Closed Thread
Page 27 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesardust View Post
    @Lexy123 congrats girl!!!! Lucky you. Hope you have a safe and healthy pregnancy.
    Thank you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lexy, did you test early or wait for your blood test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashe87 View Post
    Wow Lexy! congratulations!! How wonderful for you! Did you test early or wait for the blood test?

My EPU is booked for Friday, trigger tonight!
    Thank you ! No I waited for the bt but it was so hard not to but couldn't risk getting a false positive of something . I've just done a test now lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lexy123 did you wait for your blood test or test early?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    @Lexy123 YES!!! Fantastic news!! So happy for you!
    Thank you !! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I don't know how I will wait but I feel the same way! Congratulations again, hope everything goes well x

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ashe87 For This Useful Post:

Lexy123  (27-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Double Embie Transfer??

Hi ladies.

I know this is a controversial topic, but what are peoples thoughts on double embroy transfers?

My story goes:

IVF#1 July 2015 - x5 5 day blasts.
    Fresh transfer = MC
    FET #1 = BFN
    FET #2 = BFN

Our embroys were not tested for chromosomal abnormalities and we were advised not to test the remaining 2 that we have as the chances of losing 1 or both are higher. Currently waiting on results for auto-immune deficiencies (get them back tomorrow). If the results come back ok we move onto a hysteroscopy. If the results come back with issues, we treat and then transfer.

My FS suggested a double embie transfer as statistics are higher for a pregnancy rate.

We are a little torn on what to do, because ultimately we could lose the 2 embroys that we do have.

Should that be the case we will stim again and then test all embroys.

For physical, emotional and financial reasons that would be our last IVF and FET attempts (with whatever embroys make it through the process)

Just wondering if anyone else has been in my situation and what you choose to do.

Thank you any advice!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to RubyGirl For This Useful Post:

Lexy123  (27-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @RubyGirl if FS said that pregnancy rate is higher I would totally do the double. I am a tiny person and have a few medical issues so carrying twins would be risky for me but I am already thinking of doing a double transfer in the future when I have only 2 embies left. I am willing to do anything now to get my precious baby. I've been offered the testing as well with the new clinic I'm going too but I don't want to risk losing the ones we have left during the thawing and testing process.

How was the process with auto immune, is that with all the NK cells, did you use a separate doctor for that or your usual FS?? I'm thinking of booking in with a fertility immunologist to get that kind of stuff tested out too.

ASF have any girls hit a blood vessel when they injected their stim drug? What happened when you did it?
    I did my first injection tonight for this FET cycle and so much blood came out, then it swelled and got really elevated and now its horribly bruised in the injection site. I called the doctor on call and she said I probably hit a blood vessel. I got so worried because this never happened with the same injections when I did my stim cycle back in October.

Congrats @Lexy!!! Soooo lucky on 1st round!!!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

Lexy123  (27-01-2016),RubyGirl  (27-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyGirl View Post
    Hi ladies.

I know this is a controversial topic, but what are peoples thoughts on double embroy transfers?

My story goes:

IVF#1 July 2015 - x5 5 day blasts.
    Fresh transfer = MC
    FET #1 = BFN
    FET #2 = BFN

Our embroys were not tested for chromosomal abnormalities and we were advised not to test the remaining 2 that we have as the chances of losing 1 or both are higher. Currently waiting on results for auto-immune deficiencies (get them back tomorrow). If the results come back ok we move onto a hysteroscopy. If the results come back with issues, we treat and then transfer.

My FS suggested a double embie transfer as statistics are higher for a pregnancy rate.

We are a little torn on what to do, because ultimately we could lose the 2 embroys that we do have.

Should that be the case we will stim again and then test all embroys.

For physical, emotional and financial reasons that would be our last IVF and FET attempts (with whatever embroys make it through the process)

Just wondering if anyone else has been in my situation and what you choose to do.

Thank you any advice!!!
    Hi @RubyGirl. I have had 3 fresh and 2 single fet as a result of 3 stim cycles. I have two remaining day 6 untested embryos which I am transferring together. I figure it will close the chapter on my ivf with that clinic as immune issues protocol and Pgd testing is the next step for me with a new clinic. If I was lucky enough to end up with 1 or twins from this transfer I will be stoked but at least I know if it's not successful I can easily move onto the new clinic and start fresh with no left over embryos. I am also in the boat that after a stim cycle with Pgd testing that will be it for me with my own eggs at least.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Caesardust For This Useful Post:

RubyGirl  (27-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexy123 View Post
    Feeling pretty surreal ! It worked, I got a BFP !! I still feel like af is coming it's so strange. Due date 3rd October
    Yay!!! That is awesome news, so happy for you!

It's a strange feeling isn't it. Like you just keep waiting for AF to show but she never does.

Yay!!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Razzy Bear For This Useful Post:

Lexy123  (27-01-2016)