Closed Thread
Page 23 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sariele I'm so so sorry to hear your sad news. I know there's nothing I can say that can take the pain away, so sending you a virtual hug!
    @Annie85 I used acupuncture throughout my cycle and although I still got a BFN, it did help me to feel calm and grounded. My lining also went from 4mm to 7.4mm, which was possibly from the acupuncture. My clinic have done their own trials on acupuncture and support it. A colleague was in the trial at my clinic about 10 years ago, it was her fourth round and she got a BFP. They then revealed she'd been given the real acupuncture (not placebo).
    @Hill Dweller The nurse warned me that my period might be longer and heavier, she didn't say why, and I was too upset to think to ask why, but I'm guessing it's from all the meds. It hasn't been the case for me, but it sounds like it is normal to have a longer/heavier AF post IVF.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Jan Feb 2016

@katt1011 brown could be old blood. Don't worry about it just yet! Good luck!
    @MrsZebu I'm so sorry! Are you trying again soon? Huge hug xx
    @Annie85 I tried acu and yes, helped me relax and my luteal phase went from 10 days to 12/13. I tried pre and post transfer as well but no positive results.
    @rainbowroad yay! Stick little beans! Do you want twins?
    @HillDweller for me it's the opposite, GonalF shorten AF and have no spotting at all. Ask the nurses, they will be happy to help.
    @Sariele I feel for you 😔. I know how devastating is to go through the whole process and end up with nothing. Have you thought of coming back to Australia and try a low cost clinic? At least for a month, that's all you'll need. I'll be thinking of you, girl. Take care of yourself. Virtual hug xxx
    @Serani welcome and good luck!
    @Billie2 three days to go!

Afm was so excited when I got AF that had my day 1 BT too early 😁(my levels were still high), so I had to repeat it yesterday and started injections last night: 150 GonalF and scan + BT next Thursday!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kookii For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (24-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies

@kooki yes i know it would be old blood but nothing to explain it since i didnt do a epu nor can i again. Its the only time its happened and i figured to early for implanting? Keeping fingers crossed its third time lucky. Yay for getting started on your cycle.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (24-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Annie85 I did acupuncture on 1 cycle. Didn't find it relaxing, but increased the number of and the quality of the eggs, didn't get a bfp, but got 2 frozen one of which resulted in ds.

Sariele sorry to hear this. Did the clinic gave you any reasons why it happened. Any chance you can come back here and cycle, it sounds like it would be cheaper even including the airfares?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Barca07 View Post
    Dr Hope!! Such an appropriate (and perhaps ironic!) name for a FS.
    Our FS name is Dr Love, we think that ones is pretty funny too! 😄

So sorry Sariele about your news

Thanks for the replies re my longer AF everyone, I'll ask the nurse about it tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahh this 2 week wait is doing my head in (12 days really). Bring on Wednesday !!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lexy123 For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (25-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexy123 View Post
    Ahh this 2 week wait is doing my head in (12 days really). Bring on Wednesday !!
    Is your blood test Wednesday @Lexy123 ? I'll have everything crossed for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes Wednesday thank you x

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lexy123 For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (25-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my day 9 blood test and ultrasound today. They said everything was progressing to plan. I have 10 follicles on my right ovary and I think she said 7 on my left. The sizes all got said really quickly and I didn't ask on the phone when they called me! but I think she said there were some around 1.2-1.4 and other smaller ones at 1. I have no idea whether that's normal or what for this stage but they said everything was good, so I'll just run with that!

So I keep going with the injections and come back for another scan and blood test on Wednesday.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Jan Feb 2016

19 follicles in total egg pick up will be Friday! 12 in my right ovary and 7 in the left..
    A great increase from my 9 last week!

What's the normal rate for drop off? Wondering what to expect for the next stage.. Will I get any to freeze?!
    Last edited by Ashe87; 25-01-2016 at 19:21.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ashe87 For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (25-01-2016)