Closed Thread
Page 40 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone I've just had my first injection of Elonva for my first round of ivf. I was soooo nervous it took me an hour to work up the courage! Is anyone else doing their cycle now too? How are you feeling? I have to start orgalutran & puregon on Wednesday which is day 5. Anyone else have to do this? Best wishes to everyone on their journey xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Annie85 So tonight I just did my 5th injection. But since this is not a stimulation cycle but a medicated FET I started my injections on Day 5 so technically today is Day 9 of my actual cycle and bloods tomorrow for Day 10. I dont think an ultrasound is scheduled for me tomorrow but I will ask for one and I'm really nervous in case its bad news about lining.

Bloated feeling is totally normal. Im even feeling bloated this time and my injections are only low dosage and I started them later too. I did put a bit of weight on as well, about 2kgs even though I was eating less from all the bloating.
    Last edited by Evelynmoo; 31-01-2016 at 21:01.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

Annie85  (01-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie85 View Post
    Hi ladies, I'm on Day 8 of Gonal F injections (175) and am feeling quite bloated in the lower abdomen. Is this normal? I have my first ultra sound tomorrow morning so will double check with my FN too
    Very normal Annie! Uncomfortable isn't it! Unfortunately I recall it getting worse the closer to EPU as well 😞

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Razzy Bear For This Useful Post:

Annie85  (01-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post
    @Mafr So sorry. I was next to a lady in recovery from EPU who got no eggs. It made me appreciate how lucky I was to get 2 eggs. Can I ask if your drugs changed between the 2 cycles? I only ask because Im about to start cycle #2 and my drugs have changed and almost doubled in dose.
    Hi @billie,
    Similar to you, my first cycle I only had 2 eggs, one mature enough to inseminate but failed to fertilise.
    Second cycle (I'm halfway through 2ww) my Gonal F more than doubled and I had a new growth hormone added too - got 3 good mature eggs this time, 2 survived insemination process but only 1 kept growing to 3 day transfer.
    If you're taking a growth hormone just be wary of fluid retention, I blew up like a balloon (feet, legs, abdomen - basically anywhere water can be stored!) and was in a fair bit of discomfort - wish someone had warned me!
    Good luck ☺️

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparrow5 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (31-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelynmoo View Post
    @Annie85 So tonight I just did my 5th injection. But since this is not a stimulation cycle but a medicated FET I started my injections on Day 5 so technically today is Day 9 of my actual cycle and bloods tomorrow for Day 10. I dont think an ultrasound is scheduled for me tomorrow but I will ask for one and I'm really nervous in case its bad news about lining.
    Fingers crossed for you that you get good news about your lining tomorrow @Evelynmoo !

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

Annie85  (01-02-2016),Evelynmoo  (01-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meems View Post
    Hi everyone I've just had my first injection of Elonva for my first round of ivf. I was soooo nervous it took me an hour to work up the courage! Is anyone else doing their cycle now too? How are you feeling? I have to start orgalutran & puregon on Wednesday which is day 5. Anyone else have to do this? Best wishes to everyone on their journey xo
    Hi @Meems I'm on my first round too, I was really nervous starting the injections. I actually bought numbing cream from the chemist that I put on each time beforehand, it really helped me not to be so worried about it! Especially once I started the Orgalutran because the needle on that one is a bit thicker, it just freaked me out a bit more!

I've finished my injections for this round now - I did my trigger last night and I'm having my EPU tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenails View Post
    Have first EPU booked in for Monday. Scan yesterday with 16 follicles
    Looks like we're having our EPU on the same day @Bluenails Good luck for tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you the for reassurance ladies, the bloating is such a strange sensation hey! I Just had my ultrasound and I have 12 follicals on the right and 9 on the left most measuring between 17-22. The lining is at optimal thickness too for transfer. All booked in for EPU on Wednesday! Anyone else with me?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Annie85 For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (01-02-2016),Evelynmoo  (01-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with your EPU today @HillDweller & thanks for your reply. I still feel so anxious & couldn't sleep last night. I need to be strong& get through this! Let me know how u go today. Meems xo

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Meems For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (01-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meems View Post
    Good luck with your EPU today @HillDweller & thanks for your reply. I still feel so anxious & couldn't sleep last night. I need to be strong& get through this! Let me know how u go today. Meems xo
    Thanks @Meems off to hospital now! I'm nervous!