Closed Thread
Page 71 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Caesardust, did the clinic tell you to take the pregynl at the same time each time you do it? I didn't really ask the nurses so I guess I will ask them tomorrow after ET.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck Evelyn moo!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Razzy Bear For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (07-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelynmoo View Post
    ET tomorrow at 8am!!!!!! Soooooo excited!!!! Acupuncture at 7am, have to wake up at 6am and just run out of the house, going to be soooooo tired!!!!
    Best of luck @Evelynmoo ! Will be thinking of you

5. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (07-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelynmoo View Post
    @Caesardust, did the clinic tell you to take the pregynl at the same time each time you do it? I didn't really ask the nurses so I guess I will ask them tomorrow after ET.
    Yes. They told me when to take the trigger then the two boosters could be at any time but the same time each time. So I did trigger at 8pm and two boosters (4dpo and 8dpo) at 7am. Good luck!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Caesardust For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (08-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesardust View Post
    Yes. They told me when to take the trigger then the two boosters could be at any time but the same time each time. So I did trigger at 8pm and two boosters (4dpo and 8dpo) at 7am. Good luck!
    Oh ok because I triggered with Ovidrel and then had my first pregynl 4 days post trigger and they said I could do trigger whatever time I wanted because it wasn't a stim cyce and they said I could do pregynl at any time I wanted as well but I dont remember them saying that the rest of the pregynls then had to be same time as the first one. I don't even remember what time I took the first one, woops.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    Well, as expected, our embie didn't make it but the nurse said they are going to do a lower dose of stim drugs next time to try and make sure I don't overstim and hopefully get to do a fresh transfer. They'll definitely be using ICSI as well.
    Sorry to hear that @HillDweller, I hope the lower dose and ICSI does the trick for you next cycle x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Serani For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (07-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mink View Post
    @HillDweller and @two souls so sorry about your results. Wishing you both the best for the next one

@Caesardust you have your BT on the same day as me and @Serani ! What makes you so sure that your second lines are coming from the trigger? How many days post trigger shot is it for you right now? I'm thinking about POAS on Tuesday 8dp5dt.
    @Mink and @Caesardust I am not looking forward to my BT, feeling today that it hasn't worked. I don't have any cramping anymore other than the occasional twinge and I'm not sure I was prepared for that. I kinda thought all the progesterone would be giving me false symptoms but I was't expecting to feel nothing! How are you both doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzy Bear View Post
    Transfer all done - hello TWW!
    @Razzy Bear Best of luck!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Serani For This Useful Post:

Razzy Bear  (08-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Serani View Post
    @Mink and @Caesardust I am not looking forward to my BT, feeling today that it hasn't worked. I don't have any cramping anymore other than the occasional twinge and I'm not sure I was prepared for that. I kinda thought all the progesterone would be giving me false symptoms but I was't expecting to feel nothing! How are you both doing?
    @Serani I also don't think my cycle has worked. I'm so used to it not working (5 failed cycles so far) I'd have no idea what a success would feel like. I also had some cramping on the day it should've been implanting and since then a few very light cramps here and there. I'm not using progesterone so no major symptoms from that this time. Try and keep your hope alive even though it's easier said than done. I prepare myself for the worst these days but so many women are successful too so it does actually work for some people. Remember that x

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Caesardust For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (08-02-2016),Kookii  (08-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best of luck @Serani I hope you get a nice surprise. I have seen alot of women expecting a negative due to lack of sign or feeling, and its a nice surprise to get a positve. Hoping to see the same outcome for @Mink and @Caesardust !!
    @Meems is your 2nd scan today?

Congrats @razzyBear on being PUPO.

How are you travelling @Kookii ? When is transfer?

Goodluck @Evelynmoo today with ET!
    @Meshell23 I hope this is your round. Seems like a frustrating ride till this point.
    @HillDweller - I am so sorry about your warrior emby. Next round will be corrected and hoping you can do a fresh transfer..x

Best of luck to all others on here, on your current or next cycle. Its hard to keep up. Is anyone else stimming like @Meems & I?

AFM - first scan tomorrow and stimming is going well. Better than last round, as I can actually feel my ovaries, and have been bloated and very tired. My first Centrotide last night. I hated it, so any tips would be nice. I couldn't extract all the liquid into the syringe after mixing the powder. Its so time consuming.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (08-02-2016),Evelynmoo  (08-02-2016),HillDweller  (08-02-2016)