Closed Thread
Page 21 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh great, I enjoy the acupuncture I normally fall asleep! The only thing I would say is to not do the herbs during your Ivf cycle, I was taking them before but my FN said not to do the herbs as they don't know how it reacts with the injections etc.. How are you feeling about it all? Where are you? I'm in Melb..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Transfer done! 2 lovely blasts on board - one was an early blast and one has started to hatch!

Now for the 2ww (or 11 day wait in my case!).

Please be sticky Phil and Lil!
    Good luck rainbow road!

11 day wait makes it sound that tiny bit easier doesn't it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katt1011 View Post
    Hi ladies

@billie i never had epu it was just a transfer i cant do another epu.

@rainbow road good luck

Good luck to the rest of the ladies doing fet or epu
    Well thats interesting. I hope its a positive sign.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie85 View Post
    Hi guys, is anyone doing acupuncture with their IVF? If so do you find it helps reducing stress, side effects etc? Any info would be greatly appreciated
    Hey Annie85, I have very scanty short AF but the month I did acupuncture with my unmedicated FET and although it was a BFN i did find my AF to be a tiny bit heavier. I don't know if it was because of the acupuncture, the fact I was a lot more active during my AF days or because the was a lost embryo in there but I guess i did have increased blood flow into that area to some extent which is what acupuncture purports to do. I also have a heart problem and found that month I felt less of the symptoms, yet again dont know if it was because of the acupuncture. The month I didnt do acupuncture my lining was horrible at only 4.5mm and so the cycle was cancelled. I'm a believer of giving everything a try to achieve your goal.

Good luck @rainbow road and @katt1011

Afm AF arrived today in her usual scanty spotty way but she gave me a phone call yesterday through my raging migraine to inform me she would arrive today anyway so I knew what to expect when I woke up this morning. So its CD1 and FS wants me to do an OI FET cycle this month by starting Gonal F 75ui injections from CD4. Didn't think I would have to stab myself again with needles for at least another 7 months lol.

Oh well, lets hope these injections make my lining thick enough for transfer!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone else found AF has hung around longer than usual when they were using Gonal F?

My AF is usually 5 days. 1-2 heavy days, 1-2 medium and then just light brown spotting for the last day. It's been 7 days now and although it's only light it's very bright red and still definitely there with no sign of stopping. Sorry for TMI!

Wondering if it has anything to do with the injections..?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HillDweller I had no change to AF after Gonal F but my periods are light and short all the time anyway but still wouldnt say they got any heavier or longer.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (24-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Terrible news here this morning. Out of the 3 eggs, only 2 were mature, and neither of them survived the ICSI process. I've never had that happen before, so it has been an awful blow. I was prepared to hear none had fertilised, so I've processed that okay, but now I'm so scared that whenever we can afford to try again, the same thing might happen.

Bye everyone, good luck to all. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sariele I'm so sorry to hear your news. I know you must be devastated and wondering what the future holds. I hope you can spend time with loved ones and find the strength to continue on your journey to a family again soon when you feel repaired and ready. I know no words will ever suffice but we are here with you if you want to offload xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Sariele, that's terrible news, I'm so sorry to hear that.

I know you said you might not be able to try again soon as well which sure makes it even harder.

Thinking of you Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello! I hope its ok to hop on this thread, this is my first IVF cycle. I'm 32 and DH 38, TTC #1 with unexplained infertility. Had my first scan yesterday to see how things were tracking. Not exactly a solid start because it was painful so they had to do an abdominal u/s instead. So apart from wondering how I'm going to get through this process if I can't even manage an internal u/s(!), things are looking good for EPU on Wed. Another scan on Mon (to confirm I guess?). Best of luck to you all xx