Closed Thread
Page 73 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post
    Best of luck @Serani I hope you get a nice surprise. I have seen alot of women expecting a negative due to lack of sign or feeling, and its a nice surprise to get a positve. Hoping to see the same outcome for @Mink and @Caesardust !!
    @Meems is your 2nd scan today?

Congrats @razzyBear on being PUPO.

How are you travelling @Kookii ? When is transfer?

Goodluck @Evelynmoo today with ET!
    @Meshell23 I hope this is your round. Seems like a frustrating ride till this point.
    @HillDweller - I am so sorry about your warrior emby. Next round will be corrected and hoping you can do a fresh transfer..x

Best of luck to all others on here, on your current or next cycle. Its hard to keep up. Is anyone else stimming like @Meems & I?

AFM - first scan tomorrow and stimming is going well. Better than last round, as I can actually feel my ovaries, and have been bloated and very tired. My first Centrotide last night. I hated it, so any tips would be nice. I couldn't extract all the liquid into the syringe after mixing the powder. Its so time consuming.
    @Billie2 no my 2nd scan is on Wednesday morning. God I hope they are growing! I'm starting to get over these daily injections already. Good luck with your scan tomorrow let me know how you go!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Meems For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (08-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck Kookii. You poor thing, you have most of today to wait it out too til 4.30.

That's a good sign they let them grow and didn't transfer on Saturday. Hopefully this will be a sticky one for you.

I'm ok so far. I have had a niggling feeling in one particular spot of my belly since transfer but that could possibly all be in my head as I'm sure I wouldn't constantly be feeling anything at this stage!

Keep us updated after your transfer!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Razzy Bear For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (08-02-2016),Kookii  (08-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Razzy I know how you feel I am over analysing every twinge I am crampy but then im not sure if its in my head. I feel anxious yet calm. I cant control the outcome and I am trying not to get too excited I just want to poas already

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel exactly the same and then even crazier cos we have done this before so should know better lol

How early are you going to test from Meshell?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe tomorrow that 5dp5dt im having crazy sexy dreams now. Does crinone cause that or hcg? I havent had trigger so I would think im producing hcg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Maybe tomorrow that 5dp5dt im having crazy sexy dreams now. Does crinone cause that or hcg? I havent had trigger so I would think im producing hcg
    Haha I'm not sure. My dream last night was about an obstacle course in an art gallery where the prize was a hot chocolate in a super fluffy cup made from marshmallow! I wonder what that means!

Oooh ok. I'm tempted to start Thursday which is the same. I have a catch up with some old work friends so wouldn't mind seeing if anything shows to see if I can justify a sneaky wine. Sounds terrible I know, cos if nothing shows up I will be torn between thinking it hasn't worked or wondering if I tested too early and will be in the same situation!

Which raises another question - does everyone stop drinking during their cycles? I have heard so many opinions! I do but I don't want to deal with being bombarded as to why I'm
    Not having a drink either so wondering people's thoughts on one glass this early on?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @razzyBear I sneak a wine in after EPU, and before ET. But cut out coffee, wine & replace with 3-4litres of water a day. I don't miss either.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Many people dont even know they are preg this early on and woulf drink no harm in a sneaky wine I dont think. I found out I was preg 8 days after a day 2 transfer so that would be equiv to 5dp5dt

Thanks
    Reviews
    ET complete. Got a hatching blasty on board. I went to church, said my prayers, asked DH to say a quick prayer, went in positive, came out positive, had acupuncture, going to stay positive, apparently its a good blasty. So we shall see how we go. BT on 18th!!!

Good luck @Kookii, when is your BT?

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (08-02-2016),Caesardust  (08-02-2016),HillDweller  (08-02-2016),Kookii  (08-02-2016),Meems  (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beautiful Evelynmoo I wish you all the best in the crazy 2ww

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Meshell23 For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (08-02-2016)