Closed Thread
Page 55 of 108 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mink View Post
    I'm only on 2dp5dt and I'm alternating between forgetting that I'm carrying something, paranoid that my sneezing and coughing are preventing implantation and obsessively wondering whether I'll POAS or not. I'm going crazy! Is anyone else only at the beginning of their TWW and want to share some craziness with me?
    Oh you poor thing. Tww is the worst I was going nuts too, try to stay as busy as possible xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Evelynmoo What a good idea! I am already bored of lying around. The Valium I took for ET knocked me out for 5 hours after (go figure!) so I will probably be watching a lot of Netflix tonight!

Question for the ladies that have been through a whole cycle: is it ok to travel 3 days after ET? I.e long car trip. I have a wedding out of town and I'm worried about sitting for long periods and then being on my feet a lot but I don't want to pull out either. Physically I'm already feeling fine but is there any kind of risk to the embie or am I just being paranoid?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Serani For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (05-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Serani View Post
    @Evelynmoo What a good idea! I am already bored of lying around. The Valium I took for ET knocked me out for 5 hours after (go figure!) so I will probably be watching a lot of Netflix tonight!

Question for the ladies that have been through a whole cycle: is it ok to travel 3 days after ET? I.e long car trip. I have a wedding out of town and I'm worried about sitting for long periods and then being on my feet a lot but I don't want to pull out either. Physically I'm already feeling fine but is there any kind of risk to the embie or am I just being paranoid?
    All FS's recommend different things. My FS said just go back to life as normal, with the exception of intense workouts.... More so because your body temp gets too hot, rather than the physical activity of it. We flew 2 days after our last FET and got a BFP

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Barca07 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (03-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Serani View Post

I wouldn't be too concerned Serani. I maybe wouldn't go out busting a move on the dance floor though!

I took it easy for the day of and the day after my successful transfer and then continued on as normal but cut out the gym and housework (any excuse lol)

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Razzy Bear For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (03-02-2016),Caesardust  (03-02-2016),Evelynmoo  (05-02-2016),Kookii  (04-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great work Evelyn moo, much appreciated!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Razzy Bear For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (05-02-2016)

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Evening ladies! I’ll be starting jabbing sometime in the next fortnight and would like some company. This will be my 4th full stim, and I expected it to be easier because I’ve done it before, but 5 weeks ago I lost a twin pregnancy and I don’t think I’ve quite caught up - it’s all been a blur. I also thought I was finally ok with injections and now I’m reading what you’re saying about orgalutran and it sounds like something I’m not going to like! How bad is it? As bad as the day I accidentally jammed the gonal-f needle into my thumb?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to littlesunflowers For This Useful Post:

Razzy Bear  (04-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littlesunflowers View Post
    Evening ladies! I’ll be starting jabbing sometime in the next fortnight and would like some company. This will be my 4th full stim, and I expected it to be easier because I’ve done it before, but 5 weeks ago I lost a twin pregnancy and I don’t think I’ve quite caught up - it’s all been a blur. I also thought I was finally ok with injections and now I’m reading what you’re saying about orgalutran and it sounds like something I’m not going to like! How bad is it? As bad as the day I accidentally jammed the gonal-f needle into my thumb?
    Hi @littlesunflowers so sorry to hear about your loss Basically the Orgalutran is a thicker needle than the Gonal F, so it takes quite a bit more pressure to push it into the skin. I also found the actual solution stung after I injected it. I used numbing cream from the chemist first (because I wasn't sure if have the nerve to do it otherwise) and that helped a lot!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

littlesunflowers  (04-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We'll....our one little egg is at least still in the running on day 3

Just got a call from the lab to say it's exactly where they want to see it on day 3, so now we just wait until Saturday to see if he makes it to blastocyst stage.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (04-02-2016),Caesardust  (04-02-2016),Evelynmoo  (05-02-2016),Kookii  (04-02-2016),Lexy123  (04-02-2016),Razzy Bear  (04-02-2016),Sparrow5  (04-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @littlesunflowers I am so sorry to hear of your loss. You are a strong lady to be where you are now. I had Orgalutran my first cycle, but this cycle I am on Centrotide which seems to be a bit more of a fuss having to mix the fluid & powder then inject into the syringe. The Orgalutran was fine, quick jab & slow injection. I used an icepack as well pre injection. But I never bruised & only once hit a blood vessel and it bled & stung. Its a simple injection though, no pen or prepping. Good luck..

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littlesunflowers View Post
    Welcome little sunflowers.

So sorry to hear of your loss, big hugs.

As hill dweller said, I found orgalutran to be a bit thicker and more blunt needle. It needed a bit more force to jab in but otherwise it was fine. I can't remember which lady has previously mentioned it, but working out the right angle for it does help.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Razzy Bear For This Useful Post: