haven't had much time for individual replies, but I feel for all of you in the tww trying to work out what's happening. Hang in there!

I picked up all my meds this morning - onto the pointy end in the next few days. Literally, haha!
    And so te fun begins little sunflowers! Good luck with the jabs!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Razzy Bear For This Useful Post:

littlesunflowers  (12-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    I dont know if there is ever a right gap mason sleeps through the night is toilet trained can help himself to snacks and do so much for him self he will be so helpful with a baby in the house
    Same in our house mesh. Our few friends that do have kids, seem to have two under two at the moment, I think I may have gone insane!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    I cant believe a concern of a "gap" is even mentioned on an IVF thread. Some ladies are flat out getting their first on here, and I have been ttc #2 for 7 years. I think "gaps" are very dated. Many mums at school are heading back to the labour ward with older kids in primary or even high school. Its becoming a trend! Im embracing that trend I tell you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post
    I cant believe a concern of a "gap" is even mentioned on an IVF thread. Some ladies are flat out getting their first on here, and I have been ttc #2 for 7 years. I think "gaps" are very dated. Many mums at school are heading back to the labour ward with older kids in primary or even high school. Its becoming a trend! Im embracing that trend I tell you!
    I didn't mean to offend anyone, I meant more that maybe we should have started trying for number two sooner.

Everyone is different with how they feel about the time in between children and whether that's circumstance or preference, i do think it's a personal thing. I'm not one that ever asks people when they are having children or having another one.

I'm actually a bit weary when mentioning my DD on here as I know others are struggling and having a tough time in trying to conceive their first and never know if people will be sensitive or negative about hearing that others have already had success.

Sorry if that came across as defensive, tones online can be hard to decipher accurately!

And sorry to anyone that may have been a bit offside about "gaps".

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Razzy Bear For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (11-02-2016)