Closed Thread
Page 90 of 108 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelynmoo View Post
    Not sure if you were referring to me serani. Sometimes I have a bit of discomfort a few days before AF like a bit of stabbing in the cervix and pulling pain on the right hand side near my hip bone but once AF arrives theres no pain involved. Its just really short and really light because lining is rubbish. I'm hoping acupuncture helps me with it all.
    @Evelynmoo Oops, yes I was! Geez short and light sounds awesome. I'm the opposite. Hope the acu does the trick for your lining. It sure sounds like it's effective for a lot of girls. How are you doing? Is the Pregnyl out of your system yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    My constant waves of nausea are keeping me at ease. I will try hold off or poas tomorrow. When is your bt evelynmoo have you poas
    My BT is 18th and im only 2dp5dt. Plus I am still taking pregynl so I wouldnt be able to get a true result. I have POAS but that was only to see if the pregynl is working, which it is, i have a very strong distinct line. I won't POAS till probably 16th which is 4dp my last pregynl shot.
    @Annie85 so sorry for your emby result. Like all the other girls, it can be so variable between cycles. You just have to have hope that the little emby inside you is a fighter and makes it all worth it. I am sure some adjusts will be made next time if need be.
    @Serani I use to have normal AF pre 2014 which would last around 5 days, have 2 heavy days and then lighter days, no pain involved either. Post 2014 its just completely changed and because I never had any problems before I never had any pelvic US to check my lining so when doctors suggest that hey maybe you always had a thin lining, I don't have anything to compare it to and prove that this wasn't always a problem. Thats why its so unexplained.

I wish I could say I am feeling symptoms but I know its not physically possible. I thought I was having a bit of insomnia the last few days but last night had an awesome nights sleep. Also felt a bit of cramping yesterday but today got nothing so I really dont know how to feel about it all.
    Last edited by Evelynmoo; 10-02-2016 at 16:43.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Annie85 so sorry, I'm nearing the end of my first cycle and from the 11 eggs collected, 7 fertilized, then when I had my 5 day transfer they said it was looking like there weren't going to be any to freeze, however, they called on the Friday and said 2 really picked up and it made it to freeze..
    @Serani, yes, I couldn't help myself I've tested again this afternoon.. Line is stronger.. But still very faint.. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1455088550.133545.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    It doesn't even look like you can see it on here but in the photo on my phone you can?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ashe87 I can see the faint line. Keep posting pics, I wanna see the line get darker!

@Annie85 I'm sorry about the lack of freezables for you. I was so disappointed to only have 2 good embies from 6 eggs at first. I had no idea about the strict criteria they use and was even more upset because I hear about so many day2/3 embies that turn into beautiful babies. Where are you right now in your cycle, you're on the 2ww right?

@Serani I wish I called my clinic today to change bring my BT forward. I can feel AF coming now. It's due tomorrow. I hope you get a pleasant surprise with tomorrow's results anyway. There's still some hope!

I feel like stopping pessaries tonight when I'm pretty sure AF is coming. Does anyone know if there are any dire consequences for not taking progesterone even if there's a tiny chance I might be pregnant? Last time the prog delayed my period, so I wanna stop it now so that AF comes on the weekend... Coz I know it's gonna be a heavy and painful one, and I'd rather not have to deal with that on Monday at work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie85 View Post
    My nurse called this morning and said none of my embryos made it to freeze did this happen to anyone else on their first cycle? I'm shattered
    I'm so sorry to hear Annie. That happened to me on my first cycle and is really common. I know it hurts though x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie85 View Post
    My nurse called this morning and said none of my embryos made it to freeze did this happen to anyone else on their first cycle? I'm shattered
    Hi @Annie85 yes, out of my 19 eggs collected, only one fertilised, and that one didn't make it. So we didn't get any to transfer or freeze It's devastating isn't it. So sorry it happened to you too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies, bit of a TMI question, but, how long was it after EPU that you felt comfortable DTD? We did it 3 days later and although it was a bit uncomfortable during, I was in excruciating pain afterwards. Then we tried again last night which was a full week later and although I didn't have pain afterwards, I was still uncomfortable during. It feels like the very base of my stomach inside is massively bruised.

Of course, I didn't have a transfer this time, but I'm starting to worry that if that's what it feels like after EPU, I could be in a fair amount of pain if I do get to have a fresh ET in the next cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HillDweller my FS told us not to DTD for 2 weeks after EPU?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    I can see it! How exciting!
    @Meshell, is your line getting darker?!