Thanks
    Reviews
    The cooked dinner is a great deal hehe

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lexy123 For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (21-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Evening ladies. I've had my first intralipids today and 2nd scan tomorrow to check my crappy lining and lead follicle. Det/fet will be next week I'm guessing but not sure of the day. They might hold off ovulation to give my lining a few more days to thicken up. Drinking raspberry leaf tea and wondering if there's anything else out there I could do that I haven't tried before.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lexy123 I'm sure all the drugs have an impact "down there", so hopefully not a sign. We need to help each other stay positive! 😊
    @Bluenails Welcome! I'm also in the country (not rural though), so I've got an idea of how tricky it is not having face to face appointments. The ladies on here will be a huge support though m, they have been for me!
    @Razzy Bear I imagine it's easy to forget the amount of trepidation from when you had IVF for your DD with such a great outcome. I imagine the joy outweighs anything else. The same can happen this time! 😊 I hope it all goes smoothly for you!

@Ceaserdust I also had 2 Ultrasounds during pre-IVF for me which showed that I had a thin lining of 4mm (each at different times of month), so I was concerned about that too, but was told it "looked good" at first scan for IVF and at implantation the FS confirmed that it was now 7mm, which apparently is fine. So perhaps all the hormones thicken the lining? Apart from acupuncture and my pre-natal vitamin I hadn't done anything different. I'd heard about raspberry tea on a fertility podcast. Is it meant to help the lining? I bought some but have never tried it. I've been eating and drinking as if I'm already pregnant, in case it has worked, and read that raspberry leaf tea should be avoided during the first trimester but is helpful in the third. I wonder why it's risky in early stages?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsZebu For This Useful Post:

Bluenails  (21-01-2016),Caesardust  (22-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesardust View Post
    Evening ladies. I've had my first intralipids today and 2nd scan tomorrow to check my crappy lining and lead follicle. Det/fet will be next week I'm guessing but not sure of the day. They might hold off ovulation to give my lining a few more days to thicken up. Drinking raspberry leaf tea and wondering if there's anything else out there I could do that I haven't tried before.
    Pomegranate juice is supposed to be good for lining. I chugged it for my FET in Sept as well as RLT, but still had a mediocre lining. I was taking Progynova though and I don't absorb it well, plus my natural lining sucks anyway!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (22-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, quick question. I'm starting with the injections on Sunday and typically I have one latte per day in the morning. Did you guys give up coffee during the injections?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Annie85 - this is my first Ivf cycle, starting injections early Jan, I haven't had a drink or coffee since New Years..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie85 View Post
    Hi ladies, quick question. I'm starting with the injections on Sunday and typically I have one latte per day in the morning. Did you guys give up coffee during the injections?
    Hi Annie no I never gave up coffee I just have one a day, even now post transfer. The nurses said it's perfectly fine when u google caffeine though u get a different answer but I think everything in moderation and can't go wrong.

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone, just joining you all as my FS and I attempt to make plans for a Feb cycle, which will be full stim #4 for me (#3 brought us a lovely little boy). First it was going to be an agonist cycle, now it's going to be an antagonist. The pill is hopefully going to sort out the insane bleeding I'm having following a miscarriage in December.

I see a few familiar names, and lots of new ones!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to littlesunflowers For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (22-01-2016),Lexy123  (22-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Caesardust, @Sariele and @MrsZebu I too have crappy lining. The best I can get is 6.5mm even with a stim cycle. I took progynova last month plus pomegranate juice and drank red raspberry leaf tea, also took vit E tablets and my lining was the worst it had ever been at only 4.5mm so the cycle was cancelled. FS seems to think the progynova was preventing me from producing my own estrogen. But each to their own, I hope those products work for you guys.

After a months break AF is due to arrive today, have all the symptoms and even did a POAS test with a BFN. Was really hoping and praying for a natural miracle but those things don't happen for me.

Doing 1 more cycle with current FS and then swapping over to another FS and clinic.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (22-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

@evlyn i hope you get your miracle.

Afm had my last transfer on wednesday, my last blasty hoping its third time lucky, however went i went to toilet this morning there was blood mixed in with the crinone, it was dark brown, any ideas? I normally get a lighy pink from the crinone this is the first time ive had it so dark and its the same crinone i always use.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (22-01-2016)