Closed Thread
Page 83 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Serani View Post
    @Mink Firstly, how does one hold on for 8 hours?! Haha. Secondly, I reckon don't be discouraged by getting a bfn yet. I googled when to test for 5dt and it said earliest to start POAS shoukd be 6dp5dt as that's generally the earliest it would have fully implanted amd therefor the earliest time hcg would start showing up on a test. Lots of ppl get bfns that early and still get a bfp days later!

AFM: Other than having a total meltdown last night (and the spotting I just posted about) I'm feeling pretty normal. Last night I was totally convinced it hasn't worked amd really upset. Maybe it hasn't but I feel better anyway and I figure you're not out till you're out so holding onto a scrap of hope.
    @Serani @Mink @Evelynmoo I don't know if I want to test? I'm 6dp5dt now.. I'm just super tired I'm actually lying in bed watching tv now, today I had some dizzy spells and felt a little faint, I've had mild cramping every night during the night but nothing major? My boobs are so sore and a couple of little headaches?! I really don't know what to expect, I'm feeling like it hasn't worked.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ashe87 For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (09-02-2016),Evelynmoo  (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzy Bear View Post
    I had constant almost jabs in one spot 24 hours or so after transfer and now some weird taste in my mouth. Not quite metallic but odd!
    @Razzy Bear That's random (the taste). Hope the symptoms turn into a bfp for you! I can't remember are you going to POAS?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey razzy I know the taste you speak of. Extra saliva?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashe87 View Post
    @Serani @Mink @Evelynmoo I don't know if I want to test? I'm 6dp5dt now.. I'm just super tired I'm actually lying in bed watching tv now, today I had some dizzy spells and felt a little faint, I've had mild cramping every night during the night but nothing major? My boobs are so sore and a couple of little headaches?! I really don't know what to expect, I'm feeling like it hasn't worked.
    I know a lot of girls that have POAS 7dp5dt and have gotten a BFP. I think with those symptoms and the number of symptoms you should be very positive.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

Ashe87  (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Evelynmoo @Razzy Bear So you haven't had spotting because of ET? Surely Google wouldn't lie! Geez, I hope you're right. Just had this thought (true story): imagine if there was a test you could just take which said if you were preg or not! In my defence, I am very tired. Haha.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Serani For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Serani I barely get an AF so Ive never had spotting from ET. I reckon I have some kind of blockage up there that prevents any fluid from draining properly and on its own unless I strain, sorry if TMI

I hope if and when that day ever comes where I get a BFP when i POAS that I can upload a photo on here, I want to be one of those lucky special girls hahaha
    Last edited by Evelynmoo; 09-02-2016 at 18:28.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

Ashe87  (09-02-2016),Billie2  (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Serani I had spotting day after et. I had spotting after epu. Crinone can irritate your cervix and cause spotting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelynmoo View Post
    I know a lot of girls that have POAS 7dp5dt and have gotten a BFP. I think with those symptoms and the number of symptoms you should be very positive.
    @Ashe87 I'm with Evelynmoo on this one. I'm not sure those symptoms would lead me to a "hasn't worked" conclusion! Hehe. Get some rest in case you're growing something in there

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Serani For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck ashe87

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Meshell23 For This Useful Post:

Ashe87  (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Serani my fear of germs (even in the work bathroom) is what helps me hold on for 8hrs, best not to get in my way when I get home though haha. Well today I am
    8dp5dt so if anything is to show up it should've showed up by now. Bloody discharge could be a good sign for you. I think being implantation bleeding would make more sense than ET bleeding when you're 6dpt. I'd so be POAS if I were you haha but don't let me influence you. Stay strong to hold out for the BT!
    @Ashe87 I feel like I've got the same symptoms as you. I tested to stop myself from going crazy with wonder. The longer I think and the hope builds up that I'm pregnant, the harder I think the fall will be if I get a bfn on the BT. Do whatever makes you feel comfortable. Good luck! I really hope it has worked for you

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Mink For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (09-02-2016)