Closed Thread
Page 37 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Had an update this morning, from my 11 eggs 7 have fertilized they will give me a call on Monday to update again, still aiming for transfer on Wednesday.. @Serani have you had an update? How are you feeling?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ashe87 For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (30-01-2016),Evelynmoo  (30-01-2016),HillDweller  (30-01-2016),Kookii  (30-01-2016),missmilliesmum  (30-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    H ladies! I've been MIA since I introduced myself, sorry!

Had EPU yesterday and 14 eggs. Just got the call and all were mature and all were fertilised, but 2 didn't make it overnight. So on day 1, we have 12 embryos! Happy with that! We need maximum numbers as we are doing PGD, so will loose a lot after biopsy. We just need 1 to complete our family!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to missmilliesmum For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (30-01-2016),Evelynmoo  (30-01-2016),HillDweller  (30-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Jan Feb 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Caesardust View Post
    I'm personally in shock when you say that your af is heavy but there was no lining. How can that be? I always have lining issues with this current cycle teetering on the edge of cancellation with my third scan showing only 6.1mm. After that I was prescribed estrogen tablets and patches to bump it up and on the 4th scan it got to 7.3mm and we could proceed. The nurse said to me that measuring the lining is so ambiguous and it depends on who is doing it. One time a scan showed mine had got thinner which isn't possible so you can see how a different operator can give a different reading. I feel like the cancelled cycle is more about the ohss rather than your lining as there are things they can give you to improve lining before transfer. I say all of this knowing that if you do have or are at risk of ohss it is definitely a good thing to have a break so don't despair at that. I totally get the waiting is really hard but sometimes it's worth it from what I read on these forums. I wish you loads of luck luv and stay healthy xx
    Yes, I think it's weird too! My lining measurement went down too - on day 11 they said it was 6.1 and on day 13 it was apparently 5.7?!

Also, my estrogen is really high, so it doesn't sound like that's what's causing my thin lining. My circulation is not flash though...that could be it?

You're probably right, all the nurses keep asking me if I'm really feeling ok and that in high risk for OHSS. Maybe that's why they're really cackling. Wish they'd just say that though. I agree, it's not worth wasting an embryo if my lining isn't right and not worth increasing the risk of severe OHSS!

If that's the case and I do end up with OHSS I'm going to tell them I'll do IVM next 'stim cycle' instead. Which is really what I wanted to do in the first place. Xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (30-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashe87 View Post
    Had an update this morning, from my 11 eggs 7 have fertilized they will give me a call on Monday to update again, still aiming for transfer on Wednesday.. @Serani have you had an update? How are you feeling?
    That's awesome Ashe! That sounds like a strong place to start 5 of the 7 fertilized so I'm very happy with that. I guess there's no telling how many will make it to day 5 though. I'm feeling really good thanks, no discomfort now but still taking it easy today. How are you feeling?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Serani For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (30-01-2016),Evelynmoo  (30-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenails View Post
    Have first EPU booked in for Monday. Scan yesterday with 16 follicles
    Yay! Good luck for Monday

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Serani For This Useful Post:

Bluenails  (31-01-2016),Evelynmoo  (30-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katt1011 View Post
    Hi ladies

Well 3rd bfn in a row for me just waiting for bloods to confirm, now our only hope is our frozen from 7 years ago
    I'm sorry to hear @katt1011. I know when I had my third bfn I was in a really hard place so I hope you have the love and support around you that you need. Do you have any known issues?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news for @Serani and @Ashe87 on those egg numbers and fert rates. You must have some high quality merchandise there ladies to get those fab numbers.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Caesardust For This Useful Post:

Ashe87  (30-01-2016),Evelynmoo  (30-01-2016),Serani  (31-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    Bit of disappointing news for me. I'm having EPU on Monday but they wont transfer an embryo back to me this month My lining is only 5.7 and they said if it's not at least 7.5 at EPU they don't do the ET. So apparently they'll give me something to bring on AF, then I'll need a month off, then the next month they'll do the ET (which will all probably be more than 2 months because my cycles are usually about 37 days long )

They're also a bit worried about OHSS as I have all the risk factors. I have 20 good size follicles today so I'm crossing my fingers I at least get a decent number of eggs at EPU.

Feeling a bit down about it all. I know 2 extra months in the scheme of things isn't huge, but it just feels like it right now!

ETA: Does anyone have any tips for increasing my lining for next time? I've had acupuncture before but not for a while - would this be helpful to try again do you think?
    Sorry you have to wait, how frustrating! I wonder if the lowish measurement you got relates at all to your longer cycle length? I.e low estrogen levels. I have long cycles too and I think mine is a result of hormone imbalance, in particular estrogen. Does your FS expect the thickness may be naturally improved by skipping a cycle or did they say they might adjust your hormones to try and thicken it?

I really believe even small changes can make a big difference so I'd give anything a go! I think acu is successful for thickening the lining for some people if the cause of thin lining is reduced blood flow in the uterus, there are probably heaps of other benefits too

Best of luck for your EPU on Monday! 20 follies sounds promising x

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Serani For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (30-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Serani that's great!
    I'm feeling ok, much better then yesterday still a bit sore just taking it easy!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ashe87 For This Useful Post:

Serani  (31-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ceaserdusy, i have no problems but having my tubes cut, I never thought I would have another one after him lol. We got lucky our last cycle we only got 3 eggs all 3 fertilised however all fets failed. So back to our frozen 6 that are 7 years old that we got ds from in hope we can hopefully give him a sibling although his requested a sister so fingers cross we get a girl.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (30-01-2016)