Closed Thread
Page 28 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesardust View Post
    Transfer booked for me next Wednesday. Feeling very nervous.
    This week will fly caesardust!

Then the dreaded TWW!

Is this your first transfer? Sorry, I can't remember.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashe87 View Post
    Wow Lexy! congratulations!! How wonderful for you! Did you test early or wait for the blood test?

My EPU is booked for Friday, trigger tonight!
    How exciting but nerve wrecking Ash! Fingers crossed for you on Friday.

So good to hear updates, I feel like I'm just waiting waiting at the moment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelynmoo View Post
    @RubyGirl if FS said that pregnancy rate is higher I would totally do the double. I am a tiny person and have a few medical issues so carrying twins would be risky for me but I am already thinking of doing a double transfer in the future when I have only 2 embies left. I am willing to do anything now to get my precious baby. I've been offered the testing as well with the new clinic I'm going too but I don't want to risk losing the ones we have left during the thawing and testing process.

How was the process with auto immune, is that with all the NK cells, did you use a separate doctor for that or your usual FS?? I'm thinking of booking in with a fertility immunologist to get that kind of stuff tested out too.

ASF have any girls hit a blood vessel when they injected their stim drug? What happened when you did it?
    I did my first injection tonight for this FET cycle and so much blood came out, then it swelled and got really elevated and now its horribly bruised in the injection site. I called the doctor on call and she said I probably hit a blood vessel. I got so worried because this never happened with the same injections when I did my stim cycle back in October.

Congrats @Lexy!!! Soooo lucky on 1st round!!!
    Thank you oh that sounds painful was it in your stomach ? Didn't know that could happen. I used to grab as much skin on my hand as I could close to my belly button

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzy Bear View Post
    This week will fly caesardust!

Then the dreaded TWW!

Is this your first transfer? Sorry, I can't remember.
    No this is my 6th transfer. I know the hell of the tww very intimately.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Caesardust For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (27-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzy Bear View Post
    Welcome Serani!

My hubby and I are also in the unexplained fertility category - frustrating isn't it!

I can't really help with the Ultrasound pain, I've never had an issue with internal ones. The EPU should be ok as you aren't awake for it, so it might just be one more ultrasound to make it through?
    Thanks Yes, on the one hand I'm glad there doesn't seem to be any major obstacles but on the other hand it makes you wonder why it hasn't happened if there's nothing wrong! Fortunately, they let me do another abdominal u/s so it will just be the transfer to freak out about

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Razzy Bear! How are you going?

I'm feeling ok, had my trigger injection at 730 tonight ready for the EPU at 730 on Friday morning starting to feel a bit anxious! Don't want to get my hopes up too high for my first cycle but also want to be positive..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ashe87 For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (27-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelynmoo View Post
    @RubyGirl
    How was the process with auto immune, is that with all the NK cells, did you use a separate doctor for that or your usual FS?? I'm thinking of booking in with a fertility immunologist to get that kind of stuff tested
    We tested through my clinic, via a blood sample; it should pick up NK cells / inflammation /etc. If i have to have a hysteroscopy then they will also test for cells within the uterus (Apparently there are 2 types).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone I've been following via email updates on this thread but didn't have anything helpful or interesting to contribute. So I've just caught up on the last two pages for now.

Big congrats to you @Lexy123 !!!! So lucky on your first go too!! Gives me hope that it does happen.
    @RubyGirl I'm with evelynmoo on this topic personally. Amongst other reasons, I probably physically am at much bigger risk if I tried carrying twins. I think in the end it's a very personal choice. I'm only on my first IVF cycle with only one embryo left so I don't know. Maybe I'd change my mind if I had say 10 frozen embies and hoped/prayed for at least one sticking. Good luck with the decision.

Update on me with my FET. I've ovulated today so I'm officially on day 0. Sounds a bit post apocalyptic doesn't it? So my transfer will hopefully be on Monday. I'll be having GA for it because of the horror I went through with my first transfer, so I've got the day off work (yay!) and have 3 sessions of acupuncture booked in. My mum keeps telling me I really should not work and just rest until I get a BFP. What are everyone's thoughts on post transfer activity not just on the day and day after. Do you go about work normally or take a few days off to put your feet up?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @Ashe87!!!! Will you be awake or asleep for it?
    @Lexy123 I couldn't believe it happened this time. Last stim cycle it was so easy and pain free, practically no bruising so I was pretty comfortable to do it again this time. I did it exactly how I did it back in October and bammmm blood everywhere hahaha. I think its just bad luck for me because DH isn't with me this time to help. Last time he put the needle on and turned the dial to the right amount and I just stabbed away. This time I had to do it all on my own so I was a bit nervous with putting the needle on and dont think i did it properly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesardust View Post
    Transfer booked for me next Wednesday. Feeling very nervous.
    Mine is next Wed too! This is my first so feeling nervous too. Good luck

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Serani For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (27-01-2016)