Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post
    Just had my first scan CD8:
    R - 1 mature / 6 in total
    L - 5 mature / 11 in total
    *Mature at 12mm+ / smaller at 10mm
    Lining at 7mm

I had a student observing in her 4th year of Uni, so I got to hear alot more info than first cycle. This is a huge improvement on my last cycle, at this stage I had 4 mature, 10 in total. Now I have 6 mature, 17 in total. She said more should grow, and back thurs/fri.

Its an improvement, so thats all I wanted. Im 39 in a few weeks so I cant expect big numbers with low AMH.
    That's great @Billie2! Kinda cool you got all the bonus info too. When I'm not stressing over all the hurdles or the waiting, I often think the process is fascinating! I thought I knew a reasonable amount about conception but this first cycle of IVF has been a bit of an eye opener. Hope you get some good embies out of this cycle

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Serani For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzy Bear View Post
    Does anyone think it's possible to feel any symptoms 3dp5dt?

I think I'm sending myself insane lol
    @Razzy Bear Preg symptoms come from HCG which starts being produced after the embie has implanted (as I'm sure you know). So I guess at 3dp5dt it could have implanted but like @Evelynmoo said it probably depends on how developed the blast was. I think symptoms at that stage are most likely from the hormones but I can't claim to be any expert What are they? I felt like the first 2-3 days post transfer went really slowly but I'm 6dp5dt now and BT doesn't seem far away anymore! Read my next post for my latest speculation :b

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Caesardust I keep seeing you pics and getting excited. I didn't even know that some people continue getting trigger shots after the ET. I only had one trigger just before EPU and it stayed in my system for the max number of days. I made the rookie error of testing 5dpo5dt with a trigger positive thinking it was real
    @Serani I think I'm out too... No symptoms except for progesterone symptoms sleepless nights, hot flushes, sore boobs and occasional crampy twinges. I figure these aren't early preg symptoms coz it's too early for them. Aaaanyway, I POAS this afternoon (I didn't pee all day so it's >8hrs worth stored up) and got a bfn. Not gonna bother testing anymore and just wait for BT on Friday. Already feeling pretty crappy. How are you going? Are you gonna POAS at all?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mink For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Razzy I think definitely I went to dinner sat night which was 2days past blasty transfer as we left I broke out in the sweats had a racing heart and just a yuck feeling then the insomnia started and excessive thirst and the nausea waves are coming along with prickly boobs when pregnant with my son it was exactly the same.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just POAS to see if the pregynl is working and I wanted to upload the picture but neither my computer nor my phone will let me, it keeps saying the upload has failed. So pregynl is very strong in my body and just wanted to say "oh wow so this is what 2 strong lines look like, haven't seen this in person for 2 years lol".

Ive started to get symptoms from the pregynl of sore boobs, interrupted sleep, I guess a bit cramping I'm not sure and really bloated.
    Last edited by Evelynmoo; 09-02-2016 at 17:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, 2WW question (TMI alert): I'm 6dp5dt and today I've had brown discharge when I wiped (twice) and a big spot on the pany liner I put on in between. At first I got excited thinking maybe it was implantation bleeding but then I googled and found its very common to get spotting after ET.

So my question is have you had it after ET and why didn't my clinic tell me that might happen!! I didn't have any blood or spotting during or after the ET as far as I know but it makes sense that the lining would get disturbed when they do the transfer and take a few days to show itself. Obviously, I'd prefer the implantation kind though :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Serani View Post
    Hi everyone, 2WW question (TMI alert): I'm 6dp5dt and today I've had brown discharge when I wiped (twice) and a big spot on the pany liner I put on in between. At first I got excited thinking maybe it was implantation bleeding but then I googled and found its very common to get spotting after ET.

So my question is have you had it after ET and why didn't my clinic tell me that might happen!! I didn't have any blood or spotting during or after the ET as far as I know but it makes sense that the lining would get disturbed when they do the transfer and take a few days to show itself. Obviously, I'd prefer the implantation kind though :/
    My bet is on implantation bleeding however I remember a girl from another thread got spotting quite a few days post ET.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I would bet on implantation too. It sounds similar to what I had with my DD and the timing sounds right.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Razzy Bear Preg symptoms come from HCG which starts being produced after the embie has implanted (as I'm sure you know). So I guess at 3dp5dt it could have implanted but like @Evelynmoo said it probably depends on how developed the blast was. I think symptoms at that stage are most likely from the hormones but I can't claim to be any expert What are they? I felt like the first 2-3 days post transfer went really slowly but I'm 6dp5dt now and BT doesn't seem far away anymore! Read my next post for my latest speculation :b
    I had constant almost jabs in one spot 24 hours or so after transfer and now some weird taste in my mouth. Not quite metallic but odd!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Razzy Bear For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mink Firstly, how does one hold on for 8 hours?! Haha. Secondly, I reckon don't be discouraged by getting a bfn yet. I googled when to test for 5dt and it said earliest to start POAS shoukd be 6dp5dt as that's generally the earliest it would have fully implanted amd therefor the earliest time hcg would start showing up on a test. Lots of ppl get bfns that early and still get a bfp days later!

AFM: Other than having a total meltdown last night (and the spotting I just posted about) I'm feeling pretty normal. Last night I was totally convinced it hasn't worked amd really upset. Maybe it hasn't but I feel better anyway and I figure you're not out till you're out so holding onto a scrap of hope.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Serani For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (09-02-2016),Evelynmoo  (09-02-2016),Kookii  (09-02-2016)