Closed Thread
Page 33 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lexy123 congratulations on the bfp. You must be the first on this thread to get your bfp? Hopefully they'll be several more people following you

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Twiglets For This Useful Post:

Lexy123  (29-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafr View Post
    Hi everyone,

I hope it is okay to join... I have been through two unsuccessful cycles, the first was cancelled prior to ER, and on the second cycle, last week, 3 eggs retrieved, none suitable as they either crumbled or did not survive being removed. Has any one else experienced this? Not sure why this happened. I was in complete shock when the nurse told me so I didn't take any of it in at the time.
    Hi @Mafr I'm sorry that's happened to you. I know it happens to a lot of women so please don't feel alone or too disheartened (easy to say I know). Each cycle is different and this doesn't mean you can't have a successful one. It makes it damn hard emotionally though so hugs to you. I hope you can feel hope renewed when seeing your FS and talking about next steps. Ivf seems like a fix all to so many people when in fact it is not that easy for most. It is really rare to be successful on your first cycle (sorry if that's hard for some to hear but it's true) and the stats show most women need an average of 3.6 cycles to get their take home baby. I didn't know that when I begun but I wish I had.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Caesardust For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (29-01-2016),Kookii  (29-01-2016),MusicalMumma  (29-01-2016),Sparrow5  (31-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafr View Post
    Hi everyone,

I hope it is okay to join... I have been through two unsuccessful cycles, the first was cancelled prior to ER, and on the second cycle, last week, 3 eggs retrieved, none suitable as they either crumbled or did not survive being removed. Has any one else experienced this? Not sure why this happened. I was in complete shock when the nurse told me so I didn't take any of it in at the time.
    Welcome Mafr!

Sorry to hear about your results so far. It can be such a hard, frustrating journey. The forums and girls on here are fantastic in helping make things a tiny bit easier.

Have you spoken to your doctor after the last cycle? I can only imagine how hard it must be to have two cycles happen like that.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Jan Feb 2016

@Mafr So sorry. I was next to a lady in recovery from EPU who got no eggs. It made me appreciate how lucky I was to get 2 eggs. Can I ask if your drugs changed between the 2 cycles? I only ask because Im about to start cycle #2 and my drugs have changed and almost doubled in dose.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, quick question for you. I'm on my first IVF cycle and I've been stimming for 5 days now and have been feeling fine, but today inside I can really feel where my ovaries are. It's not painful for bulging, more like a pressure feeling in the lower abdomen. Is this normal?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie85 View Post
    Hi ladies, quick question for you. I'm on my first IVF cycle and I've been stimming for 5 days now and have been feeling fine, but today inside I can really feel where my ovaries are. It's not painful for bulging, more like a pressure feeling in the lower abdomen. Is this normal?
    Thats good! Means you are responding well. The scan will show how well you are progressing. 👍🏻

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Annie85  (29-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiglets View Post
    Lexy123 congratulations on the bfp. You must be the first on this thread to get your bfp? Hopefully they'll be several more people following you
    Thank you. Yes I think I am. Are you going to go straight into another cycle ? X

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lexy123 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (29-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie85 View Post
    Definitely normal I got that also x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies have any of you ever had issues with the OPK not working properly? I'm using the clear blue digital and have down two this morning that keep coming up with an error message

I've ised the same box previously and it's worked and I'm sure I'm doing it right, I've done plenty in my life lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Caesardust, our nurses say that they are blunt and honest, but they can't give an average (or maybe they don't want to) on how many cycles it is going to take. Are the other nurses/doctors like that?