Closed Thread
Page 74 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So many people on 2WW. Good luck to us all!!!!!

Cycling

littlesunflowers
    Billie2
    MaybeBabyIVF
    Meems
    two souls (hugs also needed)

EPU
    Missmilliesmum??
    Bluenails??

PUPO/2WW
    Mink
    Serani
    Ashe87
    Caesardust
    Sparrow5??
    Mummasheesh??
    Evelynmoo
    Meshell23
    Razzy Bear
    Melsam85
    Annie85
    Soques
    Kookii

BFP
    Rainbow Road
    Lexy123
    Barco07

Hugs Needed
    Katt1011
    Mafr
    Twiglets
    Sarielle
    MrsZebu
    HillDweller

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (08-02-2016),Kookii  (09-02-2016),Meems  (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelynmoo View Post
    ET complete. Got a hatching blasty on board. I went to church, said my prayers, asked DH to say a quick prayer, went in positive, came out positive, had acupuncture, going to stay positive, apparently its a good blasty. So we shall see how we go. BT on 18th!!!

Good luck @Kookii, when is your BT?
    Sounds good Evelyn moo! Wishing you all the best.

We are blood test buddies!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Razzy Bear For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (08-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got the call from the embryologist, and we're down to 3 Day 4 embies but one is looking a little dicey so it could be 2. It's amazing how the numbers whittle down from 14 at collection. Transfer is booked for 11:30am tomorrow

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Annie85 For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (08-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Razzy Bear is your BT on the 18th too?
    @Annie85 If it does end up being 2 then at least you know those 2 are little fighters and of the best quality possible. Good luck for tomorrow!!! Do you know your BT day?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

Annie85  (08-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie85 View Post
    Got the call from the embryologist, and we're down to 3 Day 4 embies but one is looking a little dicey so it could be 2. It's amazing how the numbers whittle down from 14 at collection. Transfer is booked for 11:30am tomorrow
    Two strong ones, they have flight hard so far for you.

Good luck for tomorrow

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Razzy Bear For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (08-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Razzy Bear is your BT on the 18th too?
    @Annie85 If it does end up being 2 then at least you know those 2 are little fighters and of the best quality possible. Good luck for tomorrow!!! Do you know your BT day?
    It sure is Evelyn moo.

My period is due a few days before that though I'm sure so think I might know either way before then

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzy Bear View Post
    It sure is Evelyn moo.

My period is due a few days before that though I'm sure so think I might know either way before then
    My AF is due day of BT but I'm also using pregynl so I dont know if that will affect when it arrives. Last pregynl shot is 12th so I might POAS on the 17th. I would rather be devastated through my own testing than getting a phone call and being told.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My AF is due day of BT but I'm also using pregynl so I dont know if that will affect when it arrives. Last pregynl shot is 12th so I might POAS on the 17th. I would rather be devastated through my own testing than getting a phone call and being told.
    I was the exact opposite when I fell with my DD. I decided I would have dealt better hearing it from someone else than seeing nothing on an at home test.

I only POAS after I got the phone call

I don't look forward to the blood test though when you know it's a negative but have to do it anyway!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Razzy Bear For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (08-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post
    @HillDweller - I am so sorry about your warrior emby. Next round will be corrected and hoping you can do a fresh transfer..x

AFM - first scan tomorrow and stimming is going well. Better than last round, as I can actually feel my ovaries, and have been bloated and very tired. My first Centrotide last night. I hated it, so any tips would be nice. I couldn't extract all the liquid into the syringe after mixing the powder. Its so time consuming.

Quote Originally Posted by MaybeBabyIVF View Post
    Hills- sorry I missed your post earlier. Sorry this cycle wasn't yours and I hope your wait is shorter then you think
    Quote Originally Posted by Kookii View Post
    Sorry to hear @HillDweller @two souls. Wish you a bfp on your next cycle. Huge virtual hug!
    Thanks everyone! xx
    @Billie2 glad your stimming is going well (weird how we get happy about feeling bloated and sore, right? haha) The Centrotide sounds like not a lot of fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Razzy Bear View Post
    Which raises another question - does everyone stop drinking during their cycles? I have heard so many opinions! I do but I don't want to deal with being bombarded as to why I'm
    Not having a drink either so wondering people's thoughts on one glass this early on?
    I'm not a massive drinker in the first place, but I haven't stopped having an occasional drink. I'll avoid alcohol after my transfer (actually, no, I'll have a glass of wine right after transfer - my doctors words to us were "Seriously, after you have a transfer, go home, sit on the couch, have a glass of wine to celebrate the small milestones and watch a funny movie. Being relaxed and happy is about the best advice I can give you!") but then no more until my test. Even then, I don't think a glass of wine is going to be a big issue that early on regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie85 View Post
    Good luck @Annie85 !!

Is it funny that I'm so over excited for everyone here in the TWW that I hold my breath everytime I come in to read the updates!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

Annie85  (08-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck to everyone having their ET today!

How's everyone in the 2WW feeling?
    I'm 5dp5dt today and have been so tired the past few days I could just lay in bed and sleep! Also had a headache off and on.. And oh my gosh my boobs are so tender!!