Closed Thread
Page 64 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Serani View Post
    @Ashe87 Yay! That's great news Seems like we are tracking very similarly. I'm feeling great, but if anything is going on in there I certainly can't feel it! Have you decided when you're going to POAS yet?
    @Serani, did you get some to freeze too?
    I'm the same, have felt cramping a few times but nothing major.. Who knows!
    I don't know about POAS.. You?

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Looking forward to seeing how everyone goes with collections, transfers and enduring the tww! I'm reading along but not able to post as much x

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (05-02-2016),HillDweller  (05-02-2016),Meems  (06-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by melsam85 View Post
    Best of luck for your ET tomorrow @Razzy Bear
    I ended up with 3 fertilized eggs so i am going in for a 3day transfer on Sunday morning.
    Thanks Melsam

Good luck to you for Sunday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies I remember reading some of you say no deodorant or perfume for ET - why was that again?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzy Bear View Post
    Ladies I remember reading some of you say no deodorant or perfume for ET - why was that again?
    My clinic instructs that. No makeup, or nail polish either! Scent can harm the eggs and embryos. This was just discussed on 40+IVF thread as well, and alot of clinics say the same. I showered & put fresh clothes on before transfer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post
    My clinic instructs that. No makeup, or nail polish either! Scent can harm the eggs and embryos. This was just discussed on 40+IVF thread as well, and alot of clinics say the same. I showered & put fresh clothes on before transfer.
    Oh wow - I have not been told this! So I need to remove my nail polish too - how long after the transfer for the no deodorant??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for tomorrow @Razzy Bear and its so true we totally over analyse everything but I guess its really important that we are comfortable and have good vibes because its a big life process. I'm a massive control freak and over analyse things on a normal life situation basis so this whole IVF process makes me go crazy sometimes. @Billie2 is correct, my clinic instructed both my husband I not to wear deodorant, cologne, perfume not to even use shower gel or strong smelling stuff the night before when we showered for the EPU in October because the eggs are so sensitive.
    I'm not sure how long post transfer with deodorant but my acupuncturist told me last cycle that post transfer for at least the 2WW not to use any cleaning agents or fill up fuel or be around house paint, so basically any strong smelling chemicals.

Good luck @melsam85!!!

I have my ET on Monday and I'm supposed to be getting my hair done tonight (I'm currently blonde, I know my pic doesnt show that lol), what do you ladies think about the impact of that only 3 days before ET?

I can't wait for Monday, its taking sooooo long, the days are dragging on!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Jan Feb 2016

@Evelynmoo we will be on the TWW together 😀

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Annie85 For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (05-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post
    This sounds bizarre to me! I'm pretty sure the nurses in my EPU were wearing deodorant and they sure as hell had a full face of make up on... I'm assuming between the doctor, embryologist and nurses in ET they'd all be at least wearing deodorant too??

Might ask my FS about it, they have never mentioned anything like that to me. I'd like to know what the science behind it is and whether everyone in the room is actually doing it..? But I'm one of those annoying people who never lost the "But whyyyy?" attitude from when I was a kid

12. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (05-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    This sounds bizarre to me! I'm pretty sure the nurses in my EPU were wearing deodorant and they sure as hell had a full face of make up on... I'm assuming between the doctor, embryologist and nurses in ET they'd all be at least wearing deodorant too??

Might ask my FS about it, they have never mentioned anything like that to me. I'd like to know what the science behind it is and whether everyone in the room is actually doing it..? But I'm one of those annoying people who never lost the "But whyyyy?" attitude from when I was a kid
    That's a very good point hill dweller! Surely they don't go all day with no deodorant - I know I wouldn't like too!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Razzy Bear For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (05-02-2016)