Closed Thread
Page 38 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Serani View Post
    Sorry you have to wait, how frustrating! I wonder if the lowish measurement you got relates at all to your longer cycle length? I.e low estrogen levels. I have long cycles too and I think mine is a result of hormone imbalance, in particular estrogen. Does your FS expect the thickness may be naturally improved by skipping a cycle or did they say they might adjust your hormones to try and thicken it?

I really believe even small changes can make a big difference so I'd give anything a go! I think acu is successful for thickening the lining for some people if the cause of thin lining is reduced blood flow in the uterus, there are probably heaps of other benefits too

Best of luck for your EPU on Monday! 20 follies sounds promising x
    Thanks Serani

I've only talked to the nurse briefly about it so far, but will get to talk to my FS on Monday afternoon. She said the one months break was to 'give my ovaries a rest' so I assume that means they're thinking about a medicated FET?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    Thanks Serani

I've only talked to the nurse briefly about it so far, but will get to talk to my FS on Monday afternoon. She said the one months break was to 'give my ovaries a rest' so I assume that means they're thinking about a medicated FET?
    They'll probably put you on something to try to thicken your lining like estrogen tablets. Ive also started wearing socks around the house this month to keep my feet warm because they are ALWAYS cold and acu lady said that is usually an indicator of bad circulation.

AFM tonight is night 4 of my gonal f injections to hopefully help my lining and today was my second acupuncture session, got another 1 on monday and on wednesday. Got my first bloods for the month on Monday as well, i'm also going to ask for an ultrasound to check lining. Monday cant come any sooner!!!!!
    Last edited by Evelynmoo; 30-01-2016 at 19:01.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (30-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kookii View Post
    Congrats @Lexy123! How are you feeling?
    @twosouls congrats on being PUPO! When is your BT? Hope this is your sticky one!
    Thank you still in the dreaded 2ww...no symptoms at all

5. The Following User Says Thank You to two souls For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (31-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    Bit of disappointing news for me. I'm having EPU on Monday but they wont transfer an embryo back to me this month My lining is only 5.7 and they said if it's not at least 7.5 at EPU they don't do the ET. So apparently they'll give me something to bring on AF, then I'll need a month off, then the next month they'll do the ET (which will all probably be more than 2 months because my cycles are usually about 37 days long )

They're also a bit worried about OHSS as I have all the risk factors. I have 20 good size follicles today so I'm crossing my fingers I at least get a decent number of eggs at EPU.

Feeling a bit down about it all. I know 2 extra months in the scheme of things isn't huge, but it just feels like it right now!

ETA: Does anyone have any tips for increasing my lining for next time? I've had acupuncture before but not for a while - would this be helpful to try again do you think?
    There is so much variance in what they call acceptable lining measurements. I've heard anything from 6 is good to nothing under 7.5 is worth transferring on. It's so frustrating!

I've had a lining of 6.9 at trigger and transferred and got my BFP which was my DS. I've had a transfer at over 9 which was a BFP but ms at 7 weeks and now on this transfer my lining was only 6.1 at trigger to do a FET. I wasn't happy with doing it on a lining so thin but they insisted it would thicken up before transfer and not to worry. Hence why I'm not that confident it will work

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to two souls For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (31-01-2016),Evelynmoo  (31-01-2016),HillDweller  (31-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelynmoo View Post
    They'll probably put you on something to try to thicken your lining like estrogen tablets. Ive also started wearing socks around the house this month to keep my feet warm because they are ALWAYS cold and acu lady said that is usually an indicator of bad circulation.

AFM tonight is night 4 of my gonal f injections to hopefully help my lining and today was my second acupuncture session, got another 1 on monday and on wednesday. Got my first bloods for the month on Monday as well, i'm also going to ask for an ultrasound to check lining. Monday cant come any sooner!!!!!
    It's my first scan on Monday too. I'm on day 8 of Stims today, which day are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone using baby aspirin from ov / EPU? Anyone used this previously and what, if any effect did it have? Can it delay af?

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post
    Anyone using baby aspirin from ov / EPU? Anyone used this previously and what, if any effect did it have? Can it delay af?
    Yes I did and am.

I had a fresh transfer both times, bfp with DS. This one I haven't tested yet. I'm 8dp5dt.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (31-01-2016),Evelynmoo  (31-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Yes I did and am.

I had a fresh transfer both times, bfp with DS. This one I haven't tested yet. I'm 8dp5dt.
    Thanks @rainbowroad I thought Id try it on my natural cycle before IVF#2, because I have alot of clots in af. Now Im late. Im usually clockwork.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post
    Thanks @rainbowroad I thought Id try it on my natural cycle before IVF#2, because I have alot of clots in af. Now Im late. Im usually clockwork.
    Have you tested?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Jan Feb 2016

Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Have you tested?
    @rainbowroad Yes just then, but no good. And even when I stared at the stick really hard it still didnt make a 2nd appear. Last time I fell preg naturally was after a hycosy and it was 2010! So I highly doubt it would happen again just before IVF cycle. Ive never been one of those stories. Its just delaying my cycle! I should be injecting today!