Closed Thread
Page 35 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafr View Post
    Hi everyone,

I hope it is okay to join... I have been through two unsuccessful cycles, the first was cancelled prior to ER, and on the second cycle, last week, 3 eggs retrieved, none suitable as they either crumbled or did not survive being removed. Has any one else experienced this? Not sure why this happened. I was in complete shock when the nurse told me so I didn't take any of it in at the time.
    Sorry to hear about your outcome.
    Are you on any vit/supplements? My FS doesn't believe in them, but I haven't had issues with my eggs other than a few of them being immature (I'm 38). I've been on CoQ10, Elevit and Fish Oil for the last year. This is my 4th cycle, and they've always been able to retrieve a good amount of eggs. Have you talked to your FS yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Serani View Post
    Hi everyone, had my first EPU today and they collected 7 eggs. Hoping to get at least 2 across the line. I was so relieved it was pain free!
    Quality over quantity! Good work!
    How are you feeling so far?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Serani, same here will get a call tomorrow morning, does it normally take that long do you know? Are you aiming for a day 5 transfer?
    I feel ok from the anesthesia but I'm just a bit sore and tender.. Just at home in bed watching a movie! How about you? I didn't really know what to expect from the 19 follicles but I'm hoping for quality over quantity!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @Ashe87 and @Serani on your first EPU!!!!

Relax, watch some movies and do some napping. I was sore for only about 2 days.

Congrats @twosouls hope it works out!!!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

Serani  (29-01-2016),two souls  (31-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats Ashe and Serani - they are great numbers for your first EPU's!

Fingers crossed for some good fertilisation numbers tomorrow!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Razzy Bear For This Useful Post:

Serani  (29-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Evelyn and Razzy!
    How did you find the pain for egg collection?
    Oh I hope so, feeling a bit nervous about that now, at least the wait to find out for that part isn't long!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kookii View Post
    Congrats @Lexy123! How are you feeling?
    @twosouls congrats on being PUPO! When is your BT? Hope this is your sticky one!
    Thank you feeling good but tired

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kookii View Post
    Quality over quantity! Good work!
    How are you feeling so far?
    Thanks Kookii I'm feeling a bit tender but otherwise pretty good. Had a couple of panadeine forte and that knocked me out for 4hrs which was nice.

i see you have bloods on Monday. You probably don't need luck for that but really hoping this is a positive cycle for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashe87 View Post
    @Serani, same here will get a call tomorrow morning, does it normally take that long do you know? Are you aiming for a day 5 transfer?
    I feel ok from the anesthesia but I'm just a bit sore and tender.. Just at home in bed watching a movie! How about you? I didn't really know what to expect from the 19 follicles but I'm hoping for quality over quantity!
    I'm not sure, it seems like every clinic has its own way of doing things though. Yep, hoping for Wed transfer. Same for you? I don't have any expectation of success first time but now that I'm further into it, I feel more confident (aka less petrified) about the process. Are you planning to take time off after the transfer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashe87 View Post
    Thanks Evelyn and Razzy!
    How did you find the pain for egg collection?
    Oh I hope so, feeling a bit nervous about that now, at least the wait to find out for that part isn't long!
    I was awake during the procedure with light sedation and local anaesthetic. I may have felt a tiny bit of pain when they were retrieving one big follicle but the rest was pain free. It was the discomfort afterwards I didnt like, I couldnt pee for about 2 hours after the procedure.