Closed Thread
Page 65 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Razzy Bear Good luck tomorrow! The nerves sound perfectly reasonable to me. Funny story: they had me take vallium before ET. I was awake but vague. First they pointed to a big screen opposite and showed us the embie they were going to put in. Then they prepped me and because they were having trouble they tried to distract me by telling us to watch the squirt and then see where they placed it. All I could see was a blank screen. Turns out I should have turned my head to look at the ultrasound. Oops! :b Hope you get a nice doc tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashe87 View Post
    @Serani, did you get some to freeze too?
    I'm the same, have felt cramping a few times but nothing major.. Who knows!
    I don't know about POAS.. You?
    @Ashe87 Yes, I got 2 frosties as well! I think the hormones are still messing with me so I expect I may feel all sorts of things for the next week...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Serani For This Useful Post:

Ashe87  (05-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzy Bear View Post
    That's a very good point hill dweller! Surely they don't go all day with no deodorant - I know I wouldn't like too!
    I'm thinking I'd be more offended by 5 peoples body odour than deodorant if I was an embryo lol

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (05-02-2016),Razzy Bear  (05-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Razzy Bear and @HillDweller sorry i wanted to clarify that the clinic probably means scented things or strong smelling products so maybe if theres a deodorant that is unscented thats ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelynmoo View Post
    @Razzy Bear and @HillDweller sorry i wanted to clarify that the clinic probably means scented things or strong smelling products so maybe if theres a deodorant that is unscented thats ok.
    I think that's probably what they'd be talking about too, but I can't find any proper information as to why (other than just people saying their clinics told them it 'affects the embryos'). I'm just one of those people who want to know the whys of everything, so I'm scouring the Internet looking for some scientific reasoning and I can't find anything! Just really interested to know what the basis behind it really is for my own interest sake

8. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (05-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So pregnyl booster was on Tuesday morning and some of you said it stays in your system for a number of days. Well according to this, not for me. Should I speak to the nurse to let her know my body is rejecting the hcg or something? ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1454669568.130714.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone sorry I've been so quiet been down sick all week. On the up side I collected all my meds yesterday and start my synarel on feb 13th.

Congrats to those who've gotten bfps and good luck to those waiting & going through transfers.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (05-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Serani View Post
    @Razzy Bear Good luck tomorrow! The nerves sound perfectly reasonable to me. Funny story: they had me take vallium before ET. I was awake but vague. First they pointed to a big screen opposite and showed us the embie they were going to put in. Then they prepped me and because they were having trouble they tried to distract me by telling us to watch the squirt and then see where they placed it. All I could see was a blank screen. Turns out I should have turned my head to look at the ultrasound. Oops! :b Hope you get a nice doc tomorrow!
    😂😂
    Oh that made me laugh!!
    You poor thing missing out on seeing it though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesardust View Post
    So pregnyl booster was on Tuesday morning and some of you said it stays in your system for a number of days. Well according to this, not for me. Should I speak to the nurse to let her know my body is rejecting the hcg or something? Attachment 78160
    I dont know how it all works but if youre worried I would call to let them know. But thanks for the heads up when I start using Pregynl tomorrow I will make sure to do the same thing to make sure its working.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @razzyBear @HillDweller It was my first cycle of IVF and who am I to question their advice. Its many clinics, not just mine. I went in with a fresh pedicure for EPU. I guess its advice and if you follow them or not its up to you. For transfer I showered & used roll-on deo. I guess some women like to bathe in perfume and layer their makeup, so I guess they need to state this advice for the benefit of all. I dont think what people do out of the clinic/day surgery will have an impact, its more while these little eggs & embryos are being taken out of their usual environment.