Closed Thread
Page 43 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Serani View Post
    Nice! I'm anxious just to get to transfer now but more nervous about it than I was EPU. Can't they just sedate me? That stuff was magic!
    Haha yes it was wasn't it!! I'm hoping to get some to freeze, wish there was also an update tomorrow but oh well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    I'm in Sydney's north west.

I'm 9dp5dt today. Haven't tested. No AF which is good!!! Waiting to test on Wednesday which is when I have bloods.

Please after a year of hell let us get our take home baby finally!
    Keep being positive!

Wednesday isn't that far away but will feel like forever for you I'm sure!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie85 View Post
    I'm in Melb too at Monash IVF in Richmond
    Me too Annie!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    Hi everyone, finished my EPU, got 19 eggs. Feeling ok so far, just a bit sore and dopey

Poor DH had to go in and give a second sample after the first this morning because they had too many eggs to fertilise! Lol

Will find out tomorrow morning how many fertilise
    Oh hill dweller you're poor hubby although it did give me a slight giggle, I'm sorry!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Razzy Bear For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (01-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for EPU @Annie85
    @Razzy Bear I'm based in South West Sydney or ****ney as I like to call it but I spend some time in Albury/Wodonga where my DH is currently living.

Good luck @rainbow road, I've been on a few threads with you so I do really hope you finally get some good news.

Congrats @HillDweller, that is an amazing number!!!!! Lay on the couch or in bed and just watch tv for the next 2 days, may your DH wait on you lol

Looking good with the number @Serani. Anticipation is a killer. For me ET didnt hurt, I couldnt actually feel it at all. I didnt know what was going on down there and FS had to tell me it was all done. Very simple and quick.
    @Ashe87 thats a really good progress rate. I had 12 fertilise and even though all survived to Day 5 the clinic only froze 8 which were of quality up to their standards. So good luck!!!

AFM had my first bloods this morning for Day 10, I asked for an ultrasound but they wouldnt give it to me till they knew my estrogen was above 500. So I got a call this arvo instead and got told to come in tomorrow again for another blood and this time going to get an ultrasound so yyaayy.

Also was given my trigger (Ovidrel) and Pregnyl injections to take home with me for when the time comes. Now I did a freeze all stimulation cycle back in October so I didnt get any of those injections last time. Therefore, I'm a newbie with these ones and asking you girls for any advice if you have used them and how they felt, any side effects, pain on injection?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im in Sydney's South..

Whinge & win.. Started spotting. IVF#2 tomorrow. So so so keen.

Game on!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (01-02-2016),HillDweller  (01-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelynmoo View Post
    Good luck for EPU @Annie85
    @Razzy Bear I'm based in South West Sydney or ****ney as I like to call it but I spend some time in Albury/Wodonga where my DH is currently living.

Good luck @rainbow road, I've been on a few threads with you so I do really hope you finally get some good news.

Congrats @HillDweller, that is an amazing number!!!!! Lay on the couch or in bed and just watch tv for the next 2 days, may your DH wait on you lol

Looking good with the number @Serani. Anticipation is a killer. For me ET didnt hurt, I couldnt actually feel it at all. I didnt know what was going on down there and FS had to tell me it was all done. Very simple and quick.
    @Ashe87 thats a really good progress rate. I had 12 fertilise and even though all survived to Day 5 the clinic only froze 8 which were of quality up to their standards. So good luck!!!

AFM had my first bloods this morning for Day 10, I asked for an ultrasound but they wouldnt give it to me till they knew my estrogen was above 500. So I got a call this arvo instead and got told to come in tomorrow again for another blood and this time going to get an ultrasound so yyaayy.

Also was given my trigger (Ovidrel) and Pregnyl injections to take home with me for when the time comes. Now I did a freeze all stimulation cycle back in October so I didnt get any of those injections last time. Therefore, I'm a newbie with these ones and asking you girls for any advice if you have used them and how they felt, any side effects, pain on injection?
    Thanks Evelyn! I'm hoping to get a good number to day 5 and maybe to freeze, who knows! I don't know what to expect!
    I didn't find the ovidrel bad at all, it's the same as the gonal f injection, I thought the orgalutran hurt the most, mine would sting for a little bit afterwards..
    Good luck tomorrow, hope to hear how you go!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ashe87 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (01-02-2016),Evelynmoo  (01-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashe87 View Post
    Thanks Evelyn! I'm hoping to get a good number to day 5 and maybe to freeze, who knows! I don't know what to expect!
    I didn't find the ovidrel bad at all, it's the same as the gonal f injection, I thought the orgalutran hurt the most, mine would sting for a little bit afterwards..
    Good luck tomorrow, hope to hear how you go!
    If you ever have to do orgalutran again my advice is to lay down flat on your back straight away afterwards and let the air get to your tummy. I also had the needle pointing a certain way so the pointier bit was facing a certain way but now I cant remember lol. All that didn't make orgalutran hurt for me.

And of course we never hope to ever have to do these things ever again!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post
    Im in Sydney's South..

Whinge & win.. Started spotting. IVF#2 tomorrow. So so so keen.

Game on!
    I'm in Sydney's South too! Which clinic are you at?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Serani yeh i was beside myself last night & almost was going to back out of the whole thing! I was so terrified of the drug side effects. I couldnt sleep after the injection as i was so anxious from it all. I'm feeling a bit better today & have another day to work up the courage to do the orgalutran & puregon. Thanks for the tips I might have to give that a go. When do u have your scans / EPU?