Closed Thread
Page 77 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 770 of 1074
  1. #761
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    512
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked
    192
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm pretty sure there is a primary IVF about 20 mins away from me now.

    I wish they had been around when we first did IVF!

  2. #762
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    588
    Thanks
    257
    Thanked
    246
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Beta results are in. HCG is 497 and progesterone is 97.1
    The nurse was happy with the results

    And now the hard part begins, starting with daily Clexane injections today 😳

  3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Barca07 For This Useful Post:

    Ashe87  (08-02-2016),Evelynmoo  (08-02-2016),HillDweller  (08-02-2016),Kookii  (08-02-2016),Meems  (09-02-2016)

  4. #763
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,435
    Thanks
    95
    Thanked
    550
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Barca07 beautiful numbers

  5. #764
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    512
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked
    192
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay, congrats barca!

  6. #765
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    103
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked
    77
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Barca07 View Post
    Beta results are in. HCG is 497 and progesterone is 97.1
    The nurse was happy with the results

    And now the hard part begins, starting with daily Clexane injections today 😳
    I started with my first clexane injection this morning. Gosh darn they hurt like hell! They are super blunt so you have to force the needle in and it leaves a bruise. I hope you have better luck that I did this morning

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Annie85 For This Useful Post:

    Caesardust  (08-02-2016)

  8. #766
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,373
    Thanks
    2,299
    Thanked
    4,236
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Barca07 woweeee congrats!! That bub is comfortable.
    @Kookii congrats on PUPO!

  9. #767
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    588
    Thanks
    257
    Thanked
    246
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie85 View Post
    I started with my first clexane injection this morning. Gosh darn they hurt like hell! They are super blunt so you have to force the needle in and it leaves a bruise. I hope you have better luck that I did this morning
    O no!! I have to have a daily shot for the whole pregnancy 😫 I was hoping it would be a pen needle, but it's a syringe!

    Lucky I have DH 💉

    Does anyone have any tips for Clexane??

  10. #768
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,110
    Thanks
    3,600
    Thanked
    4,651
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Clexane tips. Grab a big chunk of tummy fat about 3-4 cms directly right or left of your belly button. Put the needle in on an angle and once in let go of skin and depress the plunger. Hold in for 5 secs then whip out quickly. Seems to have reduced bruising for me and often I don't even feel it go in anymore.

  11. #769
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    477
    Thanks
    471
    Thanked
    270
    Reviews
    0
    Congrats on PUPO @Kookii. Hatching blast just like mine. Good luck to us both!!

    Congrats on that fantastic number @Barca07, I hope that will be me soon!!!

    On POAS and implantation I also think it depends on what stage the blast was to determine how quickly it implants.
    @Meshell23 I am the same with POAS I want to know before BT but unfortunately I might not be able to get a true result till day before BT. I like being in control as well thats why I insisted on being awake during egg retrieval as well hahahaha
    @Ashe87 that sounds like good symptoms to me!!!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

    Kookii  (09-02-2016)

  13. #770
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    140
    Thanks
    128
    Thanked
    93
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelynmoo View Post
    Congrats on PUPO @Kookii. Hatching blast just like mine. Good luck to us both!!

    Congrats on that fantastic number @Barca07, I hope that will be me soon!!!

    On POAS and implantation I also think it depends on what stage the blast was to determine how quickly it implants.
    @Meshell23 I am the same with POAS I want to know before BT but unfortunately I might not be able to get a true result till day before BT. I like being in control as well thats why I insisted on being awake during egg retrieval as well hahahaha
    @Ashe87 that sounds like good symptoms to me!!!
    I hope so @Evelyn but I don't want to get my hopes up, mine was a hatching blast too, that's good isn't it?! Does everyone get a photo of their emby?!


 

Similar Threads

  1. May 2016
    By exilius in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 26-10-2015, 17:07
  2. Due May 2016
    By karlischneider in forum Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 16-09-2015, 10:35
  3. Ttc 2016
    By anatonge1203 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 30-04-2015, 20:10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Philips AVENT Australia
Pregnancy and early parenthood is an exciting and challenging time, but it’s good to know there is expert advice on hand to ensure that your baby gets the best start in life.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!