Closed Thread
Page 34 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Billie2. They increased my drugs dramatically. I was on Synarol twice a day and Puregon 300mg once a day for the first cycle. They took out the Synarol for the second cycle and increased Puregon to 450mg and introduced Orgalutran (I think it is was to replace the Synarol) in the morning. What have they prescribed to you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafr View Post
    Hi everyone,

I hope it is okay to join... I have been through two unsuccessful cycles, the first was cancelled prior to ER, and on the second cycle, last week, 3 eggs retrieved, none suitable as they either crumbled or did not survive being removed. Has any one else experienced this? Not sure why this happened. I was in complete shock when the nurse told me so I didn't take any of it in at the time.
    Hi Mafr, sorry to hear that. I am only brand new to all this so can't offer anything in the way of personal experience but I also read that it's not uncommon for it to take 6 cycles before getting a bfp. Hopefully your FS can shed some light on why it happened and adjust your next cycle accordingly. Hang in there xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Mafr Last cycle I was on Elonva & Puregon 150 with Orgalutran. 2nd cycle is 250 Puregon with Centrotide. The Elonva was the flop for me. Its a newish drug, slow release FSH, 1 injection replaces 7. Just wasn't for me.

You are on a high dose! Im 39 next month so I hope this cycle does the trick.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, had my first EPU today and they collected 7 eggs. Hoping to get at least 2 across the line. I was so relieved it was pain free!

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Serani For This Useful Post:

Barca07  (29-01-2016),Billie2  (29-01-2016),Evelynmoo  (29-01-2016),HillDweller  (29-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie85 View Post
    Hi ladies, quick question for you. I'm on my first IVF cycle and I've been stimming for 5 days now and have been feeling fine, but today inside I can really feel where my ovaries are. It's not painful for bulging, more like a pressure feeling in the lower abdomen. Is this normal?
    Totally normal, I felt like I was sitting down on little balloons everytime I sat on the couch. I read somewhere that your ovaries grow to about the size of a mandarin by the end of stimming.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzy Bear View Post
    Ladies have any of you ever had issues with the OPK not working properly? I'm using the clear blue digital and have down two this morning that keep coming up with an error message

I've ised the same box previously and it's worked and I'm sure I'm doing it right, I've done plenty in my life lol
    i could never get the hang of those things (my cycles were too long so I never knew when to start testing). Does error msg mean it's faulty?

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great @Serani! How are you feeling?
    I just got home from my egg collection, ended up with 11 eggs.. Just had acupuncture which was nice and relaxing

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ashe87 For This Useful Post:

Barca07  (29-01-2016),HillDweller  (29-01-2016),Kookii  (29-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @Lexy123! How are you feeling?
    @twosouls congrats on being PUPO! When is your BT? Hope this is your sticky one!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kookii For This Useful Post:

Lexy123  (29-01-2016),two souls  (31-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Twiglets sorry for the sad news. Virtual hug Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashe87 View Post
    That's great @Serani! How are you feeling?
    I just got home from my egg collection, ended up with 11 eggs.. Just had acupuncture which was nice and relaxing
    That's great! That was more the number I was hoping for but you get what you get I suppose I'm feeling pretty good, just taking it easy. Acupuncture sounds nice. When do you find out how many fertilised? I don't get a call till tomorrow.