Closed Thread
Page 91 of 108 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashe87 View Post
    @HillDweller my FS told us not to DTD for 2 weeks after EPU?
    Oh really? Ours said it was fine whenever we felt like it! Maybe we tried a bit too early!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HillDweller @ceaserdust @Mink @twosouls @Serani @razzybear @Evelynmoo @Ashe87 @Billie2

Thanks so much for your wonderful words ladies. It's nice to know I'm not alone with this happening. I had the only blasty transferred yesterday, fingers crossed to us all

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Annie85 For This Useful Post:

Ashe87  (10-02-2016),Billie2  (10-02-2016),Caesardust  (10-02-2016),Evelynmoo  (10-02-2016),HillDweller  (10-02-2016),Kookii  (11-02-2016),Mink  (10-02-2016),Razzy Bear  (10-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    The left one is from yesterday morning the right one is this afternlon still there but slightly lighter I wonder if its due to drinking about 10 litres of water
    Attached Images

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Meshell23 For This Useful Post:

Ashe87  (10-02-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (10-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default About to start

Hi all, I posted in early Jan and have been reading everyone's progress.
    I finally got my AF today, I am going in with dh tomorrow to pick up the meds and to be shown how to administer.. Start on Friday night.. First time ivf.. I am excited to finally be able to start trying but so nervous with the needles...

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kathk18 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (10-02-2016),Evelynmoo  (10-02-2016),HillDweller  (10-02-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (10-02-2016),mumandmummy  (11-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mink dont stop pessaries coz your body will drop progesterone levels and it might induce AF. Stay with that glimmer of hope really, you dont want to have any regrets!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

Mink  (10-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone, thinking of you all in the various waiting/agonising/exciting stages. So great to see so many bfps (or within days of)! I hope it's giving encouragement to others who missed out or got disappointing news this cycle, I can imagine how I might feel when I finally get one so very happy for you all and hope you are enjoying the moment

Just a quick question about progesterone pessaries: do they make you insanely thirsty? Like walking in the Sahara desert with the hot sun beating down on you kind? The last 2 days I have been like that (they are the only meds I'm taking) and then that got me to thinking about how if my progesterone is so low that I got my period then why are they affecting me so much? Trying to play dr (can't help myself!) and think of things that may have led to the embie not implanting and wondering if it is a progesterone thing or just that it wasn't viable.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Serani For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (10-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathk18 View Post
    Hi all, I posted in early Jan and have been reading everyone's progress.
    I finally got my AF today, I am going in with dh tomorrow to pick up the meds and to be shown how to administer.. Start on Friday night.. First time ivf.. I am excited to finally be able to start trying but so nervous with the needles...
    Hi @Kathk18, welcome and good luck! I was the same with the needles but I think the worst part is psyching yourself up to do it, the actual injections are fine once you get used to it. Look forward to hearing your updates

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Serani For This Useful Post:

Kathk18  (10-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mink Can you just get the blood test by walk-in or do you need an appointment? They gave me the pathology slip so even though I checked with the clinic first I could have just turned up. Don't write yourself off yet, wishing you luck!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Serani For This Useful Post:

Mink  (10-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HillDweller My FS told us not to do it in the 2WW too but some say when you're comfortable so it mustn't be a big deal. No pun intended haha.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Serani For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (10-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mink View Post
    @Ashe87 I can see the faint line. Keep posting pics, I wanna see the line get darker!

@Annie85 I'm sorry about the lack of freezables for you. I was so disappointed to only have 2 good embies from 6 eggs at first. I had no idea about the strict criteria they use and was even more upset because I hear about so many day2/3 embies that turn into beautiful babies. Where are you right now in your cycle, you're on the 2ww right?

@Serani I wish I called my clinic today to change bring my BT forward. I can feel AF coming now. It's due tomorrow. I hope you get a pleasant surprise with tomorrow's results anyway. There's still some hope!

I feel like stopping pessaries tonight when I'm pretty sure AF is coming. Does anyone know if there are any dire consequences for not taking progesterone even if there's a tiny chance I might be pregnant? Last time the prog delayed my period, so I wanna stop it now so that AF comes on the weekend... Coz I know it's gonna be a heavy and painful one, and I'd rather not have to deal with that on Monday at work.
    Mink don't write yourself off yet, I could have sworn my period was coming (I didn't poas) I had every symptom I normally got but it turned out to be positive. If it is positive I wouldn't risk coming off progesterone just yet in case your body isn't producing enough yet. Good luck xx

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Lexy123 For This Useful Post:

Mink  (10-02-2016)